[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be born a rich fag in a poor cunt or a poor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 49-rich-and-poor1[1].jpg (19KB, 450x315px) Image search: [Google]
49-rich-and-poor1[1].jpg
19KB, 450x315px
Would you rather be born a rich fag in a poor cunt or a poor fag in a 1st world welfare state?
>>
>>72770991
rich fag without a doubt

poor fag: jolly good my state takes care of me, i spend my days shopping for frozen food at the supermarket, sitting in front of the tv, drinking with other low-achieving scum, but at least my country is 1st world!
>>
Rich.
The fuck sort of question is that?
>>
>>72770991
The former, obviously.
>>
>>72770991
rich in a poor state obviously
being rich enough, most poor nations are so corrupt you could form a gov't body around your whim ffs
>>
>>72770991

Rich in a poor cunt, easily.
>>
>>72771300
>>72771339
>>72771355
but your cunt is poor and corrupt and you are a self hater on /int/ and you have iron bars on windows and you can get mugged or killed any time. and you may get cancer eventually because of air pollution and chemicals in the water.
>>
>>72771355
Wait is that the first or second one
>>
>>72771521
The second one. Former means "form", i.e what comes second.
>>
Born rich in poor count, then move.

Being poor sucks regardless of where you live.
>>
Wait, how rich? Depending on the wealth you could buy a house in a first world country and comfortably, not extravagantly, live their for the rest of your life spending your free time more or less doing your own thing enjoying a comfortable life while a basic income from your wealth and interest.
When you don't need to work to afford a roof, clothing and shelter, etc. over your head in a first world country, it has to be one of the best ways to live.
Even in Australia, if you had a house you owned outright, and a car, etc. even living on 20 grand a year without having to work would be extremity comfortable. Most of our income goes towards bills, rent, etc. so most of your time working is spent just to keep a roof over your head and the electricity on.

>>72771491
>but your cunt is poor and corrupt
Corruption in poor countries benefits the rich more than anyone else.
>and you may get cancer eventually because of air pollution and chemicals in the water.
What is keeping your living in the country? This is what I asked about above.

>>72771521
>>72771547
First and foremost. Former and latter.
Come on guys, not even American education is that bad.
>>
>>72771521
>>72771547
>american education
>>
>>72771491
rich ppl live in isolation
>>
>>72771588

Also I don't mean rich as a king. I mean you would still have to work but your parents have the means to support you and give you a good education etc. But you don't belong to the corrupt "elite class" that can get away with anything
>>
>>72771624
>Also I don't mean rich as a king.
How rich? Give a rough estimate of accessibly wealth in burger dollars?
>>
>>72771491
>you are a self hater on /int/

you think those posters here are rich wtf?
>>
>>72771624
if not really rich (ie had to work) then better cuntry is better obviously, because you're of surrounded by it

if you can live in isolation is better being relatively rich (honestly i just need food and electricity to be happy, id probably gave money to someone else if i had too much)
>>
>>72771660
Whatever the "upper middle class" makes in a particular cunt, so obviously the amount may vary from cunt to cunt. Some 3rd world cunts are surprisingly expensive to live in (real estate and such).
>>
>tfw you're a poorfag in a poor country

I wish I was never born rather than to be subjected to this endless torment.
>>
>>72770991
Rich all the way. I can either build-up my poor country if I feel it's worth saving or I can always emigrate to a better nation.
>>
rich in a poor country
is this a real question
>>
>>72771491
>live in high rise condo
>travel by helicopter
>drink only the finest european sparkling water
>>
>>72771521

I'm refusing to believe this is genuine and instead consider it a satire of how stupid Americans are

>>72770991
Depends on the poor country

Some Eastern European country yes, South America yes, Southeast Asia maybe, any nigger country fuck NO.
>>
Richfag in Brazil, I'd exploit my power and take advantage of the already corrupt government.
>>
>>72770991
I would likely have a better chance to better myself as a poor fag in a rich country.
Then again I am in a similar situation as that in this life, so it's all good.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.