[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biyasa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Distribution_of_cebuano_language.png (273KB, 1200x1921px) Image search: [Google]
Distribution_of_cebuano_language.png
273KB, 1200x1921px
How are Biysasa people different from Tagalog people?
>>
>>72595438
They speak a different language, and especially if you're in the Visayas, would rather speak to you in English than in Filipino. Those that have married Tagalogs or those who live in Manila are fine with speaking in Filipino, though, Otherwise, not a whole lot of differences: they're still Christian, act like other Filipinos, etc.
>>
>>72595671
>would rather speak to you in Englis
Ah, so this is why my English father went to to monkey biyasa region to find my mother
>>
bump 4 the Jap
>>
>>72596633
You're a brit. Even in Manila proper, folks will just look you over and begin with english.
>>
File: 1489598306911.png (142KB, 709x462px) Image search: [Google]
1489598306911.png
142KB, 709x462px
>>72598333
>You're a brit
>>
>>72598477
Are you not?
>>
>>72599021
Sure I guess, thing is my English blood counts for nothing because any nigerian, paki or north african born here or with citizenship can be British
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITDNXXGruy0
>>
>>72599092
Doesn't matter
that blood ensures that you exude "tourist" out your every pore.
it marks you as not filipino, and therefore folks know to start with english.
>>
My gf's parents are from The Philippines and this is what I have gathered from their opinions of them:
>poor
>maids and nannies come from there
>annoying tagalog accent
>prostitutes
>go online to find western husbands
>duterte
Conclusion: They're not very well-liked I don't think. Thoughts?
>>
>>72599131
I'm pretty sure he said he's half flip.
>>
File: 1474660543522.jpg (31KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474660543522.jpg
31KB, 450x600px
>>72599131
>be tourist
>be shitskin
>>
File: IMG_0904.jpg (238KB, 1378x1959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0904.jpg
238KB, 1378x1959px
Death to all Tagalogs scums
>>
>>72599194
I'm half flip too, and not from a lily white parent.
There's particular phenotypical traits and mannerisms that one will lack when visiting, and folks can just see it. they can zoom in on that shit and know.
I mean, fuck, my mum has perfect filipino-vision and I still can't tell one other brown guy from the other. Idk how she does it, but the lot of them can. They just know, man.
>>
>>72599230
Well I mean you kinda are a shitskin, bruv. But I can afford air fare, and apparently you can;t.
>>
>>72599259
can you type Tagalog language?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.