[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is life in Slovenia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: slovenia.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
slovenia.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
How is life in Slovenia?
>>
Foggy I guess
>>
>>72784577
What the fuck is going on here?
>>
How come it's so shit when Czechia turned out alright at least?
>>
>>72784711
super dense fog on the highway
>>
>>72784770
dunno what you mean

Slovenia pretty much beats Czechia in every regard, except for urbanisation and size.

>>72784711
Just your typical Ljubljana Basin fog.
>>
>>72784577
pretty dumb as you can judge from video
>>
slovenia looks comfy
>>
>>72785445
you are the last person to judge on shit driving vladimir
>>
File: 1473999350231.jpg (19KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473999350231.jpg
19KB, 600x600px
>>72785501
>>
>>72784577
>can't see shit
>FLOOR IT

typical slavs
>>
>>72785775
it's not as though chain collisions and drivers abandoning vehicles occur every day. I've driven in fog plenty of times and people always kept their cool.
>>
>>72785891
what car do you drive? what cars prevalent in Slovenia?
>>
I have driven down the autobahn one night when it started raining like crazy. It was literally 0.5m visibility and scary as fuck, some retards of course still had to blast on the left lane in their beamers but most drivers luckily slowed down to like 40kmh.
I pulled over to a highway stop and waited there.

Mass collisions and pileups are my worst nightmare.
>>
>>72785775
It's difficult to prevent a crash in a fog like that. You obviously shouldn't be driving at 130km/h, but if you slow down while the person behind you can't see you, he'll end up in your ass.
>>
>>72786623
>You obviously shouldn't be driving at 130km/h
What are you fucking gay?
>>
i hate living in this shit country fuck slovenia
>>
>>72787654
Slovakia, you are not Slovenia
>>
>>72787959
Don't tell him what to do, besides whats the difference anyway?
>>
>>72787654
>>72788650
Why are you referring to yourself in 3rd person?
>>
>>72784577
small scale
>>
File: arpoadorSuddenFog.jpg (46KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
arpoadorSuddenFog.jpg
46KB, 620x465px
_0:13_ > ...just where the fuck does this car come...

0:34 to 0:36 > O_O
>>
>>72784770
>Slovakia
>Slovenia
>>
>>72790532
Yeah because I'm the only person that lives in slovenkia
>>
I found Slovenia to be pretty comfy whenever I'm driving through to Croatia.
Everywhere seems to be really clean and lots of qts
>>
>>72784770
Slovenia is the best Slavic country.
>>
>>72784577
>Slavs in charge of driving
>>
>>72793362
There's a third one now? Oh god, they're breeding
>>
>>72794805
We should annex sweden desu
>>
>>72790591
t. a country today chiefly known for transvestite singers and Quentin Tarantino's drinking buddy
>>
Was driving through this kind of dense fog in the vršič pass. Slovenians arent like other slavs in terms of driving discipline though.
>>
post pileups
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9fI5M6_XVk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxlvxvG8zOE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5exATIaQiI
>>
>>72793862
>>72785775
I'm always amazed by the Hungarian sense of superiority towards Slavs, especially since Hungarians fall into every known stereotype about Slavs. Your country is a gypsy infested shithole outside Budapest, and you're being ruled by a Putin-tier autocrat. Slovenia, as well es every other Cental European country, is better than Hungary in every single way, and even Romania is slowly getting ahead of you lately.
>>
>>72798444
They're always short on food too
>>
One day i will marry Slovenia
>>
>>72791701
Why is she dressed like that?
>>
File: 1024px-Slovenia_-_H4.png (113KB, 1024x693px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Slovenia_-_H4.png
113KB, 1024x693px
>>72784577
that highway is on the border between the mediterranean and alpine region.. Due to climate differences, that part of the highway is faced with extreme weather conditions at least a few times a year.
It can be extremely powerful winds blowing towards the coast (burja), fog, snow accumulations, black ice,...

In that accident people blamed the motorway company DARS for not putting more signalisation on the road.. They defended themselves that the weather forecast didn’t look as bad. It’s very hard to predict weather there.

If you’re gonna drive from Ljubljana towards Italy on H4, be careful.
>>
>>72800651
več kot veš, več veljaš!
>>
>>72785775
Gotta go fast!
>>
Is this a Slovenian ritual?
>>
>>72786623
that's why with reduced visibility you should go slower, that's why safe distances exist. And if you can't see more than 10 meters ahead, then go 50 km/h

But I feel you, in italy it'd be the same, if not worse, people are so fucking stupid, especially when dealing with potentially fatal things
>>
>>72801165
complaining about Italian driving is a favourite Slovenian pastime, actually
>>
>>72801165
The problem is that "poor visibility" is an entirely subjective thing. Some people slow down in the slightest fog, while others step on the pedal no matter the circumstance.

Some people complained that the motorway company was responsible because it didn't lower the speed limit, but that's retarded. Even if they did, there aren't enough electronic signs for people to notice. And a speed limit doesn't mean that you have to drive exactly on the limit - if there's fog, slow the fuck down!
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.