[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bringing girlfriend to the USA from another country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 9c18068c9b96.jpg (50KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
9c18068c9b96.jpg
50KB, 640x482px
Anyone from the US ever have experience bringing a fiance or spouse here from a different country? I'm living with my cousin and I'm trying to help him figure out how to get his girlfriend here. He is going to visit his girlfriend in the Ukraine soon and wants to bring her here afterwards on a fiance or spouse visa. Should he get married there and apply for spouse visa or come back and apply for a fiance visa and get married here? He doesn't meet income requirements so I'll do a joint sponsor with him. Any idea what's the best method to go about this and how long it will take?
>>
File: 1457718673223.jpg (23KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1457718673223.jpg
23KB, 499x499px
>>72510090
>girlfriend in the Ukraine
yeah stopped reading there
>>
>>72510153
They are in a serious relationship, she is working and has a degree and they Skype everyday. She is from Kiev and is a pretty smart hardworking girl. He never sent her any money or anything like that. She wants to move here and continue to work. She is not the mail order bride type at all.
>>
I'm sure it's a serious relationship and she does NOT just want to live in burgerland
>>
>>72511208
Könnst du mir bitte sehr schnell helfen?
>>
File: 1487385818244.jpg (54KB, 720x575px) Image search: [Google]
1487385818244.jpg
54KB, 720x575px
>>
>>72511297
Ich kann dir nicht helfen
>>
>>72511361
Bitte schön? Es handelt von Grammatik. Es ist wohl sehr leicht
>>
>>72510813
If he doesn't meet income requirements, they'll never allow the marriage in the US. He should get married in Ukraine, register the marriage in the US embassy, then apply for the spouse visa.
Check yourself if an Ukrainian marriage is recognized in the US in case they want to complicate things for him, but if it's not there's a US law that says you're recognized as married if you believe you are.
>>
>>72511579
Ja frag
>>
>>72511768
Danke. Also habe ich den Satz geschrieben: Sie hat Angst, dass sie falsch ist, also bliebt sie leise, um nicht als sonderbar gedacht zu werden. Mein TA hat mir gesagt, dass das Ende seltsam ist, "gedacht" nämlich. Was könnte ich ändern? I am trying to say, so she stayed quiet so she wouldn't be thought of as weird, so idk what's wrong with that
>>
>>72511926
Well you could write

[...] also bleibt sie leise, um nicht als sonderbar abgestempelt zu werden.
>>
Have you seen this board? We're not exactly geniuses over here.
>>
>>72512221
Thanks. Idk what is wrong with gedacht but hopefully this works for him. He also doesn't like durchgehechelt werden, but unless my dictionary is wrong that means to be talked about so he can just suck it up i suppose
>>
>>72512315
Not really, our haplogroup threads are something beyond belief
>>
>>72510090
>He doesn't meet income requirements so I'll do a joint sponsor with him
You are either trolling or out of your mind, but just in case its far better to get married over there and apply for spousal visa at consulate. Anyway your friend goes he'll be far better off letting an attorney here in the states guide you
>>
>buy her a plane ticket
>marry her here
>apply for a visa here
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.