[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The devastating trauma and abuse inflicted on children held

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1605.png (32KB, 403x222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1605.png
32KB, 403x222px
>The devastating trauma and abuse inflicted on children held by Australia in offshore detention has been laid bare in the largest cache of leaked documents released from inside its immigration regime.

>More than 2,000 leaked incident reports from Australia’s detention camp for asylum seekers on the remote Pacific island of Nauru – totalling more than 8,000 pages – are published by the Guardian today. The Nauru files set out as never before the assaults, sexual abuse, self-harm attempts, child abuse and living conditions endured by asylum seekers held by the Australian government, painting a picture of routine dysfunction and cruelty.
1. Your cunt
2. When did you realize that Australia was a third world shithole?
>>
>>72804806
I didn't realize anything, it was defined as such
>>
Well they wanna stay firstworld so they do it. Maybe they should build a giant prisoncity there so people are treated better before getting send back.
>>
File: somali.png (13KB, 690x302px) Image search: [Google]
somali.png
13KB, 690x302px
>>72804806
Gee, I wonder how many lives has that aussie program has saved when those shits do not even attempt that dangerous sea route because they end up in those shitty camps?
And as far as I know, if they really did dislike those camps they could leave any time they want back to where they came from.
>>
their own fault 2bh.
i'm with straya for this one, but i prefer if australian drown them instead
>>
File: Loss.jpg (44KB, 665x540px) Image search: [Google]
Loss.jpg
44KB, 665x540px
Mein gott. Anglos really are genuinely evil people.
>>
>>72805007
This. I respect Australia for that they had balls to do what EU should have done when the first migrant boat sunk in mediterrenean. If EU cared at all about those tens of thousands of lives lost in mediterrenean there should already be ban for all boat arrivals.
>>
>>72805007
There is literally only one word in that sentence that makes sense.
>>
>>72805374
What, rape the refugees?
>>
Dumb, savage, subhuman Americans are not allowed to criticize any other country! FUCK you!
>>
>>72804806
Not sure why people are upset? No Australian forced these people to illegally enter Australia.
>>
File: Chinman.jpg (27KB, 216x311px) Image search: [Google]
Chinman.jpg
27KB, 216x311px
>>72805800
Well of course you don't understand. You're a sociopath.
>>
>>72805969
Australia did nothing to entice, fool or trick these people into trying to get into Australia.

Australia has as a sovereign nation the right to decide who gets in and who doesn't.
>>
>>72806342
And to isolate, rape and torture whoever they want to. It's only reasonable to sociopaths.
>>
>>72806472
Yeah, it's not native Australians who rape and hurt people, it's other refugees.

Just like it wasn't Swedes who raped that little Afghan boy, they were Muslims and now they're getting deported.
>>
>>72806472
From what I have heard from our own refugee centers, those refugees are mainly doing that to each other even if you try to stop them.
>>
File: 1355027.jpg (34KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
1355027.jpg
34KB, 640x461px
>>72804806
as much as i detest the australians for shitting up this whole forum i can't blame them for not bending over to some refugees. not wanting other people to come to your lands - there's nothing wrong with that.

besides, this is all probably just some form of advanced banter the aussie fucks are throwing at us. i bet they're laughing their asses off right now at all the people getting butthurt over this. this is all just a meme to them.
>>
>>72806472
>>72806606
I don't think any actual Australians are involved in managing/maintaining these detention centres. We just provide money and supplies, we aren't involved in the actions of the refugees or of how the Nauru people manage said centres. They could leave but it's obviously easier to get free shit than to be in a precarious and dangerous situation, that they would be in with no country, home or money.
>>
>>72804806
>Australia is a third world shithole because we don't let thirdworlders from shitholes in Australia
t. amerigan
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.