[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember in Spanish class a lot of chicanos would fail the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1451535547785.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
1451535547785.png
231KB, 643x537px
I remember in Spanish class a lot of chicanos would fail the class because they didn't know Spanish grammar.
>>
i would say anime
>>
>>72643127
>SPANISH CLASS

MY SIDES
>>
>>72643140
In america, we have spanish or french classes the majority of the time. In my high school hat is.
>>
>>72643140
Do Australians not have to learn a second language as part of their curriculum?
>>
>>72643228
They learn emu tongue so they can know when to lean over and present their anus
>>
>be cuban-american from hialeah
>go to HS in Illinois
>take Spanish because the only other option was French and that's for faggots
>the teacher is some bitch named Ms Johnson who can't even roll her 'r's
>takes points off of my presentations because I refuse to pronounce words the way the spaniard who probably assfucked her on her college vacation to "Barthelona" did in 1988

FUCK OFF GRINGA BITCH I WILL NOT SAY "CABETHA"
>>
>>72643140
You have to take a second language, not necessarily Spanish. French and German and Japanese and Chinese are common options.
>>
>>72643375
I hope you failed the class spic
>>
>>72643127
Spanish only sounds cool when it's spoken by old people
>>
How can non-Spanish speakers compete?
>>
>>72643127
I knew a kid when I was in highschool who did an exchange semester in Japan. She thought she would ace English classes there but she had similar problems.
>>
>>72644605
I had a classmate from somewhere in uk(i think sclotland?)
She did absolutely awful at english classes despite English being her first language.
>>
>>72644605
>>72646125
grammar's tricky
>>
It's the same way for every language, it's why you have to take English classes in America in the first place.
>>
Is it true that if you save a chicano's life Santa Muerte will grant you five years of good fortune/luck in whatever criminal endeavour you engage in?
>>
>>72646231
Yeah, but human sacrifices would grant you even more.
>>
>>72643228
Let's be real, none of us are required to learn a second language, merely learn the basic rudiments of one.
>>
>>72643375
Where in illinois?
>>
>>72643228
In NZ Maori is mandatory for primary and middle school kids
In Australia Japanese is mandatory for primary and middle school kids
(Lived in both countries as a kid)
I'm 18, so this might be a recent thing
>>
File: scout_laughs.jpg (38KB, 540x390px) Image search: [Google]
scout_laughs.jpg
38KB, 540x390px
>Latin Americans in charge of grammar
Quiero ser abrasado
>>
>>72643127
Same boat senpai
I couldny speak spanish for shit but I got better grades on exams than all the ESL students in my class
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.