[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since islamization of europe is now unavoidable, which branch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image18.jpg (52KB, 340x329px) Image search: [Google]
image18.jpg
52KB, 340x329px
Since islamization of europe is now unavoidable, which branch of islam should I convert to?

I am not asking about which has the true message of the prophet (it is quite obvious it is quaranism, btw) I am asking which is the geopolitically strongest and thus offers me the best benefits.
>>
File: image.png (300KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300KB, 770x1000px
Unironically Twelver Shiism to be honest lad
>>
>>72704615
there's not many muslims in my home town, certainly not many in Ireland either. Stop posting bullshit images
>including czechia and poland
cancer, stop using PSYOPs
>>
Sufism, although my understanding is that calling it a movement is contradictory to sufi beliefs
>>
>>72704806
>including czechia and poland
... and not Austria. Kek.
>>
Ibadi
>>
Sunni Zionism-Wahhabism
>>
>>72704872
Yeah, Austria's population is like 7% muslim I think
>>
Maliki sufism
https://youtu.be/Mbz25lFD2Uc
>>
>>72704941
They even got more rapefugees than we got per capita. Only other country that managed to do that is Sweden...
>>
File: 1440768317044.jpg (52KB, 613x617px) Image search: [Google]
1440768317044.jpg
52KB, 613x617px
>>72704615
Salafism. It's the only one that's internally consistent.

Although if you change your mind you will lose your head if Shariah is implemented. On the other hand if you pretend to be a Christian or a Jew, you will have to pay 10% tax instead of 4% like Muslims.
>>
>>72704615

Fuck S*nni Fuck Shi*te

Ibadi is the true path of ALLAH (pbuh)
>>
>>72705218
Salafists ruined Syria you dumbass. They're no better than Wahhabis
>>
>>72704757
this
>>
>>72704615
Become sunni, theres no differnce between sunni and shia aside from some political belifs. Wahabism is a strict form and is adobted by saudi. Ahmedis are a new and small group who call themselves muslims but dont belive in muhammed as the last prophet so by definition they cant be muslims. Sunni is best
>>
>>72705419
Syria was ruined by sectarianism (codeword for power struggle between iran and ksa).
>>
>>72705518
>Sunni is best

t.Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab
>>
>>72705526
>code word for power struggle between Iran and KSA

Which is itself a code word for a power struggle between USA-Israel-KSA vs. Iran-Russia
>>
File: srsly.jpg (16KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
16KB, 480x477px
I would rather pay jizya then become mudslide
>>
>>72705663
Jizya used to be in the old times, I dont think they implement it now. besides its something like 30$ and it went to charity
>>
>>72705563
He doesn't need to be wahabi to acknowledge it. It's clear that the muhammeds message was to worship god and only god, not spend the next centuries mourning the death of his grandkid. Of course it doesn't mean shia aren't muslim.
>>
>>72705956
You're right not even in ksa it happens..
But saudi arabia doesn't allow christians to practise openly (only at home)
>>
>>72704615
A bullet through your head
>>
>>72704615
None. Jesus Christ is the truth and you should only worship him. Do not fall for satan's lies.
>>
>>72704615
You should put a bullet in your skull to save us from your retarded posts
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.