[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are Yugoslavs so tall compared to neighbors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

How are Yugoslavs so tall compared to neighbors?
>>
>Shortugal
>>
>>72681550
I guess its the food and the hard manual labour in the field all day
70% of the people there are Farmers afaik
>>
>>72681599
>70% of the people there are Farmers afaik
you really believe that?

We are niggers of europe
>>
File: 1490303593720.png (782KB, 987x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1490303593720.png
782KB, 987x1143px
Brotein.

>>72681776
German-Montenegrin poster said that he would eat a pound of meat and a pound of cheese every day when he lived back home, specifically because he was working at his family's farm all the time
>>
>>72681550
They have the super secret milk formula for newborn
>>
>>72681826
Doubt it, you notice how Montenegro and Bosnia are tallest, these are mountainous regions where populations still have large amount of archaic balkan ancestry,
Farther away you go from south Croatia, southwest Bosnia and Montenegro people are shorter.
>>
>>72681776
Austrian with bosnian heritage here
I got your meme there, in reality though people who dont live in cities there are either farmers who self sustain themselves or are very poor
>>72681826
Thats what i meant to say,kinda
>>
>>72681599
Bullshit, Vojvodina is rural as it gets and people there are much shorter than the rest. It's mostly Dinarid genetics.
>>
>>72682099
Bosnia might be more rural, but at least where I live some people living in country might have gardens for their own use along with the normal job, but if someones job is farming they will farm it on large scale and own at least a tractor
>>
>>72682113
Im not a genealogist,just deducting logical information why our people might be bigger than other europeans

>>72682216
Microeconomicaly this would mean that a wide usage of farmland and fields has to have yield a good gdp
But nah balkan corruption and shit
>>
>>72682350
55% of population of Croatia is urban, our coast where half of population lives has really poor soil mixed with rocks.
And besides that for good economy based on farming you really need to have high rate of modernisation as price of crops is too low, even farmers in netherlands or belgium protested low buyout prices few years ago.
I dont know from where do you descend in Bosnia, but you have really skewed opinion on rest of balkans.
>>
>>72681550
Why are Greeks so much taller than Turks when they're the same
>>
>>72682563
Im generally speaking for the whole balcan region

I cant go specifically into detail because my knowledge about balkan economics and terrain is almost none
>>
>>72682838
Only number i could find is that 21% of pre 90s war bosnian population was involved in agriculture, number should be much lower now.
As Bosnia was always least developed part of yugoslavia, Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro should have much lower percentage.
>>
>>72682710
I think sleeping makes you taller
>>
>>72681550
6'2 here, both parents manlets
feels nothing special
>>
>>72682710
The Greek people didn't disappear,their genetic is still all there even if it's more spread out
>>
My gran-grandad was about 7'0 , huuuge. But gran-granmother was shortest woman alive probabl6, those few pictures of them are so weird to lool at. Im like 6'0 , nothing special
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.