[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

buying citizenship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: antigua.jpg (361KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
antigua.jpg
361KB, 1200x797px
Why do you continue to live in your shithole country when you can buy citizenship in a tropical paradise like the Caribbean. Some of the countries in the Caribbean have no income tax.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1JXMAvwpYw
You can buy citizenship in Antigua St Kitts, St Lucia, Dominica and Grenada.

Malta, Hungary and Bulgaria also sell citizenship if you want to stay in europe.
>>
it costs millions of dollars.

ive looked into it in great detail because i want out of dumbfuckistan. unfortunately no one in the world wants a stupid burger in their country, and to be quite honest, it's a good policy.
>>
>>72544094
>it costs millions of dollars.
no it doesnt, watch the OP video I posted, it can be had for $100k
>>
>>72543814
>Why do you continue to live in your shithole country when you can buy citizenship in a tropical paradise like the Caribbean
>The cheapest citizenship is 100k GP

Take a fucking guess. If I had that kind of money I would maybe have better ways to make life fun than buying a passport worth shit.
>>
interesting thread
>>
>to get a citizenship you have to buy it

errrr I think this isn't the concept of 'citizenship'
>>
>>72544094
Through university and 1-2 year jot it will be much cheaper
>>
>>72543814
Stay where you are.
>>
too warm

over 25C is not good
>>
>>72543814
>>72544094
or you can just move to another country as an expat (workers visas are ez if you already have a job offer, so look into that) and live there long enough to apply for citizenship. Works for most countries desu
>>
>>72543814
If I have $500,000 I won't need a shithole like Bulgaria, it doesn't make any sence.
>>
>>72544094
That you appear to be in the wrong demographic for this website aside, you can probably claim some birthright citizenship in the EU if you muh heritage hard enough.
>>
>>72553122
Here since the 1600s. Pretty sure Britain doesn't take me back.
>>
Because I already have American and EU passports.
>>
>>72544094
Wanna trade?
>>
>>72556497
ja, vær så snill
>>
>>72558119
sent ;)
>>
File: usa.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>72558147
likewise

welcome to america

here's your complimentary burger. now you must recite the pledge while facing the flag
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.