[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looking for answers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

has anyone here felt like they dont belong in their country,to be exiled at a cultural level ,perhaps the people of ancient times didnt felt such stuff since information propagation was limited,at least the majority of em ,are we destined to unify as one culture in the future or to further be isolated,sorry if this post do not belong in here
>>
stop watching anime lmfao
>>
>>72776853
yeah, I belong to Finland, or perhaps Norway or Russia.
Chile is pretty nice, though
>>
>>72776875
I dont watch anime man
>>
>>72776913
i do
pls save me :(
>>
>>72776853
what do you mean "dont belong in your country"?

what conflicts make you feel like you dont belong
>>
>>72776939
if you do it then either you love it or u use it as an escape,if you love it,you dont need to be saved,if you use as a cultural escape,then I dont know,we're somehow similar and I cant save you until I find my answers xD
>>
>>72776902
I love Chileans, they are about as unassuming a people as one is likely to meet. I knew a few Chileans, they always had a smile and were very kind
>>
>>72776853
I don't belong anywhere, my country is not the problem, I am the problem.
>>
File: why varg.jpg (9KB, 172x294px) Image search: [Google]
why varg.jpg
9KB, 172x294px
>>72776902
You don't belong here spic whore.
>>
>>72776966
I dont belong to say some sub culture and Im not playing the rebel,its just that on a cultural level,meaning ideas,religion,political beliefs,ethics,I feel like I dont belong here,Ill give you an example, when I sit at the Cafe (something like starbucks xD) all people talk about are meaningless stuff to me football,girls,cars stupid stuff or you have the more mature ones who are all religious ,Im nt a misfit or a loner,but at these conditions I am since I haave nothing in common with my entourage,you see
>>
You belong to the country you are because of your lineage. You weren't born randomly in Tunisia, you were born there because your fathers fucked in Tunisia, and so did your forefathers, or whatever. You're just an anomaly, an errant code, someone who doesn't work well, that is, someone with biochemical precursors of thoughts and emotions deregulated as to promote such thoughts/feelings.
>>
maybe your right, but since i was a little kid I was social as fuck and melt in the crowed verry well, it started when I transcended the cultural barriers of my country and started looking further,
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo2.jpg (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo2.jpg
72KB, 800x600px
there are people similar to me Im sure,its just that the majority makes em seem non existent
>>
>>72777217
As I said, you're an anomaly. The physical limitants of your feelings and thoughts, the biochemicals that determine your erradic and weird behaviors, that make you feel "out of place", are simply derregulated. It's like when you program 10 drones to go from point A to B, but one of the drones has some sort of minor, internal malfunction that makes it start flying in circles, in a random, sporadic, unpredictable manner. the worst part is that there is nothing to be done about that "drone", it will always be broken. if you were to a country that you feel you "belong to", you'd probaly soon feel out of place as well. This is inherent to your programming. Or better said, bad hardware, that reflects in faulty program execution.
>>
>>72777323
you know I think there are more to humans than biochemicals and genetic code programming,
>>
>>72776853
No
I feel like I'm fully belong to turkey
>>
>>72777392
Bullshit. Prove it.
>>
I cant prove it on a scientific level but once science figures out the nature of human conscience ,once science knows what is exactly energy,further than assupmtions and theories then we're all in the dark and to each his own belief :))
>>
>>72777323
> the worst part is that there is nothing to be done about that "drone", it will always be broken.
This is the only part I disagree. Most people are fucked up because of environmental factors. In the correct environmental context, any physiologically complete human can flourish.

For me, I'm socially stunted. I never passed certain rites of passage.

I believe this can be rectified by getting my shit together and becoming a productive member of society.

There's no unfixable human except a physically defective human.
>>
>>72777094
That's everywhere man. Literally everywhere. But I will say this. Far more people are interested in real issues than you'd think but people are afraid to be the first ones to bring up a serious topic.

Last year I went to a party with my ex gf and didn't know anyone there.

I was on the porch smoking a cigarette when this kid came out to join me. He told me he works in healthcare insurance. This was after we talked about how "lit" the part was and what kind of car he drove and who is date was.

We got stuck out there. Some people came out to see what we were up too, first they tried to change our subject but it didn't work. Within an hour there was 40 people on the back porch discussing culture, art, history, politics etc. There was like one Spanish kid still inside screaming "Yooo you niggas arr whackkk!, lets party man!". He left after 10 minutes.
>>
And I can't prove dicks with three or four balls don't exist on a scientific method so until they're proven to not exist then you can't say they don't :)))
>>
>>72777909
The average 17 year old mouthbreather with a smartphone would measure a marginal genius in 1917.

We have grown far more intelligent in the space of a century. It's access to information. Which is why the class system seems so preposterous now. The janitor's read Dante.
>>
>>72778003
Ok. What does that have to do with my post.
>>
>>72777910
everything is possible means that nothing is possible ,im talking about a collective sophiticated human conscience ,your analogy of dicks is irrelevant man
>>
>>72777909
yeah I do agree with you, my porblem is that im either serious and just too silly,I refuse to conform with hat's considered to be a normal funcional behaviour,a few people here seem to get it though xD
>>
>>72778028
You said you went to some suburban party, and all of a sudden everyone's talking discussing culture, art, history, politics.

The average peasant now has lived the life of the mind. 100 years ago, no proliterian would have known any of that shit.

I've met janitors who could give you a history on the prominent banking families of Europe and America form the 19th century to the present.
>>
>>72777897
>There's no unfixable human except a physically defective human.
Mental defection = Physical defection
The difference is that instead of not having an arm, you have the wrong amount of hormones or something like that.
I'm not even going over the fact how subjective/arbitrary the term "to fix" is.
>Most people are fucked up because of environmental factors.
>In the correct environmental context, any physiologically complete human can flourish.
No. Someone who is a complete retard and/or absurdly depressive cannot flourish.
I could also say you're treating humans like a linear function.
So, say, f(x)=y, whereas f is the envorinment, (x) is the human and y is the result, then you're suggesting that with a f(x)=y in which the y is bad, then you just need to change parts of f in order to make the y be the same result as the "normal" one. This wouldn't apply to other kinds of functions, more complex ones, with several different algorithms, variables, etc. I don't know if I made myself clear enough but in any case I'm going to sleep now.
>>72777909
I think the US is the only country without a "right", "ideal" or "default" culture. It's the land of immigrants formed by people from all corners of the world where people can be free and don't have to worry about anything besides their own pursuit of liberty freedom and happiness bla bla bla, there's no such thing as a "right" culture, since cultures in the US are almost always spawning new ones etc.
>>72778056
What you're saying doesn't make any sense, you start with a fallacy, I make an analytical fallacy to show you how stupid you're beign and then you reply seriously to my own reply. So in fact you don't realize your fallacy is a fallacy. Dumb. Stop believing fairy tales, things are the way they are, period.
>>
>>72778003
exactly,but you see this phenomenon is kinda late at the third world where the cultural barriers between social classes are still relevant,sometimes too relevant ..
>>
>>72777014
This post gave me the feels.
>>
>>72778088
No I did not go to a suburban party. It was a house party near a legitimately band neighborhood. My ex's friend was dating this kid from Nigeria who was studying Medicine. SHe invited my ex who brought me along since, we were together.

At the party were 6 black kids (2 Africans), 3 Egyptian, a Lebanese , several Eastern Euro's (My ex and I being included in the mix) and a multitude of other groups of ethnicity. Maybe like 5 regular white kids.

Also you still bring up no point, no legitimate point that is to me letting OP know that despite people talking about useless shit like bitches and cars and pop songs, the majority are still actively interested in real issues.

And cut the shit with the proletariat. You guys have either been posting nonsense about being NEETS or nonsense about communism for the last couple weeks.
>>
File: 1490171144627.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1490171144627.png
28KB, 354x286px
>>72778181
Seize the means of reproduction!
>>
>>72778105
the fact that you got that as a fallacy shows a lot about your sight ,tell you what man, science was once a fairytale :))
>>
>>72778181
That is a real stat I was quoting though. The average 17 year old today would have scored sub-genius (120) 100 years ago. We've gotten quantitatively 20% more intelligent as a whole.

We simply all know more about the world than we used to. This may go to explaining this phenomena of collective-autism.
>>
>>72778317
No one said it wasn't a real stat. Why I don't understand is how that correlates into what I mentioned to OP.

It has nothing to do with autism. People generally are not interested in useless shit but they think everyone else is so they gossip about it. And I'm simply letting OP know that if he takes some initiative into discussing interesting, cool shit with people he will find he is not such an outcast.
>>
>>72778362
Maybe the aforementioned collective autism prevents this???
>>
>>72776853
Greek culture > your culture
>>
File: 808.png (99KB, 931x858px) Image search: [Google]
808.png
99KB, 931x858px
>>72776853
just try to blend in, man.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.