[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens in these countries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (20KB, 329x246px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
20KB, 329x246px
what happens in these countries?
>>
>>72518481
>guyana
1. Illegal to be gay.
2. English
3. 42% indians from acctual india. Like hindus and shit

>Suriname
1. Idk lol

>French guiana
1. part of france
2. Therefore: shit
>>
>>72518481
The pink one is apparently a part of France. Which begs the question, can natives there just fly to France or do they have reduced rights like bong oversea territories/USA oversea territories
>>
SHERRIF SURINAME
>>
>>72518551
>42% indians from acctual india
how the fuck did that happen
>>
>>72518481
Worst neighbors after Argentina.
>>
>>72518578
who is best neighbor?
>>
>>72518577
Someone needs to work in that sweltering shithole.
>>
my friend who lives across the street from me his parents came directly from Guyana. I've been over at his house before full of his Guyanan family and it's weird like he'll speak regular American English to me but then switch to a heavy accented English that I could still understand for the most part.Also the only English speaking country down there.

Also I believe the only thing good about French Guiana is that they have this ballin-ass telescope that a lot of astronomer people go to
>>
>>72518577
Brits are fucking brain dead with losing land. (Exp. Malvinas) and that land was empty, no one wanted to move there so bongs just got a ship full with the worst of india and shipped there. Did it work? Yeah kinda, but still, fucking brits.
>>
>>72518551
>3. 42% indians from acctual india. Like hindus and shit

I actually know an Indian guy from here

He even claims to be "guyanese" lol
>>
>>72518595
Paraguay and uruguay in my opinion
>>
>>72518624
>bongs POO'd your continent lmao
>>
>>72518640
It's funny cus we call natives indians over here. So its a bit confusing
>>
>>72518481
>>72518551
Suriname has lots of gold, colonial Archtecture and dutch language spearkers
>>
>>72518669
hmmm makes me remember of a certain brazil's region...
>>
>>72518481

it was the worst land of South America, honestly and without trolling. As in, being sent there meant dying of Malaria or Yellow fever almost certainly.
>>
>>72518595
France
>>
>>72518686
Yes, looks like that region...
>>
>>72518481
Maroons and Indians are constantly fighting each other for power in Guyana
Suriname is a ex-dictatorship
French Guiana is a french colony who launched a rocket in the space
>>72518686
Pernambuco?
>>
>>72518481
Americans suiciding
>>
>>72518964
Yes, they don't speak dutch anymore i think but they show their dutch herritage pride everywhere (and tried to separed from Brazil 5 times during colonial and imperial era)
>>
Jonestown and autistic black surinamese getting 500 dutch women pregnant with his defective semen saved in a semen bank in Netherlands
>>
French Guiana has drug smugglers and our spaceport.
>>
>>72518481
>french guiana
>country

American education all over again...
>>
>>72518551
>>72518481
>In Guyana, Trinidad and other Caribbean countries, Indians (poos) form the ruling class, dominating over Africans and natives. Indians are most powerful and prosperous group. Others become discriminated 2nd class citizens. Anti-Indian resentment sometimes turns violent, but Indians still hold power and dominate.
>>
>>72523945
21st Century will be the Indian century.
>>
>>72518964
like Fiji and Uganda

>Indians in Fiji form the ruling class, dominating over natives. Indians are most powerful and prosperous group. Natives become discriminated 2nd class citizens. Anti-Indian resentment flares and natives try to overthrow Indian rulers in 1987, with military coup, but fail.

>Indians in Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda etc..) form ruling "mafia", dominating over natives. Indians are most powerful and prosperous group. Natives become discriminated 2nd class citizens. Natives in Uganda try to overthrow Indian rulers in 1971, with military coup, but fail as Indians return to power.

Even in Britain, Indians out-witted the natives and are one of the most affluent and prosperous groups.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Uganda
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji#Independence_.281970.29
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indophobia#South_America
>>
>>72523978
>handing over power to australoids

just like south africa

fuck the brits and globalists
>>
>>72518577
>abolish slavery
>nigs don't wanna work on plantationd anymore
>dupe illiterate Indian peasants into going half way around the world
>fuck them over

Same for Suriname, but with Indonesians, Chinese and Indians
>>
>>72519026
>Yes, they don't speak dutch anymor
Yes they do
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.