[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baja California

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Tell me about Baja California. What sets it apart from the rest of Mexico? What's life like there? What is the food like? Any books I should read to learn more abut Baja?

I live in the LA area and its a little embarrassing that I don't know more about our neighbors.
>>
it looks like a riffle.
cool
>>
Wanna know more abou this too. Geographically, it looks diatinguished in North America.
>>
Chile is a good country, I would recommend it.
>>
A bunch of little 18 year olds constantly go there to get drunk.
>>
>>72751140
>What sets it apart from the rest of Mexico?
nothing
>>
File: cIYN14n.png (157KB, 567x1526px) Image search: [Google]
cIYN14n.png
157KB, 567x1526px
>>72751140
IT SPREADS
>>
>>72752433
Speaking of this. How dysfunctional would a nation which encompasses both California and Baja California be? Part of me thinks there is enough similarities to make it work over time but another part of me thinks it would be kinda ridiculous to have a country that's Chile levels of long.
>>
>>72754236
It's not ridiculous, california should seperate and unite with baja cali. it is our rightful clay
>>
>>72754318
I figured this too. My only worry is how to make the extreme ends of Gran California (Shasta/Siskiou/Eureka area and Cabo San Lucas/Lower Peninsula area) feel like one people and cooperate so we don't wind up with another balkanizeable country.
>>
There's not as much crime as the rest of the country, because except for the towns near the US border, it's not used extensively by the drug trade.
>>
>>72754318
Baja anon here. That sounds pretty cool, but Tijuana is fucked to hell and back, I don't think it'd work. The rest of Baja is kinda empty so it could eventually work in the long run.
>>
>>72755031
>>72755099
TJ and the other border towns would probably calm down when there's no border to smuggle drugs across and they stop being the "foreign" place where "what happens in TJ stays in TJ"
>>
File: Baja_California.jpg (421KB, 1280x849px) Image search: [Google]
Baja_California.jpg
421KB, 1280x849px
>>72751140
>What sets it apart from the rest of Mexico?
The old California. I don't think there's anything unique about them, besides that they're surrounded by water, like Yucatan but more isolated

>What's life like there?
BCS has the 4th best hdi
career options narrow down to tourism or marine I guess

>What is the food like?
seafood mostly plus average mexican food
they produce beer and wine in BC
there's also good chinese food in mexicali

>Any books I should read to learn more abut Baja?
No idea, have a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAdvBVHIQfo
>>
>>72751140
>Tell me about Baja California.
like 5 people live there, the rest are chicanos and american tourist that want to see donkeys fucking women
nice nature landscapes, whales and dessert.
It's good the way it is, the less people in there the better
>>
>>72756436
*desert
I swear to god i fucking wrote it right the first time
>>
File: IMG_2706.jpg (73KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2706.jpg
73KB, 540x511px
>>72756436
>american tourists that want to see donkeys fucking women
i-is this real?
>>
>>72756628
>i-is this real?
most likely not, more like an urban legend at this point
>>
Weird question. If you had to pick one symbol or thing which symbolizes Baja what would it be?
>>
File: IMG_3761.png (193KB, 821x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3761.png
193KB, 821x1024px
>>72757648
pic related
>>
>>72751140
CHI
>>
>>72754556
This. The central valley would be ok with it but the more North you get from there the more you get people who don't want to share a country with brown people.
>>
>>72758978
we would have to give some of our northern counties to oregon so we can maintain unity.
>>
>>72757098
We always get these vague answers about donkey shows. Are they for real or not?
>>
>>72759060
I would agree with that but having all of the redwoods within our borders is our birthright.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.