[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country is worse, Afghanistan or Pakistan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Which country is worse, Afghanistan or Pakistan?
>>
>>72714595
Afghanistan, Pakistan has some nice places like Islamabad.
>>
>>72714718
Define "nice".

Is it "nice" enough for you to want to visit it?
>>
>>72714595
Afghanistan is mostly just a useless sandbox while Pakistan is trying to fuck around with nukes
>>
>>72714595
Is that even a question? Ofcourse its Pakistan lel who could even live in that shit hole
>>
>>72714595
I have to say malmö is far worse
>>
>>72715190
Why does your cunt support the Taliban?
>>
>>72715329
No it doesn't pls stop with this meme a relative of mine died fighting them in waziristan
>>
>>72714892
I'd visit that place yeah
>>
File: shrine_to_ali_balkh.jpg (235KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
shrine_to_ali_balkh.jpg
235KB, 600x398px
>>72714595
Pakistani people are usually chill, although they always throughly despise the West. Never met Afghans.

If it wasn't devastated by war I'd love to visit Afghanistan one day.
>>
>>72714595
I would say Pakistan just because they're Muslim poos can't get much worse than that.
Afghanistan is jihadi central but at least they have some qts.
>>
>>72715490
despise is a strong word more like not a big fan of the government
>>
>>72715441
But Pakistan created the Taliban by distributing the funding the US entrusted them with to building madrassas in refugee camps that birthed radical Islamists. They gave these fighters guns and shelter, letting them run jihad camps in Pakistan.

Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE were the only countries in the world to recognize the Taliban government as legitimate.

Osama Bin Laden was fucking hiding in Pakistan and there's good evidence that the Paki govt knew.
>>
>>72716117
I live in abbottabad, its my home town. Its bullshit about Osama hiding thier. There was no evidence, no pic or execution video like they did with saddam

The militants were created by pakistan and U.S to combact the soviets but that was due to corrupt leaders
>>
>>72716376
No, there's a difference between mujahideen and the Taliban.

Not all mujahideen were Taliban. Mujahideen include all of the rthnic groups, as well as a small portion of foreign fighters.

The Taliban were a seperate entity created after civil war broke out post-soviet exit. Its an Islamist as well as ethno-nationalist group of Pashtuns.

The Pakistani government wanted an Afghan government which was pro-Pakistan, so they bankrolled the Taliban via US funding. The Americans gave the funding to Pakistan because they thought the Pakis had a better logistics in the region.

The Taliban gained ground and took over most of the country in the 90s, fighting against the Northern Alliance, as well as other militias who were anti-Taliban
>>
>Afghanistan
>A country
choose one
>>
>>72714595
pakistan, everything good about pakistan is better in india anyway, at least afghanistan has better looking people
>>
Pakis look like Indians. But what about Afghans?

I don't think I have ever met any Afghan people before.
>>
>>72716931
I have to disagree on the aesthetics, i've seen, and been forced to interact with many people of different races, pakis, arabs, somalis, and afghanis and they're pretty much all equally an eyesore to look at
>>
>>72717452
well maybe because youre in sweden. im sorry but you get the worst of each kind.
>>
>>72717452
>forced

In what way?
>>
>>72717691
school
>>
>>72717546
I have a hard time believing that the bastards are any better elsewhere
>>
>>72717733
Are you still in high school?
>>
>>72717901
no, i finished last year and thank god for that
>>
>>72716931
>at least afghanistan has better looking people
Confirmed for never having met any Afghans.

Barring the few whites, they look the same as any other sandnigger.
>>
>>72715561
>would say Pakistan just because they're Muslim poos can't get much worse than that.
Jewish-Indian in blood but Muslim in religion?
>>
>>72718409
Sheeit that would be worse but thankfully doesn't exist.
>>
>>72718409
>>72718890
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theories_of_Pashtun_origin#Bani_Israel_theory
>>
>>72717452
I've only met 3 afghans, 2 looked like regular arabs, one was really hot.
Pakis are poos with hijabs, not saying one or the other is masterrace but at least afghans are whiter.
>>
>>72719034
Afghans are a little whiter than the rest i'll give you that but not by much
>>
>>72719284
>>72719034
In my country your average Afghan looks like this: http://i.4cdn.org/int/1490380952389.webm

Not full brown but still clearly not white.

Like a lot of middle easterners desu.
>>
>>72717275
Afghans either look like persians or mongols
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.