[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true Americans can't drive real cars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: This_kills_the_burger.webm (945KB, 632x434px) Image search: [Google]
This_kills_the_burger.webm
945KB, 632x434px
Is it true Americans can't drive real cars?
>>
>>72551645
I think I read somewhere that only 18% can.
>>
File: 1488534002816.gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
1488534002816.gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>72551645
Holy shit
>>
Isn't it a car which cops have set up to entrap people with? From memory the clutch is basically set up so you can't use it, mainly there for more evidence they can use to justify more charges when they move in to arrest the person.
>>
>>72551645
No that's the Chinese you're thinking of
>>
>>72551645
>tfw dad teach me to drive stick first
>"manual is for girls son"
>>
Fug DDD:

http://abc13.com/news/carjacker-kills-father-because-car-isnt-an-automatic-/1796915/
>>
>>72551645
I would say unironically only about 25 percent of drivers know how to drive a manual.

Been having this problem planning a trip to Iceland with my friend who doesn't know how to drive a stick so we have to pay more for a rental car.
>>
>>72553906
The comments in that article remind me of how Americans are basically third world niggers, of all colours, living in a first world economy. They vomit the most repulsive shit all over the Internet all the time, clearly showing that your average burger cares more about their political football team than the actual people they live alongside.
What a cancerous nation.
>>
>>72551645
>my first day in the driving school
>driving VW mk7 diesel with a manual transmistion
>it's diesel so it's pretty easy
>ask my driving instructor "why automatic cars aren't more popular in europe"
>he stares trough the windshield without even looking towards me
>says
>automatic cars are for women and invalids
>>
>>72554164
Yeah I agree with the australoid fella
>>
>>72553898
your dad sounds like he drives stick to compensate for having a small dick
>>
>>72554652
fucking balkan
>>
>>72554164
>Criticizes nigger criminals leeching off the government.
>This is bad according to dumbfuck Australians
>>
>>72551645
Manual transmission has lost all of its advantages in recent years. The differences in millage and fuel economy have become negligible compared to automatics
>>
>>72554652
Mine said only special people need automatic as well.
>>
I really pity people who can't drive manual. There's just something about it that feels really good
>>
>>72555512
felt like driving a toy car the first time I drove an automatic.
>>
>tfw know how to drive a motorcycle
>tfw don't know how to operate manual transmission

wew
>>
File: 1468374378143.jpg (95KB, 967x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468374378143.jpg
95KB, 967x750px
>can drive manual but have a comfy as fug auto
>>
>>72554746
You are an embarrassment to the west.
>>
>>72551645
we also don't use floopy disks or typewriters because we can afford the latest and best technology here
>>
>>72558193
At least you understand the basics behind what a clutch's supposed to do and when to use which gear
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.