[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the weebest country, discounting Japan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
What is the weebest country, discounting Japan?
>>
>>72724594
Yours
>>
South Korea
>>
finland
>>
How is Japan a weeb country? Was the meaning of the word "weaboo" so warped to the point that it turned into a buzzword?
>>
>>72724702
t. weeb
>>
>>72724659
Might be true.
https://youtu.be/17FEtaiWdVg
>>
Brazil
>>
>>72724724
t. low IQ bonobo
>>
Burgerland
>>
french and burger
>>
>>72724702
Actually yes, I blame people for using weaboo outside of 4chan(twitter, youtube, and main leddit) for this
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
France, they're the ones who started Japonism in the 1800s and made the most anime outside Japan.
>>
Mexico is definetely up there, there are buchones or weebs, no middle ground
>>
File: quote.jpg (75KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
quote.jpg
75KB, 850x400px
Me alone brings Brazil to at least top 5.
Unfortunately, so many people think being a weeaboo is an inherently pejorative term, you're automatically tagged as some sort of cosplaying retard for realizing the truth. Japan is perfect. I frankly think Japan is proof of intelligent design.
>>
>>72724930

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-FN5F2Uxs
>>
>>72725002
>Japan is perfect.
There is no perfect nation. No matter what you may think or how many chinese cartoons you watched, you are far from realizing the truth. Japan may be one of the most developed and organized nations, but it still has flaws. This kind of delusion is what makes people call you a "weaboo" pejoratively.
>>
>>72725252
Why did you imply I watch anime? I do, but it's not because of anime I love Japan. Anyone who has an above average intellect and reads plenty of history books can easily see how wonderful Japan is. Japan has maintened a continuos excellence of being in, since ancient times to this day, architecture, religion, morality, social-political structure, warfare, trade, technology, diplomacy, dance, clothing, cuisine, landscapes, weather, poetry, literature, etc.. It is very clear how the Japanese people are honorful, organized, disciplined, how the territory of Japan is beautiful, how the history of Japan is full of remarkable deeds in an orderly flow of time, how the Japanese culture is wide, diverse, rich in all of its aspects and so on, and thus, the nation of Japan is to say, at least, the best in the world, if not perfect. I'll not engage myself any further in this discussion, as I have already mentioned, you need an above average intellect to understand this, and it would be unpractical to paraphrase hundreds of history books here. All non-weeaboos can do in retaliation is post super funny pictures of fedoras while also ocasionally mentioning the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagazaki, and act like the sheeple they are by throwing insults like "loser", "who cares", "gooks", etc.. It is frankly disgusting.
>>
>>72724594
France.
They are the creepiest tourists I've seen in Japan
>>
>>72725585
My weeb detector just fucking EXPLODED
>>
Peru
>>
>>72725585
I don't necessarily disagree with most of what you said, but you're stupid if you think that Japan is "perfect". In your opinion, it might be the best country in the world, but the only way you could ever perceive it as "perfect" is if you simply just ignored all of its flaws. Also, you spelled Nagasaki wrong.
>>
>>72725850
I'm sleepy.
>>
>>72724619
>>72724754
We burgers are small time compared to places like France, Spain and Italy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU87t5Ixzl0
>>
File: 1488029255949.jpg (74KB, 632x919px) Image search: [Google]
1488029255949.jpg
74KB, 632x919px
>>
Probably us. Started as a mutual respect/fascination dating back to the 19th century, which turned into full blown weabooism in the 80's when Japanese animation was shown every day on TV here, with a lot of Franco-Japanese collaborations. And since comics were always popular, manga became popular as well. We're the country where the most manga is sold, after Japan.

One of our president being a huge weeb helped too.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.