[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America has never won a war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: contemplative.jpg (91KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative.jpg
91KB, 980x653px
The only exception is the civil wars in 1757 and 1861, but those they half lost because when one half of your country is fighting the other half and one half wins, the other half loses.
>>
WW1 and WW2 were almost single handedly won by the US. Europe would've had no chance if the US didn't intervene.
>>
>>72512819
>Americans actually believe the Nazis lost to them instead of another country
>>
>>72512819
>Brits will disagree
>>
>>72512872
Are you denying it? Like 80% of the work in WW2 was done by Americans. Nazis were on the path to victory until the US of A didn't come along
>>
we won the cold war
>>
File: contemplative2.jpg (19KB, 214x255px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative2.jpg
19KB, 214x255px
Some times in a civil war both sides lose so then your country lost a war where you were the only belligerent.
It's like the American invasion of the Aluetian islands where American division took 300 casualties fighting 0 Japanese soldiers but without the Japanese soldiers
>>
>>72512971
You say this as if the Nazi's didn't make the mistake of invading Russia.
>>
File: contemplative3.png (17KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative3.png
17KB, 120x120px
America may have won the cold war but the Russians are the true winners because they were the ones who realized the only way to win was not to play.
>>
>>72512997
>the proxies i was supporting that fought all the wars for me won so i won by default lol
>>
>>72512971
actually russia did 80% of the work. Burgeristanian education people.
>>
>>72513333
>denial
Give facts to back up your statements or go away
>>
File: yeltsin grocery store.jpg (57KB, 581x363px) Image search: [Google]
yeltsin grocery store.jpg
57KB, 581x363px
>>72513276
What happened was Boris Yeltsin told Soviet leadership about a really nice grocery store he went to
>>
>>72513374
step down, burger king, and never argue with the infamous gorilla-posting leaf.
also quads confirm>>72513333
>>
>>72513522
fuck you, I posted the gorilla
this guy's >>72513333 President's choice extra salty Canadian style banter is novice tier.
>>
America won the Cold War.
>>72512819
American education system. Kek.
>>
America won it's war against Spen alone
>>
>>72512742
Why are Canadians so fucking stupid?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.