[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easter European Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: rr.png (1MB, 1083x795px) Image search: [Google]
rr.png
1MB, 1083x795px
Should I believe this? I'm watching this on the most important italian tv channel and I'm wondering if it's true.

> The reasons tho choose a gf from the east:
>1- they are all mothers but after giving birth they all regain a perfect body shape.
>2- they are always sexy, they never wear tracksuits or ugly pijamas
>3- they forgive you if you cheat on them
>4- they let the man command
>5- they are perfect housewives and learn to do houseworks when they are very young
>6- they don't complain, they are not sticky or peevish.
>>
>yes but they aint regaining shit
>kinda
>no
>until you get married
>mostly
>they complain, they complain a lot
>>
File: 1485340252149.jpg (425KB, 1600x1558px) Image search: [Google]
1485340252149.jpg
425KB, 1600x1558px
>>72529584
>they never wear tracksuits
>>
>>72529649

there were a ukrainian and a siberian girl as tv guests confirming those points though
>>
File: 1489993576266.jpg (52KB, 492x478px) Image search: [Google]
1489993576266.jpg
52KB, 492x478px
>>72529584
>Easter European Women
>Easter
>>
>>72529584
ma che caz ti guardi
>>
>>72529584
>most important italian tv channel
>engage in shitty baseless "grass is greener on the other side of the fence" speculations
Journalism is dead
>>
>>72531884
Would fuck them eggs, senpai
>>
>>72532463
afternoon programs are like that.
>>
>1- they are all mothers but after giving birth they all regain a perfect body shape.
No, female biology works the same in the East and the West.
>2- they are always sexy, they never wear tracksuits or ugly pijamas
Tracksuits are a traditional Eastern European outfit.
>3- they forgive you if you cheat on them
They'll just stab you in your sleep if you do.
>4- they let the man command
As long as he showers them with money.
>5- they are perfect housewives and learn to do houseworks when they are very young
This may be true, but it depends on the individual.
>6- they don't complain, they are not sticky or peevish.
They become hysterical cunts as soon as something doesn't go their way
>>
You know in the UK the stereotype is that Italian women are submissive housewives who let their husbands cheat on them

Eastern European women are seen as prostitutes or factory workers
>>
>>72533015
>submissive housewives who let their husbands cheat on them

hahahahaha not even in the 50's
>>
1. like all women it's case by case
2. Mostly true.
3. Doubt it.
4. True, but only in public. They respect your pride, but will boss you in private if you let them.
5. Case by case.
6. Hahahaha
>>
>>72529820
some mail-order brides advertise themselves and you just believe them?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.