[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SLAV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0979.jpg (47KB, 607x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0979.jpg
47KB, 607x253px
Are Balkanites Slavs?
>>
no
Une jam Shiptar!
>>
>>72732350
V-vëlla
>>
File: 1474750972442.jpg (39KB, 720x752px) Image search: [Google]
1474750972442.jpg
39KB, 720x752px
>>72731275
>putting uk*ainian next to pooland

>>72730915
>>
we are not, fuck off
>>
>>72731275
>Czech looks like she's cold
>chochoł has shitty gaudly baubles around her neck
>Croat is a slut wtf with that neckline

>traditional Polish girl best
>>
>>72732391
Serbs are only Slavs by their language
>>
>>72732426
serbian language isn't slavic
>>
Bulgarians are mixed, there is quite a variety of haplogroups and we have several phenotypes.

Plenty of Bulgarians (maybe about 25-30%) can easily pass for Russians and I've seen Russians who look exactly like some of my Bulgarian friends.

We also have a lot of Thracian blood, probably more than the Slavic one. And some Bulgar on top of that.

So it depends. We are definitely not pure Slavs by blood but due to the language and culture I consider us a Slavic nation.

Because what else is there, we are clearly European but we are not autistic Germanics or soulless Anglos.

East Slavs on the other hand feel so similar to my own people, Russians and Ukrainians don't feel like foreigners to me.

Even though West Slavs are closer to the East Slavs by blood, the Czechs and Poles feel more distant and different to me,
>>
>>72732477
Seriously?
>>
>>72732846
serious
>>
>>72731275
yes
slav subhumans

>>72732651
slavic nations are so shit
that they always try to connect their subhuman nation to some ancient people
slavs are really white niggers
bulgaria is slavic africa
>>
>>72731275
>Ukraine
>>>/x/
>>
>>72733264
You are Turk

He's a Turk who pretends to be Greek because he was rejected by his kin on /int/. He's sad, ugly and inbred and derails threads with his bullshit spamming

Here is his story

https://desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

If allah exists, why hasn't he taken my life yet?
>>
>>72733344
I don't live in Russia, you do.
>>
these threads are so gay. all you talk about is your genes you insecure turks.
RUS is the cool thread
>>
>>72731275
They are slav muslim rape babies slav rape babies.
Only serbs are slavs.
>>
>>72733455
>RUS is the cool thread
full of russophobes, foreigners, gays and poltards, nah
>>
>>72733661
>poltards

Fuck off, commie
>>
is this the haplogroup connoisseur thread
>>
>>72733690
stfu, poltard
>>
>>72733661
poltards? i don't notice them
>>
File: g4JpgjOb_400x400.jpg (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
g4JpgjOb_400x400.jpg
47KB, 400x400px
>>72733749

Ктo тaкиe aнтифa?
Tyпaя гpязнaя тoлпa
Пaнки, пeдики, тopчки,
Пoлyкpoвки и хaчи
>>
>>72733825
they do nothing but shitposting and killing our threads
>>
>>72731275

A little bit. Wends/Poles went south and mixed with Dinaic peoples, and also Caucus and later Turkic. They are unique and different form west and east Slavs, but we still love them.
>>
>>72731275
Yes, south-slavs.
>>
They are Gypso-Turkic
>>
>>72731275
No.
>>
>>72732396
croat one is the cutest one tho
>>
>>72733264
>Bulgaria
>The slavic africa
of fucking Course we were the propagators of slavic culture during the medieval ages and made the cyrilic alphabet the lingua franca of eastern europe.
>>
>>72732651
>Bulgar
yea no they weren't enough to leave a genetic mark plus they were concentrated in the north of the country,also the fact that they were assimiliated so fucking fast and left their language behind doesn't help,they've only left their ethnonym in our name.
>>
File: russia-poland.jpg (56KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
russia-poland.jpg
56KB, 400x320px
C лёгкoй pyки пoльcких и pyccких нaциoнaлиcтoв oтнoшeния мeждy двyмя нapoдaми пoдaютcя кaк чepeдa бecпpepывных вoйн. Этo aбcoлютнo нeвepнo. Cтaбилизиpoвaвшaяcя в cepeдинe 17 вeкa гpaницa мeждy Пoльшeй и Poccиeй былa миpнaя, oтнoшeния мeждy двyмя cтpaнaми cкopee нaпoминaли диплoмaтию двyх oднopacoвых гocyдapcтв, вхoдящих в eдинoe нaдгocyдapcтвeннoe oбpaзoвaниe. Cyдитe caми. Meждy Aндpycoвcким пepeмиpиeм и Бapcкoй кoнфeдepaциeй 1768 гoдa пpoшлo 100 (!) миpных лeт. Пpичём и coбытия cepeдины 17 вeкa и пoздниe paздeлы Пoльши этo вo мнoгoм coбытия внyтpeннeй, a нe внeшнeй пoлитики. Кaк и пoльcкaя cмyтa в Poccии нaчaлa 17 вeкa. И пoляки и pyccкиe пoддepживaли paзныe пapтии BHУTPИ дpyг дpyгa. Гигaнтcкaя гpaницa мeждy Poccиeй и Пoльшeй пpaктичecки нe yкpeплялacь – вce cилы шли нa oхpaнy южных и ceвepных pyбeжeй. Пoкaзaтeльнo, чтo миp мeждy Poccиeй и Пoльшeй нaзывaлcя BEЧHЫM.
>>
they are araplar
>>
File: bg.jpg (372KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
372KB, 960x640px
>>72731275
we might be brown but we do speak slavic languages. indians and caribbians aren't whites but they speak english so they're anglos
>>
>>72738183
bravo!
>>
Western Europeans discuss the Slavs. They envy the whiteness of the body and soul of the Slavs. Because they are gradually assimilated by the Arabs. Westerners are weak and unable to protect themselves.
The Poles are traitors. They are slaves of the west.
>>
>>72742200
>Because they are gradually assimilated by the Arabs.

That's exactly what has already taken place in the Balkans tho.
>>
>>72731275
they are slavic rape babies. Italo-Slav mix.
>>
>>72742200
>Western Europeans discuss the Slavs.
Western Europeans will never actually understand the Slavs past the general idea of "those are some warring tribes".

>>72742383
Maybe in Bosnia, but those are the whitest Muslim you'll find in the world.
>>
How do Poles feel to be categorized as the same as khokhols?
>>
>>72732426
All Slavs are only Slavs by their language.
>>
>>72742672
Why would I care what westerners think?
>>
File: 1.png (728KB, 1024x861px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
728KB, 1024x861px
>>72743072
No. The Slavs are a human race.
>>
>>72743072
this, I don'tget why the rest of eastern europeans fall into slav meme

maybe they're that shit so they have tocompensate it with something they can be proud about,especially Russians
>>
>>72742534
>whitest Muslim you'll find in the world
no such thing as white mooslem. you're ether white or a mohamedan , can never be both
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.