[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some disgusting niggerian manlet tried to hook up with me up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: gay niggers.jpg (38KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
gay niggers.jpg
38KB, 615x409px
Some disgusting niggerian manlet tried to hook up with me up at Food Town today.
>I'm walking through the store at he waves at me like he knows me, I'm somewhat curious so I stop to see what he wants.
>"eeehh hi eh hello, wud u like to"
>what?! I reply while staring at him disgustedly
>"I want to invite you-"
>No!
>I walk away quickly

Goddammit Trump needs to follow through and throw these disgusting subhumans out. We already have too many gay niggers here.
>>
>>72647752
are you a girl?
>>
>>72647768
Nah, he's a faggot.
>>
>>72647768
what do you think Jose?
>>72647782
>checks flag
well you are the expert on fags arent you?
>>
>>72647752

Cool story. Thank you for making a thread about the United States.
>>
>>72647792
Nah, I just checked your flag.
>>
>>72647752
Gay Africans are already invading Canada and losing fingers due to frostbite.
>>
>>72647768
He said *gay* niggers
>>
File: 1438670184608.jpg (50KB, 512x397px) Image search: [Google]
1438670184608.jpg
50KB, 512x397px
>>72647792
so you are a faggot then?
gays would fuck anything and everyone, you know you wanted those BBC tearing your asshole apart you fucking faggot
>>
>>72647752
>Goddammit Trump needs to follow through and throw these disgusting subhumans out. We already have too many gay niggers here.

THIS

I'm asian and I often fend off unwanted street survey or green peace beggars with "I no speak English", but that just encourage niggers to throw whatever Chinese-Korean-Japanese words they know at you. They need to hang from a tree. Why can't niggers just leave people alone? There are areas where I feel I was unwelcome, maybe because I'm Chinese, maybe for other reasons - I avoid those areas. Freedom of Association. I don't bother people who don't want to be around me and I expect the same respect in kind.
>>
>>72647752
>>"I want to invite you-"

He was probably inviting you to his church you fucking sperglord!!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.