[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the effects of a balkanization of the USA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bald eagle + golden eagle.jpg (57KB, 800x373px) Image search: [Google]
bald eagle + golden eagle.jpg
57KB, 800x373px
What would be the effects of a balkanization of the USA?
>>
Economic Collapse, Civil War
>>
reunification
>>
We would go from being a superpower to a second world country overnight
>>
>>72812941
Near total collapse of global economy
>>
>>72812941
CONUS:
> Mexico would try to reclaim SE states
> Muzzies would try to set up a caliphate
> Utah would go full-blown Momo
> Fortress farms on the Great Plains and Midwest
> NYC becomes a city-state
> Chicago burns and sinks into the lake
> LA and Vegas dry up, refugees like locusts all up and down the coast, attempt to head East, stopped by the Sierras
etc
OCONUS:
> Western Europe: famine, social and economic collapse
> Eastern Europe: finally becomes self-supporting out of necessity
> South America, Africa: nobody notices
> Middle East: glows in the dark
> Asia: India vs Pakistan, China would take Japan, Korea, Taiwan, possibly Hawaii...unsure about Philippines and Australia / New Zealand
>>
>>72812941
world peace
>>
>>72813721
>western europe famine
C'mon we are pretty dependent but not that dependent that we would starve. The netherlands is a giant foodexporter.
>>
>>72812941
I guess Mexico would reannex it's original states, r-right?
>>
>>72816108
Mexico couldn't annex a parking lot. They have to rely on our liberal dumbshits who beg them to invade.
>>
>>72812941
poverty
>>
>>72816108
REMEMBER THE ALAMO
>>
>>72812941
Good for China and Russia, bad for first civilized world countries.
>>
They would sooner or later unify again, because of the many benefits of an Union. They are stronger together. The economy would be better, the joint military would be stronger and so on.
>>
>>72816108
They could try, but they'd have to deal with several thousand armed and angry Texans/New Mexicans/Arizonans to get those states back. I suspect Texas would go it alone again since they actually have some of the means with which to do so (Texas technically has its own paramilitary and its own power grid).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.