[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Cunt 2. Do you have a good relationship with your sister?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: 1490121543135.gif (526KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490121543135.gif
526KB, 480x540px
1. Cunt

2. Do you have a good relationship with your sister?
>>
>>72602899
Flag
I don't have any siblings.
>>
>>72602899
I don't have a sister.
>>
Canada
I don't have a sister.
>>
She let me to wear her clothes :ะท
>>
we're on good terms but distant.
>>
I want a cute little sister who would bully me
>>
File: 1481148920788.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1481148920788.png
13KB, 418x359px
I only have brothers.
>>
>>72602899

Flag
Yes but I keep my distance, never involve her with my academic or work friends circle.
>>
>>72603241
>tfw no sis who allows me to wear her clothes
>>
>>72602899

Flag.
I don't have a sister, I'm the only child in my family.
>>
>>72602899
One of them. The other is a stubborn shithead.
>>
yes, she is 10, we was watching the Grave of the Fireflies yesterday, she ended up crying
>>
>>72603339
:C that sucks
>>
>>72603393
Is she older than you?
>>
>>72602899
Flag
No, it's a constant rivalry.
>>
>>72603447
yes she's 19
>>
>>72602899
Yes. She's 17 already, time flies ;_;
>>
>>72603488
Is she taller than you?
Are you skinny?
I'm really interested
>>
>>72603558
She's like 5 cm taller (im ultra manlet)
Not much im more chubby
her clothes don't fit well (too big)
>>
>>72603386
Why did you show that movie to her?
>>
>>72602899
I'm old enough to remember carrying my two little sisters around when they were babies. They were so adorable and loving. Then I moved away and due to an extensive series of rather horrible events which consumed my later teen years and young adulthood, I missed them dearly. They are likely completely different people now: cold, distant, extremely shallow and don't care about anything despite being given everything throughout growing up, whereas my brother and I basically grew up being poor and the turmoil of parents getting divorced, etc.
It's really painful because on the rare occasions I see them now, I still see them when they were little girls, full of smiles, laughter and a wondrous curiosity about the world. It's there, but has been buried by years of puberty. Breaks my fucking heart, in all honesty.
I would love to have a daughter but wouldn't be able to see handle her growing up and becoming a "women".
What an unfortunate aspect of evolution that is.
>>
>>72603585
I see
Thank you
>>
>>72602899
I always wish I had a sister but in really she'd probably be fat and mentally ill like my male siblings.
>>
>>72603628
why not? is a good movie
>>
>>72602899
No. She made a huge effort not to talk to me since I was quite young (she's older) and when she did it was something brief and rude. Or she'd speak badly about to me to my parents on the phone if they weren't at home.

She barely acknowledged me my entire life and is semi-hostile when she does. I don't know why she hates me but I envy people with siblings they can talk to. She was forced to drive me to school wants and went out of her way to be late multiple times in a row until I got detention. I walked to school after that.
>>
>>72603712
What a fucking cunt.
>>
>>72603653
Sorry if that creeps you out
>>
>>72603757
No, It doesn't
>>
Yes.
Strange thing, we use to fight all the time, but one day I decided we should be nice to each other.
First she was weirded out, but now we get along great. Sadly she moved to another country.
>>
>>72603757
post pics, faggot
>>
>>72603741
It is what it is. But it would have been nice to have a real sibling instead of what was essentially an angry roommate who gives you the silent treatment.

Whenever I went home to visit my parents she would go out to avoid having to say hello to me or something. A "forever angry teenager" kind of personality. The attitude has ruined all of her relationships so it's her problem in the end.
>>
>>72603862
I dont have without penis
>>
Yes.
She calls me honey and Im her go-to person when she has a bigger problem and needs a good, objective opinion on things.
>>
>>72603908
post off site link
>>
literally haven't talked to her in years, its kinda sad
>>
>>72603643
I didn't come here to have feels, ausbro
>>
>>72602899
No.
She's a fucking nutcase.
>>
>>72602899
I have a sister (male)
>>
>>72604299
i wanna too ;-;
>>
>>72604299
Where does she(he) live?
I want him as girlfriend!
>>
>>72603643
Woah...
>>
flag
none. have often wished for one
>>
I have two sisters and we all used to fight a bit as kids. Now we're all grown up and like hanging together and joking around. I really miss them at the moment.
>>
>>72604299
give me her phone/discord/skype whatever please
>>
>>72603892
why don't you help her
>>
>>72603643
She'll be fine.
>>
Yes i have 3 little sisters
>>
Sure, I love my little sister, even if my big bro is the best
>>
>>72602899
Flag
We're distant. She thinks I'm an autistic school shooter and I think she's a vapid whore.

>tfw you will never have a cute imouto who just want to hug you
>>
>>72602899
Yes until the point interaction looks like a brotalk, swearing to each other. She occasionally mixed her friend circle with me.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.