[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finland threatens Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1487677879621.jpg (289KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1487677879621.jpg
289KB, 800x1199px
In Brussels on Monday for meetings with senior officials, NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg accused Helsinki of acting to "rip up the international rulebook, trying to redraw the map of Europe and creating... the most serious security crisis since the end of the Cold War".

The changed NATO attitude is caused by the rise to power of radical centrist True Finns. Known for their bespoke suits and very warlike posture during their speeches, the rising imperists have made it clear they are dissatisfied with international borders as drawn by European powers after the two World Wars and the NATO interventions in Kosovo, Sudan, and Ukraine.
>>
>europeans going to war over land
What's new
>>
Annex me pls
>>
protip to anyone reading: it's not real
>>
>>72522351
I haven't read a single word (it's a /pol/-tier post just from the title), I'm simply astonished to learn that the cockroach sandnigger is yet another finnish politician (google confirms)

pls don't sweden-ify yourself suomi
>>
File: 1487677988017.png (102KB, 510x315px) Image search: [Google]
1487677988017.png
102KB, 510x315px
Experts say NATO faces another awkward reality with conventional weapons. In the event of simultaneous crises with Finland and North Korea, Washington would probably struggle to reinforce both regions.

"The week before we found out Finland is preparing to invade Europe, we prepared the “Europe Defense Contingency Plan” said Nick Rabbet, professor of national security studies at the U.S. Naval War College. "We had accepted a risk of war with North Korea, but we never realized those sneaky Finns would be attacking from the North and also using their secret African army in the south. Now the only recourse is nuclear weapons, and that´s likely out of the picture given the high probability that the Finns will use their own secret nuclear stockpiles.
>>
>>72522477
>BLACKED.png
so it's too late
>>
>>72522462
the brooch on his chest represents the anti-immigration populist party lul
>>
>>72522351
>muh brown people
>LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE
Why are Finns so retarded?
>>
>>72522569
>muh lets let in shitskins into a white countru

fuck off retarded leftist cunt
>>
File: 1486209238117.png (2MB, 1423x788px) Image search: [Google]
1486209238117.png
2MB, 1423x788px
>>72522569

True Finns
>>
>>72522569
I'll have more respect for a Fingol than some judeo slavshit kikeboy infrested turdhole like chekoslovakia or wtf your shithole is called nowadays
>>
File: gruopfoto_2016.jpg (2MB, 3492x1887px) Image search: [Google]
gruopfoto_2016.jpg
2MB, 3492x1887px
BASED DR. VARUN RAI PHD
>>
Who turned the sauna off? You know Finns get aggressive when they can't sauna!
>>
>>72522655
I am a judeo slavshit kikeboy, AMA!
>>
>>72522351
>be finnish nationalist
>attack your own side
wait what, why are you so fucking retarded
why "redraw borders" what do you even want ? now you are surrounded on both sides instead of just one

and you are a poor empty country you can't to anything to the eu what is even the logic behind it ? soon you will just be another ukraine

it's great that your nationalist party won but it turns out they are fucking stupid
>>
>>72522351
Do you have a reliable source for this drivel?
>>
>>72522477
Reports from multiple bordering countries about Finns stacking positioning military units have come in at an alarming rate.

"The northern land border of Finland and Sweden has not seen this much troops in it's vicinity since the German retreat from Finland in world war 2. We have gotten reports from trusted sources that Estonia and Finland have forget an alliance under the table and plan on annexing Latvia and Lithuania.

It is highly possible that in exchange for trade benefits Russia has signed a non aggression pact with both Finland and Estonia. There are not enough troops stationed in Europe to stop the Finno-Estonian war machine."
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.