[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Russian Guestbusters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: guestbusters.png (120KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
guestbusters.png
120KB, 400x400px
Hi /int/, and particularly Russians!
Do you know about the Russian "Guestbusters"? They're the an extremist group operating in Russia who finds illegal residents living in the shittiest conditions in the basements of commieblocks and then comes to kick them out of there while filming them. They describe this as a hobby activity.

They're advocating "White Russia" and openly use swastika as their symbol.
Unknown to them, they're the epitome of subhumans.

Here's a French report about them, surely you can understand everything by just watching and without understanding French
https://youtu.be/N-uD3EVAuK8?t=13m41s

Can a Russian please attempt to rationalize this? Do you or your friends support this? Why?

This board is very pro-white, however this kind of activity is in my opinion pure evil, and is simply retarded. If you seriously support it, you should be aware that you are autistic.
>>
>>72609176
>Do you know about the Russian "Guestbusters"?
No, never have heard about it.
>>
>>72609176
>>
File: 1490182812950s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490182812950s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>72609254
>>72609278
Hi /int/, and particularly Russians!
Do you know about the Russian "Guestbusters"? They're the an extremist group operating in Russia who finds illegal residents living in the shittiest conditions in the basements of commieblocks and then comes to kick them out of there while filming them. They describe this as a hobby activity.

They're advocating "White Russia" and openly use swastika as their symbol.
Unknown to them, they're the epitome of subhumans.

Here's a French report about them, surely you can understand everything by just watching and without understanding French
https://youtu.be/N-uD3EVAuK8?t=13m41s [Open]

Can a Russian please attempt to rationalize this? Do you or your friends support this? Why?

This board is very pro-white, however this kind of activity is in my opinion pure evil, and is simply retarded. If you seriously support it, you should be aware that you are autistic.
>>
>>72609176
I literally never in my life heard about it.
>>
>>72609314
>>
>>72609176
Want to know how I know you're a weak beta numale?
>>
>>72609459
Want to know how I know you're a low-middle class member who barely finished high school and never travelled outside of his district?
>>
>>72609176
No.

>openly use swastika as their symbol.
Just scrolling through the video, the swastika shown there is from some random anti Putin protest.

>Can a Russian please attempt to rationalize this? Do you or your friends support this? Why?
I think almost everyone will support them if your description is correct.
>>
>>72609745
0 correct guesses, feel free to try again
>>
File: 1453397351801.gif (3MB, 330x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453397351801.gif
3MB, 330x400px
>be Russsian patriot
>wear a man purse (murse) with the Union jack on it
>>
File: 1485918795518.jpg (101KB, 1155x775px) Image search: [Google]
1485918795518.jpg
101KB, 1155x775px
>>72609176
>>
>>72609176
Young meat directed throws out his aggression instead of aimless beating each other or strangers, steersmen get the money and the feeling of supremacy, society became cleaner from undesirable elements. So everyone in profit. However I think is still pure evil.
>>
>>72610972
>>72609418
>>72609278
this

literally who
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.