[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Mexicans in Mexico think of "Mexican-Americans"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

What do Mexicans in Mexico think of "Mexican-Americans"?
>>
> "Mexican-Americans"
No such thing they are just Americans
>>
Nothing
>>
Mexican Americans are better than Mexishits because they were smart enough and motivated enough to simply cross the border in to a first world country that was right next to them.
>>
>>72644287
you mean chicanos? go ask them >>72631020
>>
>>72644343
>USA
>First World
Fucking Kek
>>
Mexican Americans are to Mexicans living in Mexico that Jewish Americans are to Jews living in Israel.

We run this shit. Mexishits might as well kill themselves for being so stupid.
>>
File: chicano mex.png (591KB, 854x681px) Image search: [Google]
chicano mex.png
591KB, 854x681px
They love us and we love them :3
>>
File: IMG_0190.jpg (123KB, 593x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0190.jpg
123KB, 593x578px
>mfw a Mexican that was too stupid and fat to just walk across an unguarded unwalled border tried to talk shit to a Mexican-American living in luxury in a 1st world country
>>
>>72644287
They are ok i guess, i have an uncle and mexican american cousins
>>
>>72644512
I visited Mexico a few years back and discovered I had cousins there. I didn't know about them because I thought all of my family members lived here.
>>
>Mexico completely UNIRONICALLY lost a fucking war to bunch of untrained Anglo farmers and Tejanos living in Texas

If you live in Mexico, you failed at life in every regard.
>>
Nothing
>>
File: IMG_0205.png (203KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0205.png
203KB, 333x333px
This is a picture of somebody who Mexicans worship and think is the smartest Mexican of all time because he looks kind of white.

All Mexicans living in Mexico strive to one day become as effeminate and retarded as him.
>>
Mate, you are not going to get any (You)s
>>
>>72644699
Pay for the wall. That's all dumb native Mexicans are good for. Sluts to be used and thrown away by the Mexican-American master race.
>>
FACT: CHICANOS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD

PREPARE FOR RECONQUISTA, GRINGOS

AZTLAN

Z

T

L

A

N
>>
>>72644562
Same thing with them except he was not exactly my uncle but my dad's cousin, great guy tho
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.