[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the western world so completely stupid? Do you people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 18

File: great threats.png (198KB, 842x648px) Image search: [Google]
great threats.png
198KB, 842x648px
Why is the western world so completely stupid? Do you people really think ISIS is a bigger threat to the world than climate change? How is it even possible to reach such a conclusion...

There is a serious problem with western media
>>
inb4 angry conspiritards "BUD GLIMADE CHAN AINT REEL"
>>
climate change didnt ran 40 people over in one of the most famous bridges in the world lol
>>
Because the US gov't indoctrinates its citizens into brain-dead war-loving drones.
>>
>>72723620
>but muh clash of civilizations
>>
>>72723808
this kek

also climate change doesnt have fucking machine guns and shit, its just that the weather can get crazy, who cares, just turn the air conditioner on kek
>>
>>72723857
But you're going to have to deal with 10s of millions of climate refugees, that's way worse than a few Londoners being run down
>>
>>72723995
the refugee meme we're dealing with now doesnt mean europe will always have to take people in a tough spot in. we can very well leave them out, just like there's people that's starving because of where they were born as we speak
>>
Climate change is a religion for pseudo-intellectuals.

Climate has always erratically changed throughout human history, and climate change scientists continually fudge numbers and fix their models to fit an agenda.

It used to be global warming, but then they changed the name to just climate change to make it more digestible for idiots.
>>
>>72724066
> we can very well leave them out
No, it's totally different to current migrant crisis because they don't actually have to leave their homeland currently, it's just risky to stay. Climate refugees will have 0 choice. There's no way a population like Spain or other western countries is going to be okay with just letting 10s of millions of people die on your doorstep
>>
>people care more about issues that affect them or the people of their country
Wow!

Most of the nations that care most about climate change here are polluted shit holes, of course they're going to give more thought to it. Also fuck you for cropping out New Zealand.
>>
>>72724075
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>72723808
it's still weird to worry more about ISIS than climate change

the vast majority of the death toll of ISIS is in the Middle East. climate change will cause more *potential* damage

you'd think Westerners with all this supposed future-thinking capability would worry more about that

>>72724075
the point is that you can't argue for or against it either way since you lack the capability to really understand it

so you can either trust or distrust the experts, that's all. they might turn out to be wrong or right but *you* can't tell either way
>>
>>72724189
dude we've always done that just not with climate change

why do you think some foreigners go through the humiliation of working for cheaper than locals? or actually risk their lives to get to other countries? there's hunger in there which is just as bad as war or any effect climate change can have

spain has a wall with morocco with blades on it and people still tries to climb it all the time, leaving torn clothes and blood on it. not to mention the people trying to get in with shitty boats that sometimes sink, or getting literally tortured by the guys that offer to "help" them get in.

the world is shit already so i can see that happening easily. people would get mad though that's for sure because climate change would be directly rich countries fault while the poors suffer the effects so it'd be even more unethical.
>>
>>72724189
Why would they have to leave? It rains more often than it did before? Gets warmer? Gee, sure sounds alot worse than getting beheaded by muslims.
>>
>>72724269
Oh fuck I didn't even notice and it wasn't me, it's cropped out in the source

Not only that but they didn't even bother to list data from NZ

http://www.pewglobal.org/2015/07/14/climate-change-seen-as-top-global-threat/

worldmapswithout.nz/
>>
>>72723620
>Media is mostly visual
>ISIS is visible and easy to grasp
>Climate change is invisible and not easy to grasp
>>
>>72723620
We are all gonna die. The only question is how you check out. Do you want it on your feet? Or on your fuckin' knees... begging? I ain't much for begging! Nobody ever gave me nothing! So I say *fuck* that thing! Let's fight it!
>>
File: this post.png (221KB, 685x514px) Image search: [Google]
this post.png
221KB, 685x514px
>>72724075
>>
>>72724435
There's an entire Island country that's going to cease to exist within ~100 years. Other areas that are at risk are obviously coastal areas with low land level and already hot areas

https://mic.com/articles/92751/an-entire-island-nation-is-preparing-to-evacuate-before-it-sinks-into-the-ocean#.STn6bGwDV
>>
File: 1481144777817.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1481144777817.png
177KB, 367x321px
>>72724443
why does no one love us

what did we do
>>
>>72723620
>ISIS
>Korea
>Japan
>Indonesia
>Australia
>Canada

lol what
>>
>>72724075
>>
>>72724537
but i thought that was under control? is that ice at the earth poles really still melting?

omg
>>
>>72724545
To be fair solomon islands is not there
>>
>>72724566
They are but ocean levels rising is more to do with the temperature of ocean getting warmer. You know how water expands when it gets hot? Imagine that but large scale
>>
>>72724537
That's only the beginning. Countries like the Netherlands is on the chopping block too
>>
>chyna
>>
File: 1464473741649.png (22KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
1464473741649.png
22KB, 217x225px
>>72724631
Good. Fuck the dutch
>>
File: this post.png (456KB, 888x1125px) Image search: [Google]
this post.png
456KB, 888x1125px
>>72724522

>>72724612
Is that supposed to make me feel any better?
>>
>>72723620
At least most of the western world is clever than Poland and Ukraine.
>>
>>72723620
Who cares? I ain't gonna live that long. Besides everything is going to end sooner or later, us, the planet, the sun, the galaxy and the universe are finite.
>>
>>72724714
2edgy
>>
>>72723620
Climate change is a meme
>>
File: 1488442838235.png (295KB, 450x452px) Image search: [Google]
1488442838235.png
295KB, 450x452px
>>72724739
>the truth is 2edgy
>>
>>72723620
>The countries that are polluting the most are most concerned about climate change
wew maybe they should stop destroying their environment
>>
File: 1459775709290.jpg (56KB, 640x397px) Image search: [Google]
1459775709290.jpg
56KB, 640x397px
>>72724075
>>
>>72723620
Climate change is a problem because it can lead to flooding of coastal cities, resulting in a lot more people moving further inland so they don't drown and whatnot. This can then lead to higher crime rates, obviously overcrowding, resource shortage, more traffic, and so on. This is especially bad in over-populated island countries like Indonesia and Japan.

The good thing is that climate change won't get this bad for another 50-100 years or so, and by then technology will hopefully gotten better at solving these issue. If not, then things'll keep getting worse before they get better, and they will get better eventually.

More land and resources would be the most important things to have in this scenario.
>>
I am going on vacations to Europe next January and I am starting to have thoughts like "the chance of dying in a terrorist attack is like the chance of the plane crashing".
>>
>>72723620
Why do they keep sending guns and shit to terrorists if they are that afraid of them though?
>>
>>72724903
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_greenhouse_gas_emissions_per_capita

not really, no
>>
File: 2017-03-25_02-40-07.png (419KB, 615x636px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-25_02-40-07.png
419KB, 615x636px
>>72728030
That's just a part of the problem. During the medieval warm period, places like Britain, usually cold, could grow grapes. And the US was going through a mega draught. This implies that regions that rely on rivers and lakes for stuff like irrigation, trading, or power will go into a crisis.
>>
>>72728924
>per capita
how is per capita even relevant to how much each country pollutes? China just flat out pollutes the most, they contribute 22.7% of emissions according to wikipedia. China, India, Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico (some of the largest countries concerned about climate change) are all in top 20 producers of green house gas emissions. China is going to get much worse as well indirectly through its efforts to industrialize Africa. We contribute a lot, but are trying to reduce it (although Trump will probably fuck with that). According to Yale's Environmental Performance Index (http://epi.yale.edu/country-rankings), we rank 26th in being good boys in protecting the environment, which is alright and above names like Germany and Japan. Low down on this list is China (109), Brazil (46), Mexico (67), and India (141). Also a bit below us is your country, Argentina which is at a respectable 43.

get out of here with your per capita bullshit you aren't a European.
>>
>>72723620
It's because of the media
>>
>>72723620
>t. Leb
>>
>>72729235
It's simple: China tries to impement reduce, recicle, reuse policies and invest millions on greener energies, the effects of said policies wouldn't be huge. But if you do the same basic policies on countries that contaminate way more, the change is far more noticeable.

Besides, most of the countries you named, not only are not on the top 10 for greenhouse emissions, they also recognize there's a problem, and China has actually been pushing for greener energies, lately becoming the number 1 producer for solar panels.

Meanwhile, the US, Australia an a few other countries, whose citizens output more CO2 on a day than I could output on a week not only don't mind the possible repercussions, one of said countries has a president that actively underfunds research on the matter.
Care to guess who?
Also

>get out of here with your per capita bullshit you aren't a European.
wat
>>
>>72723620
>Why is the western world so completely stupid?
Because of news media like this:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/20/delingpole-great-barrier-reef-still-not-dying-whatever-washington-post-says/
>>
>>72728924
yes really, yes. That's per capita whilst it's important to look at it as well. In reality China outputs 20-25% of world carbon emissions yearly.
>>
>>72724075
>Climate has always erratically changed throughout human history, [...]
False.

>*Climate has always changed throughout human history, [...]
Better.
>>
>burn a gallon of gasoline daily
>do not give a shit about climate change

Pendos such fatalists
>>
>>72729378
>It's simple: China tries to impement reduce, recicle, reuse policies and invest millions on greener energies, the effects of said policies wouldn't be huge. But if you do the same basic policies on countries that contaminate way more, the change is far more noticeable.
If I'm not incorrect that just a basic thing all developed countries do. That's not special what so ever.

>Besides, most of the countries you named, not only are not on the top 10 for greenhouse emissions, they also recognize there's a problem, and China has actually been pushing for greener energies, lately becoming the number 1 producer for solar panels.
Besides #1 producer of solar panels which is mostly due to countries being unable to match China's production capacity, again this isn't special what so ever. Literally every Western country recognizes there is a problem, we have been pushing for greener energies although Trump will probably stop that push. I am confident the technologies will be able to survive on their own now although that's a different topic.

>Meanwhile, the US, Australia an a few other countries, whose citizens output more CO2 on a day than I could output on a week not only don't mind the possible repercussions
Are you just making this up, literally what is the Paris Agreement

>one of said countries has a president that actively underfunds research on the matter.
I won't deny he is an ass and will fuck up our environment if he actually gets something done, but if the past couple months is any indication he will be ineffective as fuck at achieving anything.

>wat
Its only barely funny when Europeans meme about per capita shit, its not funny at all when some random shitter does it.
>>
>>72729524
>>72729378
Also besides the per capita question you literally just didn't provide any counter point to the rest of my post. You can't get by in a debate by ignore entire portions of the opposing argument. If you prove me wrong then fine I'm wrong, but at least attempt to address it.
>>
You faggots say that because you aren't being hit by at least one record breaking typhoon annually.
>>
File: 1471673369087.jpg (53KB, 1002x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1471673369087.jpg
53KB, 1002x1199px
>>72729585
>tfw well above sea level and projected to have improved weather
>>
>>72729585
>moves inland
>gets hit by the typhoon from the other direction
>>
>>72729524
>If I'm not incorrect that just a basic thing all developed countries do. That's not special what so ever.
The RRR was just an example on how the same policy applied to China and any other country on North America, Australia and Western Europe would have more repercussion on lowering the emissions on the later group.

>Besides #1 producer of solar panels which is mostly due to countries being unable to...
They're also the country that produces the most power with solar panel, and is set to grow further by a relevant factor btw

>Are you just making this up, literally what is the Paris Agreement
I'm refering to OP's picture, not governments signing agreements. OP's pic is more of an opinion from the average person.

>I won't deny he is an ass and will fuck up our environment if he actually gets something done, but if the past couple months is any indication he will be ineffective as fuck at achieving anything.
Someone told me like a month ago that he was actually doing well, or at least he was doing what he promised during his campaign, is the rest of the government cockblocking him so hard just a few months after taking office? With a Republican Congress?

>Its only barely funny when Europeans meme about per capita shit, its not funny at all when some random shitter does it.
come on man, you can't just wave off per capita metrics just because it applies to people form a single continent, that's just poor arguing
>>
>>72729550
And save for the assumption that China is going to get much worse, I did answer everything. They literally lowered their emissions by like 2% from 2014 to 2015, but I can't actually find figures or papers on it. They decided to push hard for gas emission regulations in 2011 and their coal demand has already fallen quite a bit.

You're right with Africa tho, that's 101 macro economy, just like China's emissions jumped when they achieved a relatively developed quality of life.
Who knows, maybe the chinks will start from the ground up with neutral energy infrastructure or stuff like that.
>>
File: 1486990174383.png (89KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486990174383.png
89KB, 600x500px
>>72723620
People don't have a connection to their food sources any more. Most of the first world has never gone hungry and most of the world has no concept of famine.

Wealthy countries will survive but most of the world will collapse. The immigration problems are going to be similar to Children of Men desu.
>>
>>72729686
>The RRR was just an example on how the same policy applied to China and any other country on North America, Australia and Western Europe would have more repercussion on lowering the emissions on the later group.
I understand that but how does that make them more caring?

>They're also the country that produces the most power with solar panel, and is set to grow further by a relevant factor btw
Well I mean if they make a lot then they will use a lot. I still don't see how that really changes how much they release right now. The US is also moving towards green energy at a good rate due to it becoming just more viable, although again that could be affected by Trump/

>I'm refering to OP's picture, not governments signing agreements. OP's pic is more of an opinion from the average person.

We are more concerned about ISIS because of recent terror attacks on our soil

>Someone told me like a month ago that he was actually doing well, or at least he was doing what he promised during his campaign, is the rest of the government cockblocking him so hard just a few months after taking office? With a Republican Congress?
He isn't doing too well as he keeps getting mired in little shit, and his approval ratings are going down. The Republican party isn't unified and they are acting like retards. They are also going after time consuming big budget items quickly like healthcare which considering the events of yesterday, isn't going well.

>come on man, you can't just wave off per capita metrics just because it applies to people form a single continent, that's just poor arguing
I waved it off with the rest of my post. Its not funny because of the other reasons
>>
>>72729754
They are still utter shit at protecting their environment, and we aren't shit at it although Trump might change that.

China's environment is probably fucked beyond belief for a while but they will continue to pollute through shoving factories in Africa.
>>
>>72729841
>we aren't shit at it
your country is a giant mall

you may be better at it than the chinese but you've still done plenty of damage to your environment
>>
>>72729796
>The immigration problems are going to be similar to Children of Men desu.
Can't fucking wait then! With all that chaos, the Australian government might ease up on the insane gun restrictions we have.

Probably not. But they might.
>>
>>72729912
Actually it'd probably be the opposite
>>
>>72729841
But the west shoved polluting factories to the poor parts of the world when they shifted from manufacturing an citizen outcry from local pollution from said manufacturing. It's not really a China thing pollution doesn't go away, it just shifts locations.
>>
>>72729935
Right now China is the one doing the most of the real shit polluting factories so its in their court.
>>
File: Australian gun laws.webm (176KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Australian gun laws.webm
176KB, 600x600px
>>72729933
;_;
>>
>>72729961
Still rather have our gun laws than America's. If I really wanted I could legally get my hands on a gun for self defence, that's all you need really.
>>
>>72730048
Won't you get fucked by no castle doctrine equivalent though
>>
>>72724546
ISIS have threatened to attack Melbourne and Sydney multiple times, lol

You hear about terror plots from radicalised muzzos being foiled at least once a month on the news here
>>
>>72730048
You'd probably have to flee the country if you ever used it though.
>>
File: beijing-pollution.jpg (67KB, 1180x767px) Image search: [Google]
beijing-pollution.jpg
67KB, 1180x767px
>>72729821
>I understand that but how does that make them more caring?
More caring nah, but on the hypothetical scenario of taking the EU + Australia + Russia + Various Oil niggers in the ME + the US, you get to roughly China's population, but still like 40% of emissions worldwide. On that scenario, reducing 10% the emissions of that group of countries is more valuable than reducing China's. China's companies don't seem to be too worried about it, but their government has been doing efforts lately. The change will probably not show up on the data until 2025

>Well I mean if they make a lot then they will use a lot. I still don't see how that really changes how much they release right now
Their trend has been decelerating much like the rest of the developed world. Also, there's this one graph about China's CO2 emissions, that goes from 3 billion tons to 8 billion tons from 2000 to 2010, but they didn't start an actual gommie 5 years plan about reduction until 2011, and that's why I'm guessing Yale's study is kinda outdated and by 2021, China's score should improve greatly

>We are more concerned about ISIS because of recent terror attacks on our soil
Fair enough, didn't consider it at first since ISIS has almost no impact here

>He isn't doing too well as he keeps getting mired in little shit
Well, best of luck

>>72729841
>China's environment is probably fucked beyond belief for a while but they will continue to pollute through shoving factories in Africa.
Can't argue with China's current emissions. I'll just wait and see if their plans work out.
>>
>>72730074
I agree you should have the right to defend yourself lethally within your house against intruders, but the American (Texan) example is extreme. You often hear about sickos that wait for someone to walk on their lawn and shoot them on sight.
>>
>>72730048
>American gun laws
That's a false dichotomy though. There are a couple dozen first world countries with better gun laws than us, which would still have regulations, but wouldn't practically limit us to the 19th Century.
>>
>>72730109
>You often hear about sickos that wait for someone to walk on their lawn and shoot them on sight.
wut.

That rarely happens, and is illegal when it does happen. Guy just got convicted of that shit over there.
>>
>>72730109
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Yoshihiro_Hattori
>>
>>72730162
>The homicide and Peairs' acquittal in the state court of Louisiana received worldwide attention.
>acquittal

Americans are savages
>>
File: Australian gun laws.jpg (1MB, 2892x1316px) Image search: [Google]
Australian gun laws.jpg
1MB, 2892x1316px
>>72730048
>for self defence
Isn't that expressly forbidden as a reason for ownership?
>>
>>72730088
>More caring nah, but on the hypothetical scenario of taking the EU + Australia + Russia + Various Oil niggers in the ME + the US, you get to roughly China's population, but still like 40% of emissions worldwide. On that scenario, reducing 10% the emissions of that group of countries is more valuable than reducing China's. China's companies don't seem to be too worried about it, but their government has been doing efforts lately. The change will probably not show up on the data until 2025

Honestly I'd hope the Chinese government would take a more direct role in it.
While reducing 10% in each of us would do more than 10% in China, it would be far more difficult to get 10 in all those countries than just China due to the emissions not being under 1 gov

>Their trend has been decelerating much like the rest of the developed world. Also, there's this one graph about China's CO2 emissions, that goes from 3 billion tons to 8 billion tons from 2000 to 2010, but they didn't start an actual gommie 5 years plan about reduction until 2011, and that's why I'm guessing Yale's study is kinda outdated and by 2021, China's score should improve greatly
I'd hope so, doesn't change they are fucking it up now. They are allegedly communist, they should act like it for once and intervene in their economy heavily.

>Well, best of luck
I'd rather him than Hillary because 1 term of him floundering is better than 1 term of her fucking around. He at least brings the opportunity to get one of the parties off of Neoliberalism and neoconservatism, which are both just shitty and the reason we acted like an ass in the Middle East.

>>72730109

>You often hear about sickos that wait for someone to walk on their lawn and shoot them on sight.
I'm pretty sure that's illegal and flanderization even under castle law of Texas. Unless they live in the middle of the desert it would be pretty hard to get rid of evidence that you just went wild on them
>>
>>72730230
God knows who'll be next after Trump. I'm guessing it won't be anything like the previous 5-6 presidential races (excluding last year's of course), whether that's good or bad we're yet to find out.
>>
>>72723620
>live in cold shithole
>climate change will make ur shithole warmer
>care about climate change
>>
>>72730271
It will be better than this one. If Trump wasn't elected then 2020 would be worse than 2016, and an actual dangerous man probably would have arisen in 2020. Someone who has a greater degree of restraint than Trump.
>>
>>72730273
no visa when?
>>
File: 1483900013714~01.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483900013714~01.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>>72723620
>China is an option
>Russia is an option
>even fucking Iran is an opinion
>but USA isn't
>>
>>72730273
I've seen videos about the Russian government slowly starting to try to project power with naval bases over what is now the norther polar ice cap. It would also make some regions of Russia more productive and fertile.
If anything it looks like Russia already decided that global warming not only is a reality, but is even planning ahead of it
>>
>>72730357
My state (NY) would have a net benefit from climate change due to upstate becoming less cold and our ability to just channel our Dutch ancestors and use a bunch of dikes (with our dykes in NYC). I wouldn't mind if NYC went underwater though.
>>
>>72730397
would you be willing to house nyc climate change refugees then :^)?
>>
>>72730230
https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-panel-passes-bill-license-advanced-nuclear-plants-135235534.html

wew should have researched a little bit more about American government investments on cleaner energies

thorium reactors when
>>
>>72730230
>I'd rather him than Hillary because 1 term of him floundering is better than 1 term of her fucking around.
He might get two terms remember. You can't discount that possibility, especially since most presidents seem to get a second term against an unproven candidate.

Depends on how he operates, I think he's a bit of a cockmunch, but I also think that his presidency won't be too bad because of the moderating influence of all the other politicians cock-blocking him.

Both parties will probably try to 'rebuild' over the next four years. Republicans so they can elect someone they can better control, and Democrats so they don't look like corrupt, arrogant arseholes.

Also, Republicans will probably have full control over both houses for the next four years, because apparently they historically do better in the mid-term elections, so they probably won't lose their majority. Means you won't get shitshows like you have with Obama where everything simply gets blocked by a hostile parliament.

Because the Republicans are unchallenged, and both parties are rebuilding, that'll probably have a moderating influence over them. There'll be less obstructions to decent legislation, Republicans won't need to prove how right-wing they are, and the Democrats will try to appear more centrist so they can claw back working-class support.

Even though that's not of Trump's doing, it'll reflect better on him when the time comes to decide whether to re-elect him or not.
>>
>>72730457
No they would go to some other big city, they would hate the rest of the state.
>>
>>72730191
>Prohibited Weapons
>Laser Pointer
>Body Armour
>>
>>72730556
I'm not liberal so I wouldn't mind if he got a second term although i would rather someone else.
>>
>>72730561
Body armour is legit banned, but laser pointers is only for over a certain wattage, dunno how much, but normal laser pointers aren't affected I don't think, but it might differ from state to state.
>>
File: Bart_vs._Australia.jpg (129KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bart_vs._Australia.jpg
129KB, 1366x768px
>>72730561
>also the slingshot
They are STILL mad about the Bart Simpson incident
>>
>>72730596
I too would want another Republican candidate.
>>
>>72730628
A lot of other things are covered by the National Firearms Agreement and related cross-state laws so they're fairly consistent. Slingshot aren't though, and laws differ pretty wildly from state to state.

Victoria doesn't allow any manufactured ones, but homemade is okay. Some states ban ones with arm braces only, some ban specifically 'Y' shaped slingshots but not other designs, NSW they're all banned, it's retarded.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.