[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the etiquette for first date or split bill paying in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
What is the etiquette for first date or split bill paying in your country?

I met this great chick of Chinese background who I'd like to meet for probably sushi or something similar sometime this week or next. I'm not sure what her personal opinion on the matter of a split bill would be, and my hesitation of asking is that I don't wanna come off as a cunt and/or beta. I'm quite fine with paying for both, but I like her from what I can tell and don't want to just seem like I want my dick wet. Not sure what she thinks yet.

I had this "girl" "friend" from Germany - great in the sack. To no surprise was into hancuffs and some other weird shit (glad I didn't have to go throug any of that). Aside from that, it was clear to me after a while that she only wanted a good dicking and not to be my gf, so at the end of that all I felt kinda cheated since I was essentially paying for pussy which was being thrown at me - not that she minded me at all spending a decent sum on her.

So my dudes, what do? What do in your country or with a person of a different background?
>>
Only girl I've been with is my asian gf, she grew up there and we got to know each other online. When we met the first time, we both paid for our own food.

I would assume that unless you make it clear beforehand that you're treating her to dinner or whatever, she'll pay for her own food. But I'm an autist, so I might be wrong.
>>
>>72688507
After my ex gf I just banged sluts for like a year. Went on my first proper date about 6 months ago.
I payed for everything. It felt ok, until she tried getting me to pay for her and her friend at a bar 3 nights later. She ordered 5 drinks without me knowing and told the bartender to put it on my tab. I told him no fucking way.
She got butthurt and we ended up having sex that night. (Don't know if correlation).

Haven't been on a date since. Just back to raw dogging ho's.
>>
>>72688631
I think in Europe it's a little more common to be fair regarding these things. We in Anglo-N. America seem to have a fixation on gentleman culture.

>>72688664
Aren't ya worried about catching something though?
>>
i wouldn't know haha
>>
>>72688871
Ehh. Yes and no. I've been checked out. I'm clean as a whistle.
>>
Depends how the date goes.
It's all about feel
>>
>>72688914
Catching something is like, my biggest fear man. No way.
>>
>>72688923
Don't get me wrong. It scares me. But when I'm drunk and horny and don't want to risk going limp dick trying to put a condom on, I just go in for the kill. I stare at my dick and over analyze for a few day then I o to clinic after like a month or two and get a full check. Still good. I haven't fucked anyone in 3 months though so right now I know I'm good.
>>
Guy pays it all. Chile is a barbaric backwards patriarchal society after all.
>>
>>72688507
A first date is often just getting a drink together, if you don't like it you leave. There is no rule who pays.

Dinner is much too heavy because you're stuck together.
>>
You normalfags need to fuck off.
>>
>>72688919
Dinner is a shit first date btw, you can't touch as much as you'd like and you set a precedent of giving her a nice without her needing good behaviour to "earn" it.

If you don't want to see her again split the bill.

Otherwise just pay for it and say that she can pay next time.

Happy hour cocktails is a much better first date.
>>
Here if you don't pay for a girl you are considered cheap. If a girl asked to pay for herself I'd think she don't want to see me again. And why the fuck you even think about splitting the bill in the first world where you have $5000 and above salaries? It's like 1% percent of your monthly income.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.