[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Northern Europe vs Southern Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14

File: the-nordic-fellows[1].jpg (108KB, 900x481px) Image search: [Google]
the-nordic-fellows[1].jpg
108KB, 900x481px
Would you rather be an autistic fucker living in a depressive shithole full of snow,mass shooters and blonde manchildren or an Italian?
>>
>>72574640
dutch
>>
>>72574640
yeah I'd rather live in northern europe
>>
>>72574640
Northern Europe, it's richer, has better living standards, and is safer
>>
>>72574665
>>72574670
>Aspies wanting to keep being aspies
>>
i want to die
>>
>>72574725
more like
>people with jobs wanting to keep having jobs
>>
>Northern Europeans are literally afraid of being close to each other
>>
Northern Europe 100%
>>
>southern "europe"

kek, everything south of Austria is Africa.
>>
File: Somali-Swedish[1].jpg (54KB, 425x420px) Image search: [Google]
Somali-Swedish[1].jpg
54KB, 425x420px
>Northern Europeans are literally afraid to tell these people that they need to go back to their countries
>>
>>72574808
Why be close to random people? You can have your own space and be as autistic as you want. Are you retarded or why do you want to be next to random people?
>>
File: pua[1].jpg (50KB, 560x350px) Image search: [Google]
pua[1].jpg
50KB, 560x350px
>Northern European men are literally afraid to talk to women so they pay this faggot to teach them to approach women
>>
>>72574749
But why?
>>
File: aMbeAVP_700b[1].jpg (35KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
aMbeAVP_700b[1].jpg
35KB, 600x394px
>Northern Europeans have literall no culture. They are just a copy of American/British culture with shitty languages nobody else can speak
>>
>>72574640
>ITT: a south american tries to make northern europe look bad but everyone in the thread prefers it to southern europe anyways
gud thred OP
>>
>>72575077
how
>>
>>72575163
Because everyone that posted in this thread has Northern European ancestry or are literally Northern Europeans themselves
>>
>>72575202
hmm, seems like southern euros are too poor to respond
>>
>>72574640
>be Slovenian
>be an autistic fucker living in a depressive shithole full of snow while still technically being Southern European

best of both worlds, lads
>>
>>72575249
more like worst of both worlds
>>
>>72575233
not really we're just going out
>>
>>72575277
Nah, see, Mediterranean climes are a mere 100 -200 km away, so you can get a good vacation spot cheap and quick.
>>
No one in this thread who picked northern Europe would really enjoy living there. Come on now, be honest.
>>
File: free-shrugs.jpg (50KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free-shrugs.jpg
50KB, 449x642px
>be sudaca
>make fun of Europeans on an anime forum
>data limit reached
>go outside, be robbed by a child gang member that shoots you dead over your 10 year old mobile phone
>>
>>72575428
I would.
>>
>>72575428
The British Isles and the Netherlands have the best climate in Europe, m80.
>>
If you're asking me if I would like to move to Northern Europe my answer is no.
>>
>>72575584
>I like rain and fog I'm so different from all those sheeple who like the sun and the warmth, I'm truly unique

kuk
>>
Really isn't that hard to understand where it's better to live in Europe, just check the suicide, alcoholism and drugs rates in the continent
>>
>>72575477
>be german
>make fun of brown people on an anime forum
>go out to shove some snow from your porch
>get raped by a Syrian refugee that confused you with a German woman since you are a scrawny little bitch
>>
>>72575760
>liking warmth

fuck you normie
fuck i wish i was coldblooded
>>
>>72574640
Being a sourthern european myself living in Germany I would rather live where I was born by a thousand times.

The only thing this people have, in my opinion, it's money and nothing more. Most of them are depressive, insecure and don't know how to talk with other people or approach someone they don't know.

They have literally no hobbies at all, and spend most of their time playing shitty videogames or watching Netflix alone in their rooms (I live with two).

Their equivalent to the english expression "have fun" is "macht Spaß" and here they usually tell that to each other when (and only when) they are working.

On top of that the country itself has a lot of ridicolous things, like paying for shit you don't have (hallo radio) or making 3-years grades to be a fucking REWE cashier.

Nonenthless they are normally good people and keep to themselves, but Northern Europe, and Germany in particular, it's not as good as one could think. And I didn't even talk about turks, syrians and other multiculti shit.

PD: Yes, I will leave when I can.
>>
File: 1460406219985.png (91KB, 803x973px) Image search: [Google]
1460406219985.png
91KB, 803x973px
>>72575428
i do. southern europe is shit, im never leaving Scandinavia again
>>
>>72575760
There's more rain and fog where I come from than in the UK, with the difference that temperatures hit 40°C in summer and -10°C in winter instead of remaining at a steady 10 - 20°C throughout. And that is what defines the master race.
>>
>>72575830
>reee sun is for normis I love to stay in my room and watch rain from inside. I'm truly a special kind of snowlafke

lmoa
>>
>>72575850
are you greek?
>>
>>72575861
>masterrace
>those same people swarm and amass on southern beaches like walruses every summer

hmm
>>
>>72574640
>Calling out people in an anime board for being autistic sperglords

Clearly my fellow countryman doesn't understand that these people here will defend being antisocial weirdos to death. That's why they are browsing 4chan in the first place. It's like going to Stormfront and calling everyone nazi
>>
northern europe is for the pure races, being nordic whites and sub-saharan blacks, while southern europe is for the mud races, southern europeans, middle-easterns and north-africans
>>
I have to say I envy how well their gov and institutions work, and their (un)employment rates.

but I think I wouldn't want to live in a cuck country for that

I don't know...
>>
>>72575850
The predilection for hobbies is not a matter of geographical placement but of social class. You just hang out with ghetto-ass niggas, is all.
>>
>>72575927
No I'm not the fucking greek.

And I don't hate this country either. Just saying.
>>
>>72576012
I think it has much to do with the weather and general introvert character here.
>>
>>72576012
my gf is German, daughter of two engineers and studying engineering herself, and what he said is pretty much correct, I have been to Germany tens upon tens of times and I still don't have anybody I can call anything more than an acquaintance there (except from her).

They are just not very interesting people to talk to on average or particularly fun to hang around with, yes they get drunk, but they never ever go out of the border or tell you something that might surprise you, They are also very direct, bordering with rude sometimes, and I'm not really fond of that, it always feels judgemental and preachy to me.

that said I like the country on average and I do not think my country is without flaws, but to each his own I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 616x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 616x616px
This map tells you need to know about how Northern Europe is superior to Southern Europe. Why cant medshits do anything right, do their sandnigger genes stop them from accomplishing anything?
>>
File: Topographic_map_of_Svalbard.svg.png (794KB, 1179x1198px) Image search: [Google]
Topographic_map_of_Svalbard.svg.png
794KB, 1179x1198px
>>72574640
>le northern europe
>not in the artic circle
Bunch of losers living in this Afrika they like to call north hahaha
>>
>>72575781
Can't handle the bantvinas m8?
>>
>>72576198
You live in Africa though
>>
>>72576198
>>72576308
>flags_in_circle_betting_on_monkey_knife_fight dot jay peg
>>
File: 1435202188150.gif (1MB, 330x171px) Image search: [Google]
1435202188150.gif
1MB, 330x171px
The thing about Northern and Southern Europe is
You want to visit Southern Europe but not live there and
You want to live in Northern Europe but not visit there.
>>
File: x2VJUtC.jpg (23KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
x2VJUtC.jpg
23KB, 400x386px
>>72576163

This map
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484318218393.jpg (70KB, 720x838px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484318218393.jpg
70KB, 720x838px
South Europe is best Europe
>>
>>72576831
>FB_IMG

stay in your goddamn general or go back to fagbook.
>>
Southern Europe is better than Northern Europe.
Greece is the best country in Europe.
prove me wrong
>>
>>72576878
Its where I found the pic you imbecile.. whatcha gonna do?
>>
>>72576910

YOU'RE A KEK
C
U
C
K
BOY
>>
>>72576379
>You want to live in Northern Europe but not visit there.
What kind of logic is that?
>>
Let me live in mid-north europe, ie. England, Netherlands

I really have no interest in the Scandis
>>
>>72577088
england and holland are shit
>>
>>72577163
You're shit
C
U
C
K
BOY
>>
>>72576831
All this happened thousands of years ago, mate. Northern Europe's economy, infrastructure, and living standards>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Also modern medshits have nothing in common with the Romans and Greeks.
>>
I've been to Spain and Greece and I really liked it there. Much better climate so I never wanted to stay indoors while staying there. It's perfect conditions for living a normie life

I would rather live in northern europe because i like it when things are slow and where people respect others personal space but southern Europe is beautiful with great people and has its charm
>>
Southern Europe is great for tourism but shitty for living long term and starting a life. Northern Europe is shit for tourism but great for living long term and starting a life
>>
>>72574640
>Autistic
What does this word even mean at this board anymore?
>Depressive
Clearly, there is a difference between what you see as depressive, and what others see as depressive.
>Shithole
>
>Full of snow
This isn't really a problem if you have clothes
>Mass shooters
As if any country is free of phsycopats
>Manchildren
Do you mean anything by this, or were you simply trying to fill your sentence with some random insults from the top of your head?

Nothing wrong about being Italian, but this just seems like another Argentinian jelly-tantrum thread.
>>
I'm okay with blonde depressed manchild
>>
i want to die too
>>
>>72575396
We don't have the Mediterranean cuisine though, which is one of the things that contribute most to healthy long life
>>
File: suomalaisuus.jpg (23KB, 503x283px) Image search: [Google]
suomalaisuus.jpg
23KB, 503x283px
>>72574808
why be that close to random people? fucking disgusting
>>
>>72575077
>they have no culture
>they have their own languages
tell me about your own language, Arg*ntina? also nice 9gag watermark
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.