[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA improved food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

ITT: post your country's food that Americans managed to perfect and improve
>>
>>72504702
(you)
>>
>>72504702
Pizza and pasta are not shitalian.
They are American dishes as they popularized, came up with more delicious way to make it, better variations, have restaurants and food chains that serve it all over the world and the fact that the whole world thinks about USA when they have those dishes, except probably your shitty countrymen in your smelly failed overrated country.
>>
>>72504702
I can admit that Chicago "pizza" looks tasty, but ketchup with spaghetti should be a criminal offense.
>>
>>72504702
Forgetta bout it
>>
mama mia
>>
>>72505220
Thank you greatest ally
>>
Thatsa spicya meatball
>>
>>72504702
Good thread
>>
>>72504702
shit i love that ketchup
>>
>>72508255
It's basically sugar and flavouring. You can be allergic to tomatoes and be perfectly fine consuming it.
>>
>>72508322
I like the taste of it, and that's the only thing i want from ketchup.
>>
>>72505220
>argentina
>third world country thinks america is overrated

hm
>>
>>72508490
Nice reading comprehension dipshit.
>>
>>72508322
>Ketchup has more than just tomatoes in it
Glad to see Australian intellectuals have managed to figure this out, did you think it's made just by mashing a bunch of tomatoes together?
>>
>>72505323
We don't actually do that, don't worry.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (181KB, 554x985px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
181KB, 554x985px
>>72505220
>>
>>72504702
Chicago Pizza doesn't seem bad to me, but I wouldn't really call it a pizza, even by american standards.

Americans can't fuck up any Portuguese dish because they don't have a huge olive oil or fish tradition, so that's like 90% of our diet. They also no longer have sugar, so that's our deserts gone out the window as well.

Feels good.
>>
>>72509468
>portugal
>culture

isn't portugal just a shitty version of spain which is just a shitty version of the Moorish Empire?
>>
File: pequeno_almoço.jpg (114KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
pequeno_almoço.jpg
114KB, 600x436px
>>72509631
Not really, no.
>>
>>72509682
Looking pretty comfy there, lad
>>
>>72508861
>It's basically sugar and flavouring
>more than just tomatoes
Glad to see American intellectuals failing at reading comprehension like usual.
>>
>>72509631
>American education once again
>>
>>72504702
shieettt /int/ we /ck/ nao
>>
>>72509682
tis reminds me
going to buy some natas tomorrow
>>
>>72510501
You can buy them in France?

I know that you can buy cheap shitty ones in southeast China thanks to Macau, but they are horrible.

I imagine that France with your Portuguese diaspora and high standards for deserts would have pretty authentic ones.
>>
>>72510386
Shut the fuck up fegget I can use calculus to find out the limits of a burger. We are educated where it counts.
>>
>>72510576
>portuguese
>high standards
>>
>>72510880
I was clearly referring to the French high standards in deserts.

What's the matter with you, did a porkchop steal your mobility scooter?
>>
>>72510576
yes there's a patisserie run by a portuguese here selling them, very delicious

some supermarkets do too, but theirs are not fresh
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.