[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are being exiled from your country and are never allowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

You are being exiled from your country and are never allowed to return. The countries you have a choice of being sent to are these. Which do you pick?

>Caracas, Venezuela
>Damascus, Syria
>Pyongyang, North Korea
>Khartoum, Sudan
>>
>>72637420
Caracas
>>
>>72637420
Khartoum. I can stay with Sudanon.
>>
North Koryo for qt's
>>
Caracas. I can get a venezuelan qt
>>
File: 1490226186311.png (282KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490226186311.png
282KB, 770x1000px
I become the personal physician and trusted confidant of the Lion of Damascus, Bashar al-Assad.
>>
>>72639615
Easy choice for you since you won't get robbed by starving locals looking for dumb western tourists
>>
>go to Damascus
>get captured by CIA
>they take me back to America

checkmate
>>
>>72639736
Are Americans actually this retarded?

If your government just exiled you to Damascus, why the fuck would they bring you back?
>>
>>72639760
because I said checkmate, retard
>>
>go to Syria
>swim to Aruba
Where is your god now?
>>
>>72639900
Oops, I meant Venezuela. I guess I'll just ask for refugee status in Germany instead.
>>
>>72639724
Srsly tho, I really doubt that in Venezuela they are robbing tourists. Probably they have some kind of military police to keep the people in check. I would google but there's no way that the info Maduro provides is reliable.
>>
>>72640169
It's literally the murder capital of the world where people are unironically dying of starvation.

Stop trying to make it seem not that bad just because they're Latinos like you.
>>
>>72640223
I don't think is that bad as to say that they are dying of starvation. Maybe they don't have common things but I doubt that they don't have food.
>>
>>72640223
>latinos always defend other latinons
kek, nobody likes venezuelans
>>
>>72637420
Damascus
>>
>>72637420
Caracas
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.