[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why gaijin ppl love Japan so much? Why I know you love us so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 938f0a84-s.jpg (79KB, 640x377px) Image search: [Google]
938f0a84-s.jpg
79KB, 640x377px
Why gaijin ppl love Japan so much?
Why I know you love us so much??
Because Japanese TV always appeal gaijins love us and our culture. Tv says always truth. That's why U love us no doubt!!
>>
so how long are you stationed there?
>>
>>72689098
Dood post Davido-kun desu
>>
Do you love Japan?
>>
>>72689098
yes
>>
File: tumblr_mbsmo3YwVq1r2a4dh.jpg (23KB, 461x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbsmo3YwVq1r2a4dh.jpg
23KB, 461x346px
Why do japs like finns so much? Moomin?
>>
I don't like it at all. It has interesting culture and architecture but no, I wouldn't like to live in a such place. Gonna visit Japan soon
>>
The collective stalking activity(as known as collectivity) was at its peak on 5/15/13 and the collective stalker who had appeared when I was walking on route25 standing on the pavement staring at me and said when I glanced at him back that he was monitoring my thought through radio wave commanded by the headquarter of the collective stalking institution supported by the government was sitting on the bench at the park next to my house staring at the window of my bed room when I just woke up at 4:32 am and talked to my head directly through radio wave attack that he had been monitoring my thought through radio wave and he was commanded by the government. It was obvious that the government was desperately seeking the secret what I had bought at the supermarket near my house on 12/5/11.
>>
>>72689270
The collective stalker who is recognized as the most collective person who monitored my thought through radio wave everyday was standing on the river staring at me when I was in charge of walking the street and said he was a collective stalking member of the collective stalking committee managed by the government by means of radio wave attack. There was no way of escaping from the conspiracy of collective stalking.
>>
>>72689122
I love you Argentina ;*
>>
I got back home from the supermarket
on 5/8/14 there was a man
standing in front of my house and he wore a black suit and said through radio wave that he is a member of collective stalking

comittee and he left there and
I entered my house. there was a little piece of paper and the man said it was put by him through radio wave.
>>
>>72689098

Western men are being infanatilized. They like cartoons, boobs, and bright colors.

Japan, with a similar male population, creates anime. Western men gravitated towards it, and so Japan.
>>
>>72689098
I love Japanese girls
>>
When I was driving the roof of the pension on sunday there were a man, a woman and a boy about 9 years old, they looked family and turned out to be they were collective stalkers. The document says that the tree was cut in pieced and found in the darkness. The board member of the collective stalking committee committed those crimes of collective stalking legally.
>>
>>72689098
I hate you
>>
>>72689098
I love you because of your perfectionist culture, you are basically the image introverts want to be.
>>
>>72689098
Can you explain me why Japanese people love Poland so much?
>>
The collective stalker by the tree on my way home on 2/14/12 said he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and he said he was commanded by the government. The roof of the supermarket was colored in white and the collective stalker tried to seek the information in my head through radio wave.
>>
The radio wave was used to monitor my thought

by the collective stalking institution managed by the government. The man who would turn out to
be a collective stalking member was standing on the pavement near the building colored in orange gazed at me and I glanced at him back then he talked directly
to my head through radio wave that he was a collective stalker stalking me and commanded by the government and he was monitoring my thought through radio
wave.
>>
>>72690522
What in the world is going on in your head?
>>
>>72689189
how is it going Snufkin
>>
>>72690603
It's copy&pasta. This thread is supposed to be posted for translation blog. So the Japanese poster is spamming the thread by posting these stuffs. Don't take these posts seriously lol
>>
>>72689098
anime
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.