[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a joke about Europe LOL TRU LE REFUGEES AND KEKS XDXD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: mag-1303822846.jpg (24KB, 660x420px) Image search: [Google]
mag-1303822846.jpg
24KB, 660x420px
>make a joke about Europe
LOL TRU LE REFUGEES AND KEKS XDXD
>make a joke about some east asian country
OMG UR JUST JEALOUS MUH CULTURE AND SUPERIOR IQ

Is it just because we are on 4chan that everyone is a closet weeb to some extent? I've noticed this pattern especially among the /pol/ kids
>>
File: 1488240171058.jpg (86KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488240171058.jpg
86KB, 750x750px
I hate gooks, nips, chinks, slants, zipperheads, swamp rats.
You will no go pee pee in my coke.
>>
>>72798464
I never noticed this, actually making fun of chinks was always funny as hell.
>>
>>72798569
I've seen plenty of autists on here calling Europe "doomed" or some shit then praising the "based asian values", especially Japan and Gookland, but maybe it's just a few individuals
>>
>>72798569
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KHMwWc1Ub6
>>
zitto animale
>>
>>72798685
Thats either some russians, americans or some 3rd world country dwellers. Anyone who has been to Europe cannot be that autistic to say that honestly. We do have some problems esp with sandniggers, so does USA with its local niggers, but nobody says that USA IS GOING TO FALL AND BE REKED TO 3rd WORLD SHITHOLE. (although some of their policies are of that level- healthcare and gun laws lol)
>>
>>72799769
In my experience it's mostly new world anglos, they seem to always have the most serious cases of yellow fever, plus all the chinese diaspora that hides behind canadian and aussie flags
>>
>>72799769
it's always yanks

they say europe is doomed because of non-whites whereas they have 50% whites and most euro countries have at least 80%
>>
>>72800231
What's a yellow fever? Sorry dk that.
>>
>>72800318
For a country that doesn't respect it's own laws very often americans are probably the most common ''tutors on how to make your country better (in essence how to make it american)" next to russians and maybe French people (didnt meet too many of those. Most Other Europeans seem very open and interested in another country/it's culture and don't compare unless asked. And since the only yanks that come to Europe are privileged as fuck retards usually they have an opinion on everything, whereas Europeans seem to be more open to new knowledge regardless of their economical class.
>>
>>72800318
>they say europe is doomed because of non-whites whereas they have 50% whites and most euro countries have at least 80%
well maybe because they know what happens when you get too many of those people ;)
>>
>>72801233
Used to indicate obsession with asian women, but could stand for a broader weeabooism
>>
>>72801452
Well USA is still the most powerful and influential country isn't it? It's about those in the house, not on the streets that the situation depends on. Americans are just a tad too liberal so some of the poorer neighbourhoods in the usa literally have 3rd world living standards. This shit doesnt happen in Europe.
>>
>>72798464
what anime is this pic from?
>>
>>72802763
that's some disney movie I think
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.