[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Palestine vs Israel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 493
Thread images: 151

File: Israel-Palestine-Flag.png (14KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
Israel-Palestine-Flag.png
14KB, 320x200px
>Which side are you on?

There are no neutrals here.
>>
Israel clearly
>>
Zionism is settler colonialism by another name and must be opposed by all people of good conscience
>>
I'm neutral but more on the Palestinian side.
>>
>>72503028
>>
>>72503028
this
>>
Palestine obviously
>>
Perú sides with Israel but Perú wishes they get along
>>
>>72503200
Try your best
>>
Palestine
>>
>>72502805
I jut want this whole region to sink to the bottom of the sea and disappear from the surface of earth, with all its inhabitants if possible, the world would suddenly become much more livable.
>>
Palestine of course.
>>
>>72503028
thats not what being neutral is, you just don't care but don't think the israelis are justified
>>72502916
good post for a burger
>>
Israel of course
>>
>>72502873
>>72503642

predictable
>>
Palestine
>>
فلسطين
>>
File: YidPepe.png (12KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
YidPepe.png
12KB, 225x224px
>Israel
>reluctantly
>justified bc Jewish
>awaits stream of hate
>>
File: images.jpg (31KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31KB, 470x313px
Palestine ofc
>>
Palestine. Green line or bust.
>>
>>72505284
Israel:
Number one medical research
Only country in region aligned with western values
Safe for tourists
Major purchaser of US arms

Palestine:
???

There's only three real options
You don't care
You're pro Israel due to reasons I listed
You're retarded.

Otherwise give me one legit reason anyone has to support useless Muslim shithole #73 other than not liking Jews. Especially now considering it's all the open borders and fuck white people cucks that support it.
>>
>>72505919
>India a shithole, look what the british are doing, british india is the way to go
>>
>>72505622
shabbat shalom brother, we must appropriate more funds to facilitate Greatest Ally's incineration of Palestinian children
>>
File: young_thug.jpg (122KB, 800x1249px) Image search: [Google]
young_thug.jpg
122KB, 800x1249px
>>72502805
Palestine of course. Zionism is a cancer set upon this world.
>>
>>72505804
i'm curious... what are your opinions on the PKK as a pro Palestinian Turk? I'm also assuming you're somewhat leftist giving you post PFLP.
>>
>>72505919
Nice post my jewish friend
>>
>>72505919
>Otherwise give me one legit reason anyone has to support useless Muslim shithole #73 other than not liking Jews.

You guys build settlements on Palestinian land thus perpetuating the conflict.
>>
>Supporting Palestine
What are you, gay?
>>
File: norman.jpg (25KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
norman.jpg
25KB, 480x320px
>>72505919
Jews are pretty cool actually, I just don't approve of genocidal colonizers who use historical grievances as a flak shield against criticism of their abuses
>>
File: sdsg.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
sdsg.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>72505919
all reasons are about money and politics, 0 morals
typical jew
>>
>>72506020
There's no Indian state

There's already a mostly Palestinian state (Jordan)
A Palestinian territory not accupied (gaza)
Over 20 other Arab speaking countries
And that's not even counting all the other Muslims countries.

So again no reason to support them unless you're either a "fuck Zionism" edgy 13 year old, a sjw Muslim semen loving cuck, or a Muslim. No one else has any reason to care and their situation isn't even bad compared to almost any other Muslim country
>>
>>72506218
>There's no Indian state

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>72506218
There's already a jewish state too, the usa :^) What happened to Ben Gurion's promise of no annexation of more land. Also, same religion and/or language must mean same culture, I guess everything in souh america is the same too
>>
Israel. Btw, my parents are muslims and they support Israel, lel.
>>
>>72502805
Obviously Israel.
Only the cucked euros support palestine because they hate kikes and love the shitskins
>>
>>72506105
This is true but in gaza all settlements were taken down and all Jews forced out. We still had rockets and they still voted for Islamist terrorists

The sooner you understand this conflict isn't about land or how they're treated, it's about them wanting everyone to submit to Islam and soon Europe will have the same problem. Mark my words.

>>72506185
>genocide

Look up that word, then tell my why the Palestinian population grew 6x since Israel was established. Their HDI has never been higher. There's over a million (21%) in Israel and growing. Weird genocide.

>>72506202
>morals
>supporting terrorist who have a 89% of shariah law approval

Yes shariah law is so moral muhamd, why don't more people support it!? Well at least you're in a great moral country and can rightfully talk about morals over money right partner? ;)
>>
>>72506105
Fuck them. Kill the camel fucker terrorist scum.
>>
>>72506218
The civilized world is turning against you, and as US hegemony crumbles there will be nothing to prevent the imposition of actual sanctions against Israel by Western powers for you genocidal project in the West Bank
>>
>>72506527
you have to go back
>>
Israel wants peace!
>>
>>72502916
fuck off tumblr
>>
>>72506309
I mean every real ethnic group should get a state, there's no other Hindu state. There's already an Arab state, a mostly Palestinian state, Sunni states, and other Muslim states

And to answer both you and >>72506379
There's 0 difference between Palestinians and Jordanians or Egyptians. The most common name in Palestine literally translates to "the Egyptian"
So you can't even compare how similar every Arab states is to Palestine to Jews and America, where just are 1%
There wasn't even any mention of Palestine (that wasn't Jewish) before the foundation of Israel. Unless you wanna find me this distinct Pali culture

>>72506429
Many Russian Muslims are only Muslim by culture and not religion at this point. What's your background? I actually met a Muslim Tatar from Russia the other day visiting
>>
>>72506527
Everything he said was valid. Leave your basement you virgin retard.
>>
>>72506479
>Home demolitions in the West Bank, restricted movement of native population, no representation in legislature for captive populations in occupied territories, creeping annexation, miscegenation laws, shelling of civilian targets and use of white phosphorus in Gaza, sniping children because they throw pebbles, etc.

Yep, no fascist ethnostate here folks. Truly a shining beacon of democracy.
>>
>>72506527
The civilized world is only turning from letting a bunch of uncivilized Muslims into their countries, which will hurt them just as much as Israel.
Also
>genocide

Refer to >>72506479
And answer why their population is growing not only in their territories but in Israel. Weird because Jews didn't grow so much when we were genocided...really makes you think
>>
>>72506701
By that logic, either the Dutch should give up the southern provinces to Belgium/Flanders, or the Dutch should annex Flanders. There's more to a culture/nation/whatever than DNA. And why would they have to move. Why not stop occupying land the majority of the world doesn't want you to occupy and give it to Jordan then, if they're Jordanians.
>>
>>72506701
Yep I'm Tatar.
>>
>>72506722
It is a camel fucker shitskin. Hopefully trump will ban him and kick him out of the country. Too many of these vermin here.
>>
>>72506881
>Complain when Jews are in your own country
>Complain when Jews try to establish their own country

Pick one dipshit
>>
File: 1443451955196.gif (692KB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1443451955196.gif
692KB, 359x202px
>>72506756
>>72506479
The eternal Jude
>>
>>72506972
Lol I'm a whiteboi from New England, Drumpfcuck
>>
>>72506701
Where did your family live before 1948?
>>
File: where_kikes_belong.jpg (479KB, 960x727px) Image search: [Google]
where_kikes_belong.jpg
479KB, 960x727px
>>72506479

what is the jewish equivalent of taqiyya?
>>
>>72506983
I don't care about jews living in my country.
>>
>>72502916
this but mostly unironically.
>>
100% Palestine. Israel should burn.
>>
>>72506756
>pebbles

Oh it's you again, well Muhammad come over and allow me to hit you with the same pebbles and let's see how you react. You and I both know it's complete bullshit and Muslims won't let a Jewish state exist anywhere no matter how they treat them. Lebanon was supposed to be Christian, Pakistan was supposed to be Hindu, Afghanistan was Buddhist. Only Muslims could constantly invade land, violently, yet cry and act like innocent kids throwing pebbles. Fuck outta here wth that bullshit cuck, an Arab throws a brick at me and I'll shoot. It's my life or there's and the days of Jews being unarmed is over

>>72506881
Are you retarded or historically illiterate?
We offered gaza to Egypt and West Bank to Jordan and they refused because they're just pawns in the Islamic conquest of land. Other Muslims don't give a shit about each other besides making sure Jews don't have the land. We offered them every peace treaty possible, they want the whole land and Jews to leave. That's not happening and we defend ourselves and will continue to do so.
>>
>>72502916
name me a single great nation that was built without settler colonialism

i'm waiting :)
>>
>>72506872

>muh genocide
>>
>>72507026
>whiteboi
t. Abel Goldenberg
>>
>>72507223
S W I T Z E R L A N D
>>
File: KD_1946.jpg (131KB, 672x667px) Image search: [Google]
KD_1946.jpg
131KB, 672x667px
Sick of Israel and sick of the allowances the UK and America make for them. Soldiers in the IDF killed over 50+ US troops and several UK journalists and aid workers over the past few decades. Not to mention the Zionist insurgency that took place from 1946-1950, where these cunts bombed British diplomats and assassinated squaddies until we left Palestine.

The amount of shit they've gotten away with is phenomenal. Events that would result in massive diplomatic crises in other countries one just swept under the rug and forgotten about just because it's Israel. Immune to anything; every transgression is permitted even if it's their intelligence services using car bombs in your city (see Operation Wrath of God).

Pic related: King David Hotel bombing in 1946 (90 killed)
>>
>>72506070
Positive mostly. But i'd be more supportive if they were still Maoists desu.
>>
>>72507286
Not to forget that no intelligence agency gets as much leeway as the mossad.
>>
>>72506926
Tatars are best Muslims by faaaaar, can't even compare to other Muslims.

>>72507026
>Drump

Then back to tumblr islamocuck

>>72507067
I'm mixed, Sephardic and Ashkenazi. So are many of my friends. What happens to us?

>>72507112
You don't, Muslims attacking Jews all over Europe do. Before that there was some party with some badass uniforms giving us a nice shower in Europe and the Muslim kicked us out as soon as Israel was established.
>>
>>72507178
>Fuck outta here wth that bullshit cuck, an Arab throws a brick at me and I'll shoot. It's my life or there's and the days of Jews being unarmed is over

Ok dude whatever, good luck maintaining your apartheid state after the Americans realize it's no longer in their geopolitical interest to prop up such an uppity client state.
>>
>>72507314
Hayatına bir son ver lan
>>
>>72507223

Belgium
China (unification)
Russia (nationalistic expansionism not colonization)
Egypt/Jordan (literally Millennia of sequential governments)
>>
>>72507286
This right here. No one talks about how our "ally" kill our own journalists and soldiers with no repercussions. These damn Zionists even attacked a U.S. navy ship with fighters and torpedoes and got away with it (USS Liberty).
>>
>>72507314
Nice. I think even if the PKK aren't Maoists anymore they still have a high degree of cooperation with Maoists like TIKKO and MLKP.

Turkey's militant left is something I'm kinda jelly of. All your commies have guns.
>>
>>72507372
>I'm mixed, Sephardic and Ashkenazi. So are many of my friends. What happens to us?

Your upper half is shipped to Moortugal and your lower half is shipped to Austria
>>
>>72507372
>what happens to us?
Ironically the same as you do with the Palestinians now.
>>
we need another munich DESU
>>
>>72506926
Tatars are best Muslims by faaaaar, can't even compare to other Muslims.

>>72507026
>Drump

Then back to tumblr islamocuck

>>72507067
I'm mixed, Sephardic and Ashkenazi. So are many of my friends. What happens to us?

>>72507112
You don't, Muslims attacking Jews all over Europe do. Before that there was some party with some badass uniforms giving us a nice shower in Europe and the Muslim kicked us out as soon as Israel was established.
>>72507373
>apartheid

More buzzwords you have no clue about...tumblr fags need to go. I see Muslims daily, I work with Muslims, we have them in the Knesset, and Muslim in Israel have such a better life than ones in gaza it's not even comparable. To compare that situation to South African apartheid is just a joke tha further proves your historical ignorance.
>>
>>72502805
I'm not neutral, I'm for wiping them both away and glassing the land.
>>
>>72507513
Hamas simply aren't operating on the same level the PLO and PFLP was back then. The Palestinian resistance has kinda stagnated imo.
>>
You guys know about the plan where Israel will launch nukes to world's capitals as a fuck you if they are losing a war? Samson option its called. Fucked up, atleast Palestinians aren't so hateful beings as Israeli are.
>>
>>72502805
Arabs are traitorous and unreliable. You never know when will they backstab you so anything is better than an arab
>>
>>72506202
kek
>>
These threads always turn into 3 jews vs everyone else
>>
>>72507674
jews are traitorous and unreliable. You never know when will they backstab you so anything is better than a jew
>>
File: 1484282079769.png (124KB, 667x390px) Image search: [Google]
1484282079769.png
124KB, 667x390px
>>72502805
>There are no neutrals here.
>>
>>72507504
1. They live in Israel with no problems, the ones with problems are because of their own leadership in the territories
2. We have the means to wipe them out any day, yet their population grows exponentially. While they know they can't win yet attack us daily. They clearly stated their goal is to kill all the Jews in that area. Like most these people who care so much about "justice" you basically admit you don't care what happens to the Jews here and you have no solutions other than to let them kill us.
>>
File: chomsky-panama1.png (228KB, 640x333px) Image search: [Google]
chomsky-panama1.png
228KB, 640x333px
>>72507566
>"In the Occupied Territories, what Israel is doing is much worse than apartheid," Chomsky says. "To call it apartheid is a gift to Israel, at least if by 'apartheid' you mean South African-style apartheid. What’s happening in the Occupied Territories is much worse. There’s a crucial difference. The South African Nationalists needed the black population. That was their workforce. … The Israeli relationship to the Palestinians in the Occupied Territories is totally different. They just don’t want them. They want them out, or at least in prison."

>Israel has—Israeli experts have calculated in detail exactly how many calories, literally, Gazans need to survive. And if you look at the sanctions that they impose, they’re grotesque. I mean, even John Kerry condemned them bitterly. They’re sadistic. Just enough calories to survive. And, of course, it is partly metaphoric, because it means just enough material coming in through the tunnels so that they don’t totally die. Israel restricts medicines, but you have to allow a little trickle in. When I was there right before the November 2012 assault, visited the Khan Younis hospital, and the director showed us that there’s—they don’t even have simple medicines, but they have something. And the same is true with all aspects of it. Keep them on a diet, literally. And the reason is—very simple, and they pretty much said it: "If they die, it’s not going to look good for Israel."
>>
>>72507026
>New England,
Fucking liberal self hating shitskin loving cucks
>>
>>72507642
>Palestinians
>not hateful

Oh boy you Europeans are into a rude awakening.
>>
File: 1418559756422.jpg (46KB, 285x372px) Image search: [Google]
1418559756422.jpg
46KB, 285x372px
>>72507796

What are you doing there in the first place? Why take their lands?

you cant go

LA LA LA I CANT HEAR THE MAIN POINT >> oy very they're attacking us >> they lost the war which means we have the right to exist >> we have to defend ourselves

The main point is what the fuck are you doing there in the first place? you are occupying their land and have forcibly removed millions of them to neighboring countries and abroad to build settlements
>>
>>72507749
Look i have both jews and arabs in my country and i can clearly see the difference between them
This "jews are evil" meme has to die
>>
>>72507250
That's not a "great nation". It is a fake state. scheiss eidgenossen, 3 or 4 different nations tolerating each other for the sake of gold. kind of like belgium but richer.
>>
>>72507813
>Chomsky
>Trusting literal anti western communist cucks

Yeah man open borders for all! If you have borders you're literally a nazi!

#dumptrump
>>
>>72507832
Sorry pham, we're just up here having the highest IQs, greatest HDI, and best universities in the union. Don't be jealous :-)
>>
Palestinian descendant here.

Chilean side so...we will buying/selling things to israel and sending monetary help to Palestina. (What do you expect? bongs teach us a lot of things)

And Christian palestinian side, because fuck hamas and muslims (and turks, sons of the ottoman empire)
>>
>>72507796
Hmm... Wonder why they want to kill you. Can't be anything to do with your behaviour surely?
>>
>>72507896
>Israel has been building nuclear weapons for 30 years. The Jews understand what passive and powerless acceptance of doom has meant for them in the past, and they have ensured against it. Masada was not an example to follow—it hurt the Romans not a whit, but Samson in Gaza? What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away—unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans—have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice?

At least Palestinians aren't fantasizing about the destruction of the world unlike you guys.
>>
>>72507642
WTF are you talking about not hateful? I really so wish that immigrate to your cunt and start stabbing you in a broad day light like they do in israel. Fucking savages. And you are a bunch of brainwashed savage loving eurocucks.
>>
>>72507988
>>Chomsky
>>Trusting literal anti western communist cucks

Nice add hominid friendo :-)
>>
It'a obvious that the the best option is turning the whole area into a nuclear wasteland.

That is, after we bring fucking machine jew to safety first.
>>
>>72507813
This is actually quite amusing because obesity in Palestine is quite an issue, especially in the West Bank. They may have their land stolen mile by mile, day by day, but they aren't in want of food.
>>
File: 1417014650271.png (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1417014650271.png
16KB, 500x500px
>>72507796
>>72507896
>>72507988

of course sliding and ignoring the main point which no jew can truly defend without exposing himself as a zionist self serving rat >>72507913
>>
>>72507796
>I illegally occupy territory of another people
>promote embargo to another nation
>use of weapons not allowed by the UN
>get angry when I'm attacked

Dude, of course I know that your people suffer with terrorists, but it's impossible to support what the state of Israel historically does with the palestinians.
>>
>>72507988
Chomsky supports the two state solution.

He condemns US aid allowing Israel to wage asymmetric war against the Palestinian people while creating an apartheid state.
>>
>>72507913
>why are you there

Because my European half got gas'd and my middle eastern half was kicked out by the kind Muslims

Being this historically retarded that you think Jews just wanted to come to a middle eastern shithole and fight Arabs all their life for fun? Jesus you people are as stupid as you are hypocritical. I didn't take anyone's land either, I worked and bought it.

>>72508001

>Hmm... Wonder why we want to kill kill them.Can't be anything to do with their behaviour surely?

Anyone could play your retard game and show your hypocrisy...but then again you're probably paki and considering you're the highest inbred population in the U.K. That's no surprise
>>
ISRAEL DELENDA EST

Iran should nuke Israel
>>
File: israeli_double_standard.png (154KB, 1252x560px) Image search: [Google]
israeli_double_standard.png
154KB, 1252x560px
>>72507988
>Yeah man open borders for all! If you have borders you're literally a nazi!

Apparently only applies to goyim according to israelis
>>
>>72508209
>I didn't take anyone's land either, I worked and bought it

>kike
>working

of course you did chaim
>>
Jew memes aside, Israel is pretty based.

>BTFO of literally all of their mudslime neighbors
>takes care of the Holy land
>a port of western civilization in a sea of shit
>an elite military
>a bastion of nationalism and civic pride
>is actually turning the desert green

I see to reason to oppose them. If it was Palestinian, we all know that it would be some dangerous shithole, and they likely would have blown up any Christian monuments.
>>
>>72508171
There's violence on both sides. Of course one side is sponsored by a major global power, so the violence of one side is framed in the media and propaganda very differently than the violence of the other side.

The bargain brand terrorism by Hamas against Israel is seen as horrible, while the wholesale state sponsored terror by Israel against the Palestinian people is seen as "our guys", "supporting democracy", "the peace process".
>>
>>72507471
Isn't Marxist left strong in Ireland? I always thought that you have strong labour unionism or something.
>>
>>72508171
why do the cowardly terrorist shits launch their rockets from densely populated areas and hospitals full of women and children? they don't mind getting their own kind killed for the sake of political propaganda so the cucked euros would give them more money "for development" but they would steal half of it and spend the rest on more rockets?
>>
>>72508058
>We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Yes israelis are not hateful at all lmao.
>>
File: post_removed.jpg (41KB, 600x346px) Image search: [Google]
post_removed.jpg
41KB, 600x346px
>>72508209

>MUH SHOAH
>MUH SHOAH

HAHAHAHA you kike parasites are pathetic, you think getting "gas'd" on one continent gives you the right to invade some people's and take their lands and kick them out and murder their children.

You're on the wrong side of history Chaim. Your day of retribution is coming
>>
>>72507749
perfidious albion hits again!
>>
>>72508345
israel should be nuked

really, every inch of israel should be glassed
>>
>>72508308
>>an elite military

playing on easy mode and only easy mode doesn't make you elite, lad.
>>
>>72508048
>Muslims
>not fantasize about killing Europe

Lel enjoy the invasion

>>72508077
>>72508194
I don't care, he's a literal commie, of course he's appeared to Israel. That's like using what a Muslim said about Israel as proof of what Israel is like. There's an obvious bias being that Israel is opposite of both Islam and communism, who love each other

>>72508125
I've defended every point with actual facts and reason and didn't have to resort to pol memes, arguing with a paki is clearly a waste though so enjoy your British children.

>>72508171
We got the land legally from the owner (U.K.)
Palestine also used illegal tactics and admittedly wants to kill all Jews so being against Israel but pro Palestine just further shows hypocrisy
>>
>>72508385
t. Paki
>>
File: 1488050294289.jpg (17KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
1488050294289.jpg
17KB, 475x475px
Dubs and we all turn into Spürdo's :------DDDDDDD
>>
File: fat kike children.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
fat kike children.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Palestine
>>
>>72508209
>Ur an inbred paki! Muslim! Wahhh

Ah yes, the famed Jewish rhetoric. Throw ad hominem attacks and if that doesn't work just pretend you don't understand.
>>
>>72508413
They won two surprise wars against basically the entire middle east. It's safe to say that they are elite.
>>
>>72508406
who is going to nuke them? you? hahahaha.
try that and deal with us.
with our new military budget we will happily carpet bomb your poor excuse for an underwater football field. we will show you who's boss. israel is our buddy so don't mess with them.
>>
File: 1443283630117.png (523KB, 685x667px) Image search: [Google]
1443283630117.png
523KB, 685x667px
Post your best /hamascore/.

Also invited; hezbollah, syria and iraq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrm9Zo50wsY
>>
File: bullspudro.png (24KB, 800x1202px) Image search: [Google]
bullspudro.png
24KB, 800x1202px
>>72508477
o fugg XXX---DDD
>>
>>72508308
>an elite military

It's pretty easy to shoot fleeing twelve year olds senpai
>>
>>72508477
YES

FUG
>>
File: 1400682119673.png (421KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1400682119673.png
421KB, 633x758px
>>72508466

>t. Jewish diaspora

yh It's totally logical:

get shoa'd by a certain group of people > invade a completely different group of people that had nothing to do with it > kick them out > """"defend yourself"""" (even though you're the invader but why should reality matter when you control the media) > I am now a country
>>
I think Israel should go back to the 1947 borders if they want to be a Jewish state, then make a Palestinian state and split Jerusalem down the middle while removing the settlers.
>>
>>72508308
>Elite military

You mean their conscript army of pasty little Jew boys propped up with American and European welfare bucks?
>>
I'm really neutral.

I think palestinians should have the right to have their own country...

...but they're fucking arabs (and muslims) and I love it when fucking sandniggers are oppressed and pissed off. Also, they can still move to fucking Jordan or Lebanon.
>>
>>72508461
>I don't care, he's a literal commie

That's a funny statement, because much of what Chomsky talks about is how "communism" was a fabricated threat used by the US to justify imperialist actions around the world. Any weak government that made decisions that went against US business interests was labeled communist and overthrown, usually by putting a right wing dictator in place.

The label of communism is just a propaganda tool to justify aggression against entities who act against the interests of the state and the elites.
>>
File: SpurdoGargoyle.png (26KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
SpurdoGargoyle.png
26KB, 600x800px
>>72508547
>winning against brown people when you have infinite resources and a get-out-of-responsibilities-free card

such an achievement.
>>
File: 1481373669865.png (22KB, 212x235px) Image search: [Google]
1481373669865.png
22KB, 212x235px
>>72508624
This.
>>
>>72508477
Fugg :DDDD
>>
>>72508308
>>72505919
these arguments aren't going to convince most Westerners these days, even the ones on 4chan who aren't particularly fond of Muslims and/or Arabs of any sort. better focus on contemporary legitimacy like here >>72508209
>>
>>72508643
You wouldn't want someone occupying your land and then you have to option to immigrate to some other country or to be killed, right?
>>
File: 1488051135123.png (72KB, 681x601px) Image search: [Google]
1488051135123.png
72KB, 681x601px
>>72508477
deadth to da jews :DDDDDDD
>>
File: jewings.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
jewings.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
>>72508643

Yeah let me have your house, farmland and your entire city, this land is mine now and you cant come back because Im building a wall..

but it's totally fine you can start over in Lyon, don't think that should be a problem for you :^) see ya :)
>>
>>72508293
Oh our retarded leftist media represents us? Good to know I guess all Europe is pro Islam and America is all team Hilary!

>>72508345
Do you actually have a disability? You claimed palishits aren't hateful, everyone with logic claims you're wrong.
>b-but Israel is mean too >:(

Isn't a defense, again enjoy the Muslim invasion of the religion of peace

>>72508385
And as usual you prove me 100% correct
It's funny how edgy retards fall into the trap each time and prove they have zero knowledge of the conflict and want to cry about Jews because their small penis and mothers basement is a Jewish conspiracy. Go to sleep Muhammad, you have British kids to harass at school tomorrow
>>
>>72508317
Our genuine left is very disorganised and small. Ireland is an American satellite state surviving off opening our anuses up to corporations with a very low tax rate. We used to have strong socialist figures and a militant left but it's been eroded by neoliberalism.

Eventually this whole low corporation tax meme will fall apart and Ireland will go through hard times again. Hopeful that the classcucked retards will start to come alive to the possibilities of socialism at that point.

btw, is Erdogan gonna get the Yes vote in that upcoming referendum.
>>
File: ideology2.png (388KB, 989x576px) Image search: [Google]
ideology2.png
388KB, 989x576px
>>72508560
>who is going to nuke them? you? hahahaha.

Wow you must be the goodest goy of all time. Shalom!

>There's an obvious bias being that Israel is opposite of both Islam and communism, who love each other

YES WE MUST CLEANSE JUDEA AND SAMARIA OF MUDSLIME CHILDREN IN SELF DEFENSE FROM ISLAMIG GOMMUNISM :-DDDDD
>>
Filthy shitskins don't deserve their own state.
They elect a corrupt terrorist "government" that rob their own people but they don't give a shit as long as "the jews suffer". As soon as there is peace there, their warlords will stop receiving gimmidats from eurocucks and they don't want that. So there will never be peace there. The final solution is to carpet bomb them.
>>
>>72508754

>know nothing about the conflict
>still calls me Muhammad

keep trying all you want parasite, follow this train of thought and dont resort to ad hominem or sliding if you can, thats right you cant all you have is muh only democracy and muh we wuz science

get shoa'd by a certain group of people > invade a completely different group of people that had nothing to do with it > kick them out > """"defend yourself"""" (even though you're the invader but why should reality matter when you control the media) > I am now a country
>>
File: laughingnig.jpg (71KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
laughingnig.jpg
71KB, 640x654px
>make a post shitting on israel
>a foreskin donator comes to defend it
>>
>>72508825
>be american
>the final solution is to carpet bomb them
>why I'm not surprised?
>>
>>72508317
Kendini öldür anon. Oksijen israfısın
>>
can people who comment on any Middle East related thread with "just nuke it bro xD" please hang themselves? do you think you're being funny or something
>>
>>72508913
>Bongs literally created Pissrael
>think they have a right to complain about it
>>
File: spurdo time.png (128KB, 356x438px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo time.png
128KB, 356x438px
>>72508477
OH FUGG:---D
>>
File: kermitseppos.png (1MB, 989x1022px) Image search: [Google]
kermitseppos.png
1MB, 989x1022px
>>72509013
>you created it
>but you're not allowed to criticize it

you won't defend the twin towers, but you will defend mass genital mutilation.
>>
>>72509003
T. Abdul bin Yahudi
>>
>>72508515
Lol this coming from the guy posting >>72508385

I mean you're either 13, retarded, Muslim, or all 3.

>>72508560
Greatest ally <3

>>72508578
Yes Palestine is a country full of kids apparently with no adults and armed only with pebbles

The world according to Muslim cucks

>>72508623
Great knowledge of history there

Are you aware the country you now leech from owned the land and gave it to us after the "Shoah"
Muslims attacked and we won, cry more underage Paki

>>72508635
>pasty

Yes all those pasty mizrahis and sephardics that make up our majority...

>>72508715
I know it won't, but there many neutrals here and they should at least know both sides

>>72508748
>Brit
>you stole land

Yes I'm sure you really mean that and that's why you hate Israel

I'd have more respect for you faggots if you just admitted "I don't give a fuck about Muslims and I just hate Jews"
The whole land stealing argument is so fake
>>
File: goldstein massacre.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
goldstein massacre.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>72509003
The world really would be a greater place without Israel but I do agree that nuking them is a stupid simple solution that will never happen.
>>
>>72509128
>The whole land stealing argument is so fake

your entire ''''''''''nation'''''''''' is so fake
>>
File: 1409488139249.jpg (202KB, 1395x1395px) Image search: [Google]
1409488139249.jpg
202KB, 1395x1395px
Israel
>>
>>72509128

>land stealing argument is so fake

And there it is.

You just lost Chaim, go kill yourself for being a brainwashed parasite.
>>
>>72509003
/this

also, the dumbfucks who go on threads like these and reply "i don't care"
then why did you had to reply?
>>
File: 1415745370482.jpg (60KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
1415745370482.jpg
60KB, 500x440px
>>72508560
This is like a husband promising to pay bail for his wife's bull.
>>
>>72502805
I am on Israels side though I know that real Jews are the Palestinians who converted to Islamism.
>>
>>72509128

{I'm not anti-israel as such but you totally stole the land, no point denying it
>>
Also why can't Israeli kikes fuck off this thread? Leaf bro already knew you guys would suck each others cut up cocks.
>>
>>72502805
I was neutral on this but gotta say recently changed my mind and I side with Israel
>>
>>72509128
STAY STRONG ISRAEL!
post hot military chicks
>>
>>72508317
Pro-Erdoğan side (Erdoğan's party AKP+ nationalist MHP) usually gets %65 votes but most of MHP voters will say no and some AKP voters are hesitant to say yes due to economic conditions getting worse for last 3-4 years. But the incident with Netherlands probably pushed most of the undecided votes to Yes as Erdoğan pulled the "hurr crusader west hates Turkey pls vote yes :DDDd" card. Thanks for fucking up swampkrauts
>>
File: 1411733655701.png (344KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
1411733655701.png
344KB, 953x960px
>>72508560

oh how the mighty have fallen
>>
who else hype for Hezbollah-IDF part 2 here? It's coming soon. Hezbollah are pretty much done in Syria.
>>
>>72509178

t. paki shitskin
>>
>>72509342
Hope they win again
>>
File: six-day-war-IDF-GIRL.jpg (538KB, 2104x1196px) Image search: [Google]
six-day-war-IDF-GIRL.jpg
538KB, 2104x1196px
Please explain this.
>>
File: 1405407383466.jpg (325KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
1405407383466.jpg
325KB, 612x792px
>>72509128

>>
>>72509198
I like this one better
>>
There is 0 argument against Isreal besides them being Jewish.
>>
palestine of course
>>
File: 9.jpg (93KB, 770x630px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
93KB, 770x630px
>>72509392
idf pics off
>>
Israel is the greatest country ever. If Europe behaved like them then there would be a wall along the Turkish border. We should all love and back Israel.
>>
>>72509377
America.
>>
>>72508803
Back to the
Muh chillens argument
Funny how you argue in circles while saying nothing

>>72508872
>ad hominem

Lol this 13 year old actually thinks repeating kike and parasite is a debate

I already answered your bullshit hypothetical. U.K. Gave us the land, if you hate us for these poor muzzies then hate yourself too. Otherwise admit your a little kid who surfs pol all day and move on

>>72509178
>>72509219
>recycled old anti Jew comments
>calls others brainwashed

Lol yes because your thoughts are so original.

It's a fake argument because your own country not only stole land all throughout time but also stole Israel and fucking gave it to us you historically illiterate idiot. Jesus how someone is this retarded yet actually thinks he is debating is laughable.

>>72509248
U.K. Stole it from Turks who stole out from Arabs who stole it from Jews who stole it from cannanites who stole it...etc

It's a fake argument because he's from Britain and they're literally the main reason Israel exists and the originally "stealers" of this land.
>>
>>72509422
>>
>>72509422
She looks retarded
>>
>>72509448
america wasn't supporting israel during that decade

nice try tho
>>
>>72509241
no that would be about eurocucks giving money to the terrorist scum. you support shitskins and their kind is invading your cunts. loving those somalis in norway? you will love palestinians too. hahahaha.
>>
>>72509128
in all fairness, even the people who are in it mostly for their dislike of Jews rather than the ethics of this particular case can see some parallels with immigration to their own lands and fear of replacement

this intense dislike of Jews-qua-Jews does make little sense of course
>>
File: 1275527405707.jpg (25KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
1275527405707.jpg
25KB, 448x299px
>IDF
>>
>>72509467
ikr
>>
>>72509464

They said Jews could move to Israel and live there, not ethnically cleanse it of non-Jews. This is where you went wrong.
>>
>>72509466
>>72509516
idf
>>
>>72509436
>there would be a wall along the Turkish border.
it's not finished yet but there is
>>
>>72509474
Lmao israel wouldnt even exist without America
>>
File: glass.jpg (29KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
glass.jpg
29KB, 900x900px
>>72502805
I vote both and no one
>>
File: christfags.jpg (173KB, 586x753px) Image search: [Google]
christfags.jpg
173KB, 586x753px
>>72509485
>>72509417
>>72509364
>>72508560
>>72508466

>this brainwashed good ol american christfag

that or an obvious jew
>>
File: american-aid-to-israel.jpg (84KB, 529x399px) Image search: [Google]
american-aid-to-israel.jpg
84KB, 529x399px
>>72509576
sure thing m8
>>
>>72509518
This doesn`t change the fact that she looked retarded
>>
>>72509485
Except our Somalis keep to themselves and drive our buses. Your Jews own your entire country and is eating away your middle class. Stay deluded, my man.
>>
>>72509466
Let the cherry picking begin. What took you so long? Now post the same "dead child" being moved from place to place so it would seem like more casualties. The filthy camel fuckers are really good at propaganda.
>>
>>72509364
t. nigger spic with no foreskin
>>
File: 55e6d29ed0d3f.jpg (3MB, 2999x2000px) Image search: [Google]
55e6d29ed0d3f.jpg
3MB, 2999x2000px
>>72509562
IDF
>>
I seriously hate anyone hating Israel. It is the greatest country and I can only deeply admire the people. If I were a Jew I would make use of the Abrahamic religion and tell Mudslims to serve me.
>>
>>72509641
you're right
>>
>>72509467
I think she is pretty and cute.
>>
>>72509668
How much do you get paid to write this?
>>
>>72509321
>U.K.
>that post

Betrayalofbritishchildren.jpeg

>>72509389
Great debate kid, you're a real lawyer!

>>72509536
Of its ethnically cleaned why is Israel 21% Palestinian? Why did we give up land that would double our size away for peace? Strategic land as well. I'm not saying we are perfect, but the main arguments against us have been like that obviously underage Brit poster, and we all know those people don't care about Palestinians
>>
>>72509448
We didn't contribute much because America was busy with Vietnam. The most LBJ did was delay the war, most of Israel's western support came from France and the UK.
>>
>>72509664
IDF
>>
File: muricans.jpg (877KB, 1748x1816px) Image search: [Google]
muricans.jpg
877KB, 1748x1816px
>>72509652

>The filthy camel fuckers are really good at propaganda.

>meanwhile jews control literally every single mainstream media outlet
>>
>>72509623
Ah yes, and all those weapons, bombs and tanks just grew on your trees, right?
>>
>>72509708
Turk, right?
>>
>>72509436
They're also holding that Arab world.
>>
File: brave_idf_soldier.jpg (48KB, 512x493px) Image search: [Google]
brave_idf_soldier.jpg
48KB, 512x493px
>>72509727
IDF
>>
>>72509623
as if 1~5% of your GDP FOR FREE isn't a giant gift

>>72509727
filthy snake
>>
>>72509680
lol dude almost all jews in Israel are ugly as fuck mizrahi. Posting slavic fake jews doesn't really help your case when the reality is much more brown and hairy.
>>
>>72509777
Thanks god no
>>
>>72509772
who made this Tavor rifle she is bearing?
>>
palestine
>>
>>72502805
Israel of course
Only libcucks and stormweenies say otherwise
>>
poltards are seriously butthurt. this topic is always funny. they hate the shitskins with passion UNLESS it is them vs the kikes. they hate kikes more. so they temporarily pretend that they care about shitskins. what a bunch of confused retards
>>
>>72509840
who made the nation you're currently squatting in?
>>
File: 546456345345.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
546456345345.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>72509871
>>
>>72509710

>Of its ethnically cleaned why is Israel 21% Palestinian?

You got rid of most of them at the start and then they must have started fucking like rabbits, pic related.

Israel de-facto now inclues Gaza and the West bank which would make the whole population about 50/50.
And I dont know about giving anything away, Gaza is a large open air prison and the settlements in the west bank can be seen from space.
I guess Israels endgame is to make them all move away? To Europe perhaps?
Thats not genocide, but it is ethnic cleansing, just legalistic style ethnic cleansing not Yugoslavian style.
>>
>>72509815
idf
>>
>>72509617
Not an argument
>>
>>72506202
Look who is fucking talking. Did you beat your wife today?
>>
>>72509576
We were in two wars before American support, only Czechs would sell us weapons, they were old and we were outnumbered. We still won. I know it makes you feel shame Muhammad but denying reality won't help

>>72509647
Oh yes Muslims keep to themselves so well in Europe (if you don't count child rape, Islamic ghettos all over Europe, and increased terror)
Like most people who don't know the Islamic threat you're just a sheltered kid who never lived among them

>>72509655
>this is the guy calling other brainwashed

>>72509742
>Jews control everything!
>leftist media is anti israel, UN has more reports against Israel than any other country

Being this pol

>>72509832
Mizrahi women are very attractive, they look like uncovered middle eastern girls with better bodies

>>72509871
Jews, U.K., Turks
>>
>>72509928
Israel includes Gaza? Really?
>>
>>72509866
/dubs of truth
>>
>>72506202
>tfw fucking savages talking about morals
>>
>>72510032

De facto, fuckface
>>
>>72510057
Why does Israel whore out its female military members? Even the official army does it. Gross
>>
>>72510094
neither defacto nor dejure for over a decade

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_disengagement_from_Gaza
>>
>>72510105
useless at actual fighting.
>>
>>72510105
Why do palestinians whore out their dead children and women?
>>
File: 534253425234.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
534253425234.png
12KB, 420x420px
>>72509866

>le you must be a poltard to possess critical thinking and to examine the facts and side with justice,

even if justice is on the side of shitskins we have to uphold it, that is the difference between us and you chaim. We side with justice and the truth
>>
>>72509928
Israel left gaza completely, it was a disaster which made gaza worse and our borders less safe. We won't make the same mistake again.

>>72510002
He's an obvious underage kid brainwashed by storm front propaganda who thinks he's redpilled for hating Jews, you expect a real argument? I'm sure he'll reply with some polmeme

>>72510094
But that's not true? Besides like I said, we offered them land for peace and they said no. We offered gaza to Egypt and West Bank to Jordan and they said no as well. They'd rather die then see Jews have land and it's never been about living in peace.
>>
>>72510031
>this projection
I lived in a working class inner city when I grew up and my football team was about 30% muslim. I know very well how it works living among them. Our only terror attack has been an alt-righter Breivik.
>>
>>72510105
instagram much?

see her username in the corner? see whether or not she's a real person
>>
>>72510228
she's a jew

of course she's not a real person.
>>
File: 1340053026023.gif (427KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1340053026023.gif
427KB, 320x240px
Give me 1 (ONE (UNO (UN))) reason why Israel and Palestina shouldn't be turned into a nuclear wasteland.

Protip: there are none.
>>
The only ones preventing a solution to this conflict (which would be the creation of two separate states) are the zionist scum in the Israeli government and the cucks at Washington who are held by the balls by the jewish establishment in America.
>>
>>72510174
>kike memes
>critical thinking

Kek this is stromfronts legit try at examining facts

>justice!
>that's the difference between us

Yes we are so different that you literally stole this same land before giving it to us. Justice! I'm sure you care about those "shitskins" oh so much

Now can you admit you're underage?
>>
File: benjamin-disraeli.jpg (44KB, 216x240px) Image search: [Google]
benjamin-disraeli.jpg
44KB, 216x240px
>>72510250
this Jew has been elected as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

>twice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Disraeli
>>
>>72510197

>They'd rather die than to see Jews with land

And that is supposed to be a bad thing? If anything it's admirable that they would not - even at gunpoint - concede land that was rightfully theirs

But what would a Jew know about honor? Sadly even the truly honorable Arab leaders gave all been replaced with cuckolded jew cock sucking weaklings, even saudis
>>
>>72510272
Israel can probably nuke everyone but a better question is why Arabs aren't being whipped like in the good old days.
>>
>>72510358
No they cant lmao.

And we need those goatfuckers for oil.
>>
>>72510140

What about the half a million Israeli settlers in the West Bank?

>>72510197

In the end, this discussion always goes back to "might makes right" after the legalistic stuff and feel good stuff has been exausted, it always just goes back to Netanyahu banging his shoe on the table.

Really this whole shit is hopeless and I dont know why anyone bothers.
>>
>>72510409
you sound mad

>>72510438
gaza =/= west bank
lrn2mideast
>>
I think Israel is a mistake and the Jewish State should have been created on German Land, like East Prussia which was bigger than Israel and doesnt exist anymore, being divided between Poland, Russia and Lithuania.

But after so many years, you cant tell Jews to leave, there is no other option but accepting Israel, you cant expulse the millions of Jews.
>>
>>72510346
still doesn't make kikes any more real
>>
>>72510460
plastic and makeup rofl
>>
Go Israel!
>>
>>72510460
Well yes, you and those turban fuckers are good for literally nothing.
>>
File: 1409488388156.jpg (245KB, 1363x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1409488388156.jpg
245KB, 1363x2048px
>>72510464
if you say so

>>72510480
roflcopter
>>
>>72510301

This man gets it
>>
>>72510460

KHÔNG PHẢI LÀ MỘT LUẬN CỨ
>>
Good shill thread.
>>
>>72510207
Oh then you're just a cuck
>my experiences negate the obvious proof of Muslims destroying Europe Cory by city

>projection

I've literally lived right next to a Muslim neighborhood before and from a working class family as well, good try Somali cuck

>>72510347
>Arabs
>honor

Right. This Jew obsession and distorted reality isn't gonna make you any less of a fat lonely loser.

>>72510438
Might makes right isn't the argument...it's a small fraction of it

>we were given the land by the owners and legally recognized by the majority
>we tried land for peace
>all else failed so now our "might" is our only chance to have "rights" to live given that Palestinians repeatedly elected parties that promised death to all Jews

We got the land legally, we tried to settle it by peace, we were willing to defend the land and die for it, and now we developed this land. It's ours now.
>>
>>72510272
this.

you desert niggers drag the whole world into your shit
>>
>>72510583
post Lebanon grills
>>
File: 1489703867439.jpg (15KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1489703867439.jpg
15KB, 500x318px
>>72510621

>ad hominem

Get fucked Chaim. Your day slowly approaches
>>
File: 1352172955276.gif (1MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1352172955276.gif
1MB, 450x253px
>>72510498
Faggot
>>
File: 1413836363108.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1413836363108.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>>72510583
thanks
>>
day of the ashtray soon
>>
File: 1947.gif (30KB, 420x366px) Image search: [Google]
1947.gif
30KB, 420x366px
>>72510621

You got this legally, not the rest
>>
File: Palestinians.jpg (23KB, 336x354px) Image search: [Google]
Palestinians.jpg
23KB, 336x354px
>>72508000
ayy
>>
>>72510683
Wait a second, my gfs name is Yarin. Is she secretly a yahood?
>>
>>72510463
Most reasonable post in this thread
I wholly believe that Jews deserve a homeland and that it should have been made in Europe so conflicts with Islam wouldn't arise
East Prussia sounds like it would have been a great place as all its used for is a port for Russians
>>
File: butthurt.png (349KB, 703x628px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.png
349KB, 703x628px
>>72510683
On a scale of 1 to 10, how butthurt are you over the brit that keeps anally destroying you?
>>
File: loss_of_land_History_v4.png (383KB, 1200x882px) Image search: [Google]
loss_of_land_History_v4.png
383KB, 1200x882px
>>72508171
FTFY
>>
>>72502805
Israel is a terrorist state with no legitimacy, under international law, to occupy either the gaza strip or east jerusalem. The only was a two-state solution can be accomplished is by returning to the june 1966 borders, which nonetheless is highly discriminizing against palestine; and yet is the only credible possibility. If not for the permanent US veto on any sanction/resolution against (((their allies))), even when absolutely warranted, this conflict would have been over long ago. Simply put, Israel is NOT held accountable for anything they do, be it legal or illegal, be it war or peace. And so why would they decide to settle the dispute? As long as they can get away with it, they'll keep occupying, keep disposessing, keep arresting and torturing and demolishing until the palestinians are driven away from palestine. After all, palestine poses no thread whatsoever to Israel. In the words of an ex israeli PM, "israel has as much to fear from palestine than russia has to fear from luxembourg". That's why you never hear of israelis wanting to sit down at the talks table, whereas Hamas -and the FPO before it- has been willing to settle the feud since 1988.
t. has watched too many finkelstein-rabbani videos
>>
>>72510737
did you not wonder where all your money was going, and the knife marks on your dick?
>>
>>72510769
tl;dr :^)
>>
>>72509128
Ah yes, thanks for proving my point and then making yourself look stupid by attributing somebody elses post to me. The famed Israeli rhetoric strikes again!

Y'know this is like arguing with someone with mental illness: you're totally incoherent. Inb4 you call me a paki again haha.
>>
File: 1483501210236.jpg (124KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1483501210236.jpg
124KB, 340x340px
>>72510777
>>
File: 1421517991340.jpg (144KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1421517991340.jpg
144KB, 640x640px
>>72510850
why so upset? :^)
>>
Israel, It was already accepted after WW2 that for the next world order extensive movement of people would have been needed(like with the poles and the germans) why the fuck did the UN come up with such a retarded plan and not just finish the job by removing the Palestinians
>>
>>72510893
he's not the one in full damage control mode posting kike whores chaim
>>
>>72510769
>goes in and bombs some of Assads forces to help the takfiri scum
>assad forces start refusing to take any of their shit anymore, launch AA missiles at israeli aircrafts crossing border
>OY VEYY STOP TRYING TO SHOOT OUR AIRCRAFTS DOWN
>OYY VEY WE'LL DECIMATE YOUR ENTIRE ANTI-AIRCRAFT FORCE IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN
>>
File: 1413895644810.jpg (84KB, 852x775px) Image search: [Google]
1413895644810.jpg
84KB, 852x775px
>>72510909
that's a good question

>>72510934
oi yellowteeth you crying? :^)
>>
>>72510673
Aww baby just learned that term? If you're gonna attempt to argue and use debate terms but then nazi shitpost about kikes you just look like a retarded little kid screeching autistically. As if any Jew on 4chan is sensitive to this stuff at this point.

>>72510718
Yes but we offered the illegally taken part in return for peace, they refused so we keep it now.

>>72510760
>repeating kike
>destroying

Sandnigger! Ha just destroyed you lel fuck Muslims I win

>>72510850
>call me paki again

So it is still you?

>mental illness

Yes we can't all be same storm front fags obsessed with kikes so much it keeps us up at night. Btw there's two Israelis here and you confused me for the other one as well so guess even by your retard definition you got mental illness. Probably schizophrenia
>>
>>72511006
oy bignose i found your grandad yesterday.

he was in the ashtray.
>>
File: 1489636758419.png (400KB, 604x533px) Image search: [Google]
1489636758419.png
400KB, 604x533px
>>72510936
Preliminary estimates from the IDF claim as much as 6 gorillion jets were shot down by assad.
>>
>>72511014

Well dont be crying about criticism if you are going to be an asshole
>>
File: 1413895719499 idf girl.jpg (114KB, 700x898px) Image search: [Google]
1413895719499 idf girl.jpg
114KB, 700x898px
>>72511028
you sound angry :^)
>>
>>72510543
>This is a 10/10 in Israel

Hahahaha. It's as if God made your entire race pig-ugly as a warning to stay well away from you.
>>
File: 1288076774300.jpg (4KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1288076774300.jpg
4KB, 190x190px
>>72511066
>sandals with that outfit
>>
>>72511028
>ashtray jokes

It was a this point little Nigel said "ha that'll show these kikes my superior critical thinking"

He then thanked his paki step dad for the curry meal and got ready for bed time. Gotta be well rested to handle the school bullies tomorrow. Grrr if only they knew about the Jews they wouldn't bully me!
>>
>>72511095
wew
>>
The JIDF sure is strong in this thread
>inb4 "muh /pol/" argument
>>
I wish both countries would get nuked
>>
ITT: /pol/ getting BTFO
>>
>>72511093
This is a 10/10 in Israel.

Can you compete? I dare you to post a prettier girl from your country.
>>
>>72511006
Another question is why didn't YOU do it after the six days war. On all accounts even the Soviets would have let you get away with it as it was clear that arabs were going to hate Israel no matter what.
>>
Why didn't we just put Israel somewhere else?
I mean wouldn't it have been better if the UN just turned Romania or something into Israel since its full of jews anyway?

Kinda asking for it if you place the natural enemy of turbanheads right in the middle of them
>>
File: Israel Humilitating Savages.jpg (2MB, 3720x1866px) Image search: [Google]
Israel Humilitating Savages.jpg
2MB, 3720x1866px
I NEVER stand with mudslimes, they are a bunch of goatfuckers degenerates, eternal losers.

The "Palestinian people" have been invented in the 60s and have never existed before. Judea and Samaria belongs to Israel, at least the Jewish-populated zone.

A fake state divided and two and ruled by terrorists like "Palestine" would be can never work properly. Even the Lebanese, the Jordan and the Egyptians can't handle those fuckers who started wars, conflicts and funded terrorist groups.

Meanwhile Israel is a prosperous, developed and civilized state, also based as fuck when it nukes the shit out of the mudshits.
>>
File: 1481081451868.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1481081451868.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>72511191
Shut the fuck up you stupid kike. And off with the proxy.
>>
>>72511219
we hoped they would like us by now
>>
>>72511234
>Zion
Oy vey. You've outed yourself
>>
>>72511275
Well then you were dumb, I know that the reason was to "make jews look less bad" but it was a bad decision all together.
>>
File: Swifty.jpg (28KB, 450x563px) Image search: [Google]
Swifty.jpg
28KB, 450x563px
>>72511192
Not that brit but here's something from the states. Your women look like pigs.

Let's so how the brit competes though.
>>
File: 1479555721371.jpg (30KB, 520x395px) Image search: [Google]
1479555721371.jpg
30KB, 520x395px
>>72511234
>two rubles have been depositated into your bank account
>>
File: 23325345345.jpg (268KB, 1347x762px) Image search: [Google]
23325345345.jpg
268KB, 1347x762px
>>72511354

that pic
>>
File: bar refaeli.jpg (83KB, 658x900px) Image search: [Google]
bar refaeli.jpg
83KB, 658x900px
This Israeli girl is prettier than her.

>inb4 another tiny photoshoped pic
>>
>>72511354
The Soviet Union supports Israel now?
>>
File: palestinianretard.jpg (166KB, 400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
palestinianretard.jpg
166KB, 400x1000px
>>72511330
What is up Muhammad? Still crying about Trump's victory or what?
>>
>>72511400
Israeli girls a qt
>>
File: uxkgf8.jpg (130KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
uxkgf8.jpg
130KB, 640x640px
>>72511191
/thread
>>
>>72511400
Nose is too small. Bad eyes. Freckles.
Try again.
>>
>>72511403
>the soviet union
>now
Jokes aside, the soviet union has backed israel up until the six days' war, since then it has realized how deeply the US are implicated in israel and has taken to support the arabs instead.
>>
>>72511454
Nope. But it takes a pretty low level douchebag to post pictures of dead children. Good job, scum of the earth. The Israelis actually thrive on this
>>
>>72511093
Lel oh yeah British women are just known for how attractive they are :)

>>72511152
>believes in jidf
>not pol

Surely there can't be real Israeli posters here as we are all busy drinking baby blood and ruling the world

>>72511219
Non meme answer? Our entire court system has been old socialists who still think we can cuck ourselves into love from the Arabs. Contrary to what people think we are just like any other country, a leftist media and justice system that doesn't care about what the average person wants. Sure Muslims, polfags, and sjw like to act like we are this violent state but we are almost as cucked as Europe. Recently a soldier went to jail for killing an actual terrorist because the terrorist was already down. This was a man who just attempted murder in the same soldier. I also had a friend serve prison time for beating an Arab who threw rocks at him.
>>
>>72511228
Somebody pls explain
>>
File: 1473905177751.jpg (427KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473905177751.jpg
427KB, 800x1000px
>>72511454
>hurr if u haet israel u must be muhamed :(((!!!1!
>>
>>72510621
Hmm, whilst scrabbling around like the vile rat you are trying to defend your behaviour I guess you forgot that perhaps not every UK flag you called 'paki' isn't the same person.

*checks average IQ of Israel*

Ah, 95 eh? Makes sense.
>>
File: Gaza Mosque.jpg (189KB, 800x552px) Image search: [Google]
Gaza Mosque.jpg
189KB, 800x552px
>>72511525
Children who might actually have been killed by Hamas missiles as many of them can't actually reach Israel and fall back on Gaza. Oh and the fact that they use their own population as human shields doesn't help too.
>>
>>72511572
>>72511454
Woops! Dropped your trip
>>
File: 1479428217241.png (200KB, 350x394px) Image search: [Google]
1479428217241.png
200KB, 350x394px
>>72511485
>>
File: trashpalestine5.jpg (110KB, 1023x578px) Image search: [Google]
trashpalestine5.jpg
110KB, 1023x578px
>>72511540
Most likely indeed.
>>
>>72511535
what's the percentage of jews in that country you mentionted?
come back with an answer

>>72511601
hmm pink hair
>>
Not easy to be a small nation next to barbarians.
>>
>>72511556
20 percent arab
>>
File: image(1).jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image(1).jpg
125KB, 640x640px
>>72511655
/dubs of honesty
>>
File: Israel Doing God's Work.jpg (243KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Israel Doing God's Work.jpg
243KB, 900x506px
>>72511655
b-but le palestinian children :((((( israel terrorist state!!!
>>
>>72511556
>you kike parasite kike Jew
>yes I'm so intellectually gifted unlike those dumb Israelis

Kek
It's 98 actually and we are 21% Arab so your child molesting friends are weighing us down

Honestly you're one of the dumbest posters I've seen here, and I've had anti israel people at least try to argue using logic so it isn't even about that, but you posting about iq is as laughable as it is sad. There's no way your even in the 90's kid, go to sleep and stop embarrassing yourself already
>>
>>72511685
fireworks :^)
>>
>>72511531
>Contrary to what people think we are just like any other country, a leftist media and justice system that doesn't care about what the average person wants. Sure Muslims, polfags, and sjw like to act like we are this violent state but we are almost as cucked as Europe. Recently a soldier went to jail for killing an actual terrorist because the terrorist was already down. This was a man who just attempted murder in the same soldier. I also had a friend serve prison time for beating an Arab who threw rocks at him.
Very odd considering how israel sells himself om the world stage. Yours is a lunatic state, schlomo. Your head of state has long since lost touch with reality, and your foreign press coverage is basically "should we attack iran?" "should we attack iraq?" "what about attacking saudi arabia?"
Who the hell behaves like this and is not a rogue/terrorist state? If any other state in the international community issued this statements, there would be paramount concern, but you're given a pass by your american lapdogs.
>>
File: Actual 10 out of 10.jpg (180KB, 1280x1648px) Image search: [Google]
Actual 10 out of 10.jpg
180KB, 1280x1648px
Palestine. Israel started off its existence as a terrorist shithole willing to ally with the Nazis, disrupt the WW2 effort and kill civillians for their goals. Them awarding their assasins after they gained soverignty and bleating about the holocaust further shows their "blight on humanity" nature. Israel must be destroyed.

>>72511192
pic related
>>
File: Israel Nakba for Dummies.jpg (127KB, 960x860px) Image search: [Google]
Israel Nakba for Dummies.jpg
127KB, 960x860px
>I-Israel colonized Palestine! Guys this is the truth! War criminal!
>>
good night butthurts :^)
>>
Finally this shit thread hit the bump limit.

Keep this cancer on /pol/ or something
>>
>>72511740
Forward defense doctrine and pre-emptive strike tie in together
It's the only military doctrine such a small nation surrounded by hostiles has really
>>
File: Glorious Israelis.png (62KB, 1313x853px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious Israelis.png
62KB, 1313x853px
>>72511830
excellent post friendo
>>
>>72511804
nice try
she is ethnically jewish too according to her Wikipedia

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemma_Arterton
>" Her matrilineal great-grandmother was a German-Jewish concert violinist "
>>
>>72511831
They can't shill as well on /pol/ though.
>>
File: Israel Based.png (201KB, 396x595px) Image search: [Google]
Israel Based.png
201KB, 396x595px
>>72511849
It works quite well against Arabs tbqh. Those inbred fuckers aren't even capable of winning a war in 5v1.
>>
>>72511811
It happened with the help of Daddy USA
>>
>>72511880
Nah it's because that place is a honeypot
>>
>>72511740
>who the hell behaves like this

Every European state up until the 90's and possible again after the Islamic takeover

>lunatic state

You don't live here or know our media, I do. I've lived outside of Israel too. Our media and politicians represent us just as much as Europeans or Americans.

If you're presented Israelis and Palestinians and you honestly pick savage shariah law supporting terror electing western hating Muslims over Israel because our government is "lunatic" then open your eyes to all our neighbors. We are the most stable country around as history has repeatedly shown
>>
File: Israel Solving Problems.jpg (399KB, 1564x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Israel Solving Problems.jpg
399KB, 1564x1192px
>>72511909
Nope, not in 1948.
>>
>>72511849
>such a small nation surrounded by hostiles
Are you in any way trying to suggest israel is not fully protected by the strongest nation on this god-damned planet?
>>72511904
You almost seem to imply the US had no merit. GOOD shilling.
>>
File: Israel Blowing Mudshits Up.jpg (174KB, 900x560px) Image search: [Google]
Israel Blowing Mudshits Up.jpg
174KB, 900x560px
>>72511880
/pol/ is a pro-Israel board.
>>
File: 1457493732801.png (605KB, 648x798px) Image search: [Google]
1457493732801.png
605KB, 648x798px
>>72512012
we know
>>
File: Trump Kippa.png (109KB, 443x222px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Kippa.png
109KB, 443x222px
>>72512033
>61%

Clearly underestimated!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tIdCsMufIY
>>
>>72511804
>ally with nazis

You mean like the Arab armies did?

>blight in humanity

Yes a tiny state surrounded by all much shittier states is the reason for all your problems. I guess when we are destroyed pakis will magically stop raping your kids?

>>72511880
Because you goat fuckers and your paranoid Jew fearing friends shill there instead..

>>72512012
Since when? I haven't been there in over a year
>>
File: Trash Subhumans Pallies.jpg (140KB, 1023x578px) Image search: [Google]
Trash Subhumans Pallies.jpg
140KB, 1023x578px
>Pro-Palestinians aren't all shitski-
>>
File: funny.gif (253KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
funny.gif
253KB, 480x270px
>>72512121
You sure are pretty butthurt for a jew.
>>
File: Israelis Based.jpg (44KB, 609x343px) Image search: [Google]
Israelis Based.jpg
44KB, 609x343px
>>72512121
>Since when? I haven't been there in over a year

It has always been so. Ignore the (((national)))-socialists shills.
>>
>>72512009
Yes, they would get their shit pushed in before anything could reach to help israel, much of the country is desert you know(doctrine works really well in that terrain)
And that doctrine was established before the us cranked up support
>>
>>72511962
>every european state until the '90s
Wrong, try germany in 1938. Which is also extremely ironic in a lot of ways
>If you're presented Israelis and Palestinians and you honestly pick savage shariah law supporting terror electing western hating Muslims over Israel because our government is "lunatic" then open your eyes to all our neighbors. We are the most stable country around as history has repeatedly shown
So your rationale for legitimacy is "stability"? Stability sustained by immense wealth transactions and arms deals not to mention subsides? Your stability in relation to the neighboring states you yourselves made instable trough several wars and prolonged occupation?
Besides; I do not CHOOSE palestinians. I advocate a two-state solution, but according to the 1966 borders.
>>
File: Israeli VS Arab education.jpg (732KB, 980x869px) Image search: [Google]
Israeli VS Arab education.jpg
732KB, 980x869px
>>You sure are pretty butthurt for a jew.

>>hurr if u haet israel u must be muhamed :(((!!!1!
>>
>>72512208

This man is red pilled as fuck. Italians and greeks are the only western euros left whom are redpilled and informed on the Jewish menace.
>>
>>72512164
Hard to not get hurt being compared to you Arabs like we are some kind of equals. You rape goats and kids, we have medical science and develope weapons. Gets upsetting :(
>>
File: smug wormslut.png (289KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
smug wormslut.png
289KB, 900x810px
>>72512266
mm, careful not to cut yourself on that edge
>>
>>72512265
I wouldn't call delusional anti-semitism being "red-pilled", unfortunately
>>
>>72512326

>anti-Semitism

Arabs are semitic too, retard. You're falling for leftist buzzwords

I honestly have no issue with Jews. I have a problem with Zionist xenophobic murderous scum
>>
>>72512208
Right let's just ignore European history of Ireland vs Britain, Yugoslavia, the current Ukraine Russia conflict, or all European imperialism that continued after ww2...

If you think we are the reason every Muslim country is an unstable shthole and not their own behaviors then this conversation is pointless

>>72512265
>I'm for two state sullotion
>YOURE SO REDPILLED BRO FUCK KIKES BROTHER 1488

We have good relations with both the Greek and Italian governments and a military pacts with Greece and Cyprus...moronic kids who get their info from pol and still call people redpilled should probably keep out of political discussions while adults are talking
>>
>>72512326
>being critic of israel equals being anti-semite
And THERE IT IS ladies and gentlemen. Right there. The strongest mediatic weapons the lunatics in tel-aviv like to fire up every now and again. I urge you to read "the holocaust industry" by norman finkelstein, it deals at lenght with your fallacy-ridden statement and its various political uses in several occasions.
>>
File: Israeli Land.jpg (70KB, 550x387px) Image search: [Google]
Israeli Land.jpg
70KB, 550x387px
>>72512208
>I advocate a two-state solution, but according to the 1966 borders.

But those borders don't even make sense. Those weren't defined by any kind of international treaty or natural borders, they are just the limits of Egyptian and Transjordan possessions of Gaza and Judea-Samaria (which became West Bank).

Currently, the "Palestinian territories" are split in two parts. Ruled by greedy terrorists, unable to unite and build up a properly working system, constantly threatening Israel despite their mediocrity at everything, annoying the Egyptians so much they have to close their border with Gaza, annoying the Jordan so much they killed more Pallies during Black September than Israel during both Intifadas.

The "Palestinians" want to "liberate Palestine".
Complete hypocrisy. Historically, this region is made of Jordan and Eretz Israel. If these Arabs want their own independent state, Jordan is here and has been made for them.
Or, unlike the case of the Jews in mudslime countries, they can just live (better) and work in Israel as normal citizens. If they did so without causing the first war in 1948 they'd surely have outnumbered the Jews now actually. All those dumb inbreds first wanted to combat the Jewish influent in the region by moving in a barely populated place, and then during the 60s with the PLO ruled by an Egyptian, they created the myth of the Palestinian people.

Don't be a fool. Don't fall the for mudslime/leftist propaganda we hear everyday.
>>
>>72512410

>government = people

Fuck off retard. You have Jordanian king In your pocket, does that mean Jordanians like or respect you?
>>
>>72512394
>Arabs are semitic too, retard. You're falling for leftist buzzwords

it's a term of convenience. since you point out fallacies quite a bit, what you did is called the genetic fallacy
>>
It's funny when people claim the JIDF doesn't exist
>>
>>72512424
dumbass, I was just talking about your run-of-the-mill "red-pilling" that exists in Greece regarding Jews. it isn't some honest and principled criticism of Israel, that's for sure
>>
File: Israel Story.jpg (160KB, 880x474px) Image search: [Google]
Israel Story.jpg
160KB, 880x474px
>>72512472
>can't handle facts and proper arguments
>t-they must be JIDF guys!!! I sure showed them!
>>
>>72512472
Well then were's my fucking payment, I'm a good goy
>>
File: 1482367982091.png (1MB, 1198x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482367982091.png
1MB, 1198x1080px
Reminder that the "JIDF" doesn't exist
>>
>>72512320
I won't cut myself, I'm already cut friend :D

But I can't promise the some about those Pali chilluns that make up 150% of Palestine

>>72512394
>leftist buzzwords!
>uses xenophobe, Zionist, and genocide

Nice self awareness kid.

>Arabs are Semitic too

The dumbest argument by cowards who's dicks are too small to admit their clear hate of Jews. Just be a man and stop acting like it's about justice, you aren't fooling anyone.
>>
File: al-qassam.jpg (65KB, 460x311px) Image search: [Google]
al-qassam.jpg
65KB, 460x311px
>>72502805
Those who fight for their own country against an invading force
>>
File: trashpalestine3.jpg (125KB, 750x483px) Image search: [Google]
trashpalestine3.jpg
125KB, 750x483px
>>72512394
>I have a problem with Zionist xenophobic murderous scum

Literally commie tier.
>>
>>72512591

This

>>72512597

>Implying Zionism wasn't started by commies
>>
>>72512410
Literally what are you saying. Of the examples you provided, NONE qualifies as imperialism, expecially the supposed and ridiculously vague "european imperialism aftwr ww2". Dates? Figures? Sources?
Then this
>
If you think we are the reason every Muslim country is an unstable shthole and not their own behaviors then this conversation is pointless
So now is a matter of race? Their genetical behaviour is inferior to yours? You really are starting to sound like 1938 germany...
And no, i dont get my information from /pol/, i watch extensive talks by noam chomsky, norman finkelstein and mouin rabbani, aka unbiased authorities on the matter.
>>
File: Swedish Paradise.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish Paradise.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>72512591
>Swedish flag

Color me surprised.
>>
File: 1477416555930.png (21KB, 508x610px) Image search: [Google]
1477416555930.png
21KB, 508x610px
>>72512554
>I don't like your argument and I can't refute it so I'll insult you instead

Are all kikes this pathetic?
>>
Should we start a new thread or will the janny get asthma attacks if we do?
>>
File: 1480611582794.png (116KB, 980x287px) Image search: [Google]
1480611582794.png
116KB, 980x287px
If you support Israel then you support IS. They are the same entity, using the same tactics. They are an enemy of mankind who needs to be destroyed before peace can be accomplished.
>>
>>72512670
No point since there is no discussion to be had, just an israeli working overnight to defend his patriottic ego and a (((french))) poster suspiciously tripped "Zion"
>>
File: israelbased1.jpg (32KB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
israelbased1.jpg
32KB, 470x264px
>>72512670
No need, I think those Arabs have been completely demolished now. They only demonstrated their lack of pitch consistency and knowledges.

As always, in the end, the savages lose.
>>
>>72511973
USSR then
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>72512755
Time to rest JIDF, yet another thread very well shilled.
>>
>>72512781
kek

Some equipment left by the UK and guns who've been transported from Eastern Europe actually, not much more. Impressive how they managed to make the Arabs lose in all the fronts by themselves and built up a real army from a bunch of militias. Really interesting to study.
>>
>>72512464
LOL you fucking moron I've been to both Greece and Italy and never had any problems. The world is nothing like your underage autistic brain makes you think.

>>72512472
>real Jews don't exist! Every Jew is part of an orginazation and never defend on opinion of their own!

You're proof the anti israel side is a joke

>>72512591
I'll remember that when Swedenstan independence movement starts :)

>>72512621
You said lunatic state and talked about war, no imperialism

Islam isn't a fucking race

And liking self hating commie Jews over pol doesn't make you any better considering it's the stupidest political system in existence and anyone defending it should be thrown off a helicopter. Trusting commies on Israel and taking their opinion seriously is for brainwashed libtards and calling them unbiased is just about the stupidest fucking joke and automatically shows your opinion on any subject is worthless

>>72512646
Oh calling me edgy and butt hurt is an argument now? Sorry didn't realize Arab debate tactics were so advanced, at least you stepped it up calling me a kike.
>>
File: Israel Freedom.jpg (29KB, 768x426px) Image search: [Google]
Israel Freedom.jpg
29KB, 768x426px
>>72512814
>he demolished me with historical facts!
>>72512445
>h-he must be JIDF!
>>
>>72512728
This
>>
File: israelquote.jpg (53KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
israelquote.jpg
53KB, 500x351px
>>72512831
Dude, always remember that you are talking either to Arabs or socialists.

Their brain is less developed, they can't argue properly. No need to fall at their level, just keep destroying them with proper facts and nice pictures.
>>
>>72512747
>>72512814

You realize you're a joke right? This is why no adults with an iq over 80 support your idiotic side. You tried to argue using actual communist as a non biased source and then when that failed like usual went back to
>muh jidf
>muh shill

You really don't get how absolutely fucking retarded that looks? You failed, you lost, and you'll always lose because no smart people will ever give a shit about a hopeless hell hole like Palestine, let alone use meme shadowy Jew groups and then the same communist Jews that birthed those memes as their defense. Consider suicide
>>
File: hezbollah.png (2MB, 857x1264px) Image search: [Google]
hezbollah.png
2MB, 857x1264px
>>72512831
>Oh calling me edgy and butt hurt is an argument now?
I was referring to your reply to the brit. But oh well, kikes gonna kike.
Ýou've been goal shifting this entire thread, and using ad hominems against arguments that you can't dispute.
By all definitions, you are a kike, and you need to be gased ASAP.
SIEG HEIL
>>
File: trashpalestine4.jpg (41KB, 534x267px) Image search: [Google]
trashpalestine4.jpg
41KB, 534x267px
>Pro-Palestinians are Whit-
>>
File: en kamp.jpg (123KB, 688x560px) Image search: [Google]
en kamp.jpg
123KB, 688x560px
>>72512831
>I'll remember that when Swedenstan independence movement starts :)
Anyone who fights the jew is my friend
>>
>>72512852
>wears a trip and calls himself "zion"
>OY VEY STOP CALLING ME OUT ON WHAT I AM
>>
File: islambenefits.jpg (35KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
islambenefits.jpg
35KB, 540x540px
>>72512972
Yes, that's it, good dhimmi! The mudslimes did nothing wrong, le evil Zionists have stolen their non-existent state!
>>
>>72512831
God your posts read like the dumbest shit you can find on a /b/ YLYL thread. Is this how jews debate? Fucking makes me cringe, are you sure YOU are not the underage here, seeing as you just cant keep a civil tone and have to resort to insulting each and every person you reply to? Ironically, YOU sound like you came out of /pol/. Besides, the "self-hating jew" part on finkelstein is a bit funny since you're a no one in a long line of no ones calling him a self-hating jew, to the point where he addresses that specifically, to show how pathetic an argument it is, and yet a very compelling argument based on jewish standards it would seem, seeing as you all like to call him a self-hating jew like that somehow invalidates his arguments.
>>
386 posts
poltards asses on fire
>>
>>72512962
Kek you Arabs are so pathetic, you try to act like you're debating when you act like an autistic little kid and just repeat kike like it affects anyone

I've defended everyt position I have, once I saw only subhuman inbred sand niggers like you are around I switched to edgy shit posting. But it's ok I'd be angry at Jews too if I was a useless Arab. At least we fight for our land and don't run to Europe.

>>72512972
>I don't care if I'm getting raped as long as my rapist hates Jews!

Truly the perfect description of any non Muslim for Palestine. Enjoy your friends semen I guess.
>>
File: Israel Surrounded.jpg (395KB, 1276x734px) Image search: [Google]
Israel Surrounded.jpg
395KB, 1276x734px
>>72512982
Oh, this is just a little thing I use for quite some months now as I became used to demolish Arabs everywhere on both /int/ and /pol/ from quite to time and encountered some based people from time to time.

If you care about it that much then it's your problem.
I'm a pure White French, ready to vote for Le Pen and kill mudslimes as soon as it will be needed.
>>
>>72512964
>whats diaspora
>>
>>72513033
I mean 4chan isn't a discussion forum, it's a who-can-piss-off-the-janny-first kind of place, all carefully constructed arguments can be ignored so why bother when you're just shilling against people who already made up their minds :^)
>>
>>72512961
At least I use a source, how many sources do you use when you type out shit answers like these? Zero, you pull it all out of your ass, which is no matter since your posts have 0 argomentative value and are all ad-hominem attacks that hinder the discussion instead of furthering it. Are you perchance a descendant of Ytzhaac Shamir?
>>
>>72512914
By calling anyone that stands against Israel an "Arab" or a "Socialist" you are essentially doing the very same thing you were critizing them of and even claiming you have a higher IQ for taking a different stance on who to support. Hang yourself and then drown yourself in the red sea you pathetic excuse of a human being.
>>
File: hezbollah 9.jpg (54KB, 450x308px) Image search: [Google]
hezbollah 9.jpg
54KB, 450x308px
>>72513008
Neither jews nor arabs should be in Europe, but I have no problem with arab muslims who live in their own countries, I do however have a problem with jews living anywhere on this planet. They are not human, they are a parasite who needs to be extinguished before peace can be achieved

>>72513124
How am I being raped by Palestinians if they stay in their country and fight for their rightful soil? The only ones fleeing to the west are cowards and disgusting animals like the afghani haazars and pashturns, and of course negroes
>>
>>72513088
It's the Jew that's spamming IDF girls as damage control, not the brit.
>>
File: Box of Butthurt.png (161KB, 434x600px) Image search: [Google]
Box of Butthurt.png
161KB, 434x600px
>>72513178
A little (big) difference between you and me though. You're a shitskin with 0 (zero) knowledge and you're only capable of shouting JIDF while I can properly make an argument which demonstrates how the ONLY supporters of the "Palestinian" cause are leftists and mudslimes. Oh and (((national)))-socialists too, but they're leftards to me as well.
>>
>>72513197
>a fucking tree
Fuck off you camel fucking shit.
>>
File: aiEJH.gif (763KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
aiEJH.gif
763KB, 500x275px
>>72513143
Belgium speaking the truth. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother discussing with subhuman kikes.
>>
>>72513186
they would if the could. and they would rape and stab your ass. since that's what all shitskins do
>>
File: 1420820320285.png (725KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1420820320285.png
725KB, 1000x2000px
>>72513186
>I have no problem with arab muslims

C U C K
U
C
K

>if they stay in their country
protip: they have no country
>>
>>72513033
>ylyl thread
>said the retard supporting commie Jews

Lol and you want to talk about cringe?

>is this how Jews debate
Idk ask the commies you support

>can't you be civil!!
Yeah sure let me keep trying to be serious while replies to my factual posts have just been kike or jidf.

Face it, you're a crigey libtard who's probably 19 year old and just started university. No one is gonna take your seriously when your post have been calling commies unbiased about a nationalist state or calling people jidf. You wanna debate civilized? Come back after you get over your college commie phase
>>
>>72513242
Don't talk to my ancestor ever again
>>
File: Pallywood Propaganda.jpg (587KB, 396x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Pallywood Propaganda.jpg
587KB, 396x2048px
>>72513138
no need to precise it, I know that Westerners shilling for the Pallies under their flags aren't White.
>>
>>72513301
and they won't have a country
because they don't deserve it, a bunch of terrorist savages
>>
File: 1477122256163.jpg (209KB, 1024x705px) Image search: [Google]
1477122256163.jpg
209KB, 1024x705px
>>72513286
If Europe was free and nationalistic then they wouldn't do it because they'd know that if they tried we would wipe them out

>>72513301
How is it cucked?

>protip: they have no country
Oh yeah? Then what's pic related?
>>
File: 1477415182148.png (870KB, 1104x986px) Image search: [Google]
1477415182148.png
870KB, 1104x986px
>>72513238
Ad hominem: the post.
>while I can properly make an argument which demonstrates how the ONLY supporters of the "Palestinian" cause are leftists and mudslimes. Oh and (((national)))-socialists too, but they're leftards to me as well.
I never attempted to argue though, I'd get overwhelmed by the amount of jew supporters on /int/.
I could make the very same argument about how far right supporters are the only ones that support Israel and claim it has any right of existence because "lul arabs are barbarians who cares".
Just fuck off lad, you ain't tricking anyone here.
>>72513242
There we go, instead of pointing out how I'm wrong you're simply insulting me. How kike-like of you.
>>
File: hezbollah 11.jpg (13KB, 450x305px) Image search: [Google]
hezbollah 11.jpg
13KB, 450x305px
>>72513356
>fighting back against an invading force trying to destroy your nation is terrorism
Go choke on a burger you dumb fucking saudi cuckold.
>>
File: israel_surrounded2.jpg (397KB, 1276x734px) Image search: [Google]
israel_surrounded2.jpg
397KB, 1276x734px
>>72513360
The Middle East.

>>72513356
indeed. mudslimes fuckers have enough shitholes on this planet already (pic very related)

>>72513368
cool story lad
>>
>>72513368
because it is no use to reason with the hezbollah loving arabs

>>72513407
why don't you fight back against the invading force of the shitskins, you swedish boypucci?
>>
File: trashpalestine.jpg (97KB, 534x355px) Image search: [Google]
trashpalestine.jpg
97KB, 534x355px
>I assure you, Palestinian supporters are not only socialists and Ara-
>>
PSA: it's name calling not ad hominem(not really that common here), name calling is even lower on the ladder and it triggers me when people misuse the term 'ad hominem'
>>
410. would have never happened on /pol/
is /int/ such a slow board

can we do 500?
>>
>>72513483
people tend to misuse ad hominem and ad personam too. not surprising coming from an educated shitskin.
>>
fuck the shitskins
>>
File: pallywood2.jpg (139KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
pallywood2.jpg
139KB, 480x640px
>>72513538
Good post.
>>
>>72513443
>why don't you fight back against the invading force of the shitskins, you swedish boypucci?
Why don't you?
>>
>>72513168
Referring to commies saying you research them isn't a source you dumb faggot. It's just as much of a source as everything I said. You trust a retarded source, and I trust a source who isn't a libtard. You're expecting a serious debate with you when you post >>72513255 shit like this about kikes? The real kikes are the retards you post, in half Christian and was baptized while their leftist commies who hate western culture. Seriously kill yourself, being a college ages commie anti zionist is the new fedora

>>72513178
Lol you literally are Arab and he's literally a socialist...
if we are so pathetic then you're just total shit considering Jews and Israel are more successful then lebs or your shit country ever will be

>>72513186
>this is the anti israel side

Well at least knowing you'll soon be raped by sand niggers makes me fell good inside

Jews and capitalism win again, mudshits and socialist fags on suicide watch
>>
>>72513518
It just annoys me when people say that it's a fallacious argument, it's not intended to be an argument it's just someone calling you a nigger
>>
>>72513550
J'appuie sur la gâchette !!!
>>
File: Israeli Concessions.png (135KB, 630x700px) Image search: [Google]
Israeli Concessions.png
135KB, 630x700px
>>72513505
I did more several times on /pol/. Actually /int/ is slower yeah and sadly there are less people to humiliate as well on this topic. Think I'll leave earlier than expected.

Hopefully some honest lurkers may have learned some things other than "le Zionist steal le Palestinian land".
>>
>>72513368
Come here lebanon, my son. You truly are the last shining beacon of whiteness and sanity in the middle east. Go get them, son of Rome.
>>
File: pallywood1.png (102KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
pallywood1.png
102KB, 300x210px
>>72513609
kek. notice how they tried to make the shitskin looks like an Israeli soldier, hilarious stuff right here

here is the propaganda pic they used

>>72513593
indeed
>>
>>72513356
Then you mean that USA shouldn't exist?
>>
File: palestinians corrupted.png (588KB, 531x531px) Image search: [Google]
palestinians corrupted.png
588KB, 531x531px
Too bad "Emirati Arab" doesn't post anymore :((((
>>
>>72513443
>because it is no use to reason with the hezbollah loving arabs
>t. ISIS supporter
Please kill yourself. I hope the FBI tracks you, you sick fucking psycho.

>>72513587
>Well at least knowing you'll soon be raped by sand niggers makes me fell good inside
Why would my own people rape me Goldstein-san?

>Jews and capitalism win again, mudshits and socialist fags on suicide watch
Yup, but once the whites are gone you'll rule over a dead decaying planet where science has reached its peak. You'll be stuck on this rock and die with it. The parasite is nothing without his host
>>
>>72513701
Soon your time will also come, kike-lover. You WILL walk the plank, inshallah.
>>
>>72513368
Lol again with the debate words when all you did was edge post and get ass blasted when I did it back. Is this another Arab Israeli war because you've been getting kike'd this whole thread like the sand nigger you are

>>72513407
>I'm not a cuck, white power!

Said Sven as he posted his favorite saved Muslim pictures.

>>72513483
Ad hominem is just the word they use after they finish calling people kikes or jidf. They think it makes them sound smarter and less like idiots.

>>72513578
I served my army and literally fist fought Arabs multiple times and have been through a war. What have you done? Save your rapists pictures like the Swedish cuck you are
>>
File: Muh Palestine.png (182KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Palestine.png
182KB, 574x600px
Yes hello guys time to cry about my imaginary state???
>>
>>72508668
Really makes you think
>>
File: muhammad (pbuh).png (646KB, 515x529px) Image search: [Google]
muhammad (pbuh).png
646KB, 515x529px
>>72513742
سوف ندمر غزة أولا
>>
File: palestinian.jpg (59KB, 289x780px) Image search: [Google]
palestinian.jpg
59KB, 289x780px
Yes hello here is your average Palestinian supporter, how can I help?
>>
>>72513722
It's not your own people that will rape you, just the hordes of Muslims. Then you will see the reality of Arabs.

Jews don't want whites gone, only brainwashed faggots believe that. Israels biggest supporters are white, we are the whitest country in the Middle East, plus there's more half Jews in just my city than half Muslims all through the Middle East. Arabs aren't your friends and if you think sucking their penis is somehow getting back at the Jews you'll feel real dumb when Muhammad's semen gets in your eye
>>
>>72513767
Daily reminder that, other than posting your autism-size 10GB folder of pro-israeli pics, you have contributed nothing to the discussio. I would love to hear at lenght about your compelling arguments for israeli supremacy, but you seem content with posting meme-tier jpgs and calling it a succsessful discussion.
>>
>>72513908
>I advocate a two-state solution, but according to the 1966 borders.

But those borders don't even make sense. Those weren't defined by any kind of international treaty or natural borders, they are just the limits of Egyptian and Transjordan possessions of Gaza and Judea-Samaria (which became West Bank).

Currently, the "Palestinian territories" are split in two parts. Ruled by greedy terrorists, unable to unite and build up a properly working system, constantly threatening Israel despite their mediocrity at everything, annoying the Egyptians so much they have to close their border with Gaza, annoying the Jordan so much they killed more Pallies during Black September than Israel during both Intifadas.

Complete hypocrisy. Historically, this region is made of Jordan and Eretz Israel. If these Arabs want their own independent state, Jordan is here and has been made for them.
Or, unlike the case of the Jews in mudslime countries, they can just live (better) and work in Israel as normal citizens. If they did so without causing the first war in 1948 they'd surely have outnumbered the Jews now actually. All those dumb inbreds first wanted to combat the Jewish influent in the region by moving in a barely populated place, and then during the 60s with the PLO ruled by an Egyptian, they created the myth of the Palestinian people.

Don't be a fool. Don't fall the for mudslime/leftist propaganda we hear everyday.

————

= "nothing"
>>
File: b.png (503KB, 816x684px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
503KB, 816x684px
قريبا ...
>>
File: flag of eurabia.png (195KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
flag of eurabia.png
195KB, 2000x1200px
>>72513764
>Said Sven as he posted his favorite saved Muslim pictures.
Kill yourself demon. Jews are not human

>I served my army and literally fist fought Arabs multiple times and have been through a war.
Too bad they didn't capture and brutally torture you, but I guess there is always a next time

>>72513897
>Jews don't want whites gone
No, of course you don't. Without the germanic goyim slaves you parasites have no power and would easily be exterminated by more aggressive arabic goy
>>
>>72513897
>Ethiopian Jews
>White
>>
>>72513742
>kike lover

t. Guy who supports globalist kikes over Jews who want their own land.

Team western culture wins again, good job my friends. We put these Cucks in their place, see you next thread
>>
>>72513897
>Israels biggest supporters are white

I can fairly confirm. Here in France only the socialists, the commies and the mudslimes aren't ashamed of openly supporting """Palestine""".
>>
>>72513897
>Israels biggest supporters are white
You want a police state. A totalitarian surveillance society in Europe and America, ruled by pro-israeli counterjihadist parties like AfD and Front National.
1. Problem - Create a problm (immigration through destabilization of their native countries)
2. Reaction - Await the peoples reaction (people get sick of all the crimes and terror)
3. Solution - Present a "solution" to the problem that you created, a solution that will benefit you (right wing populism such as LePen, Wilders and Åkesson)

>the jews brainwash people into liking open borders, faggotry, feminism and the breakdown of traditions
>europe grows weaker and weaker and no longer poses a real threat to anyone
>the people of europe see that it's getting out of hand
>the jews come with a solution the the problem that they themselves created
>the people become pro-israeli (the only democracy in MENA, our natural allies, muslimkillers etc.)
>as a result, europe is reduced to a chaotic third world-tier country with constant internal conflicts (because the right wing populists won't deport people based on race) and mass surveillance of the citizens (because they'd rather turn europe into a police state than to actually throw out the foreigners)
>israel can now with the help of the right wing governments of europe take total control of MENA and create their greater Israel
>>
>>72513947
>قريبا ...
אנחנו מחכים מאז 1948. אתה עדיין לא יכול להגיע אלינו.
>>
>>72513929
>But those borders don't even make sense. Those weren't defined by any kind of international treaty [...]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_242
>>
>>72513897
Arabs are Semites
>>
>T-They want to make le great Israel guys! Look at their increasing territory!

>>72513616
>>
>>72514024
لا تكلمني يا كلب
>>
>>72513908
t. Guy calling people kikes and supporting commie fuck borders kikes as a "source" wants to talk about contributions to discussion

Irony

>>72513956
Great post but you're still a faggot cuck who saves Muslim pictures. That's like beastiality porn.

>wish they torture you

I'm not Swedish so I don't have gay Muslim rape fantasies and was armed. However your future looks pretty rape tastic, enjoy buddy dreams do come true. I get to kill Arabs and you get small brown cock. Win win

>>72513960
Ehtiopians are less then 5% of Israel...
But if you think there's whiter countries in the Middle East I'd love to see your definition of white
>>
>>72510272
Because destroying the Holy Land would damn us all to hell you dumb fedora.
>>
>>72514134
Cyprus maybe
>>
>>72513980
>it's all the Jews!

Sure thing little guy, save some more Islam porn to stick it to us!

>>72514084
Good post
>>
>>72514082
>in the aftermath of the Six-Day War

Historically they have no relevant basis, they've been decided that fast just because Israel humiliated Arabs so hard during the Six-Days war they had to take a decision to try to fix these issues quickly.

If you look closely at these arbitrarily decided borders they are just due to the illegal occupation of Judea-Samaria by Transjordan and Gaza by Egypt. Nothing like the 1947 UN territorial plan or natural borders like Eretz Israel/Jordan.

To sum it up: those borders are shitty and will never end up to a developed and civilized independent state as Fatah/Hamas/Mudslimes Brothers/ISIS are too divided with themselves whatsoever.

Just nuke Gaza and let Israel control Judea-Samaria, maybe along with Jordan for the Arab populated area, as it have been decided during the Oslo agreements in 1995 where the PLO, Israel and the US divided the region in three zones controlled by the different parties.
>>
>>72514134
>>72514219
>this butthurt little kike
So mad
>>
>>72514107
(אתה)
>>
>>72514134
Never ever have I recieved so many unwanted and unwarranted (yous from buttblasted posters that arent even the one I'm replying to.
Just lay it down already schomo, you're embarassing yourself.
>>
>>72514219
Therefore Arabs are white
>>
>>72514261
(انت)
>>
>>72514270
oh and as you apparently stopped at the first line
try to read properly, even though I know you just left your rapefugees boat in Lampedusa filled with niggers

>>
>>72514190
IVe been there, have you? I at least see a few blonde people here every day, not the case there. Not that how white a country is matters to the debate, I just used that to show the white supremacist Sweden how idiotic it is to support islamists while posting about white power. Israeli is clearly closer to white and European culture than any of their neighbors.
>>
>>72514274
therefore they are based
>>
>>72514308
(شكرا لل(أنت
>>
>>72514313
Exactly
>>
>>72514258
>u mad

t. Guy posting paragraphs of his Jew conspiracies and his whole Arab porn folder

It's ok little guy, Muslims love effeminate Swedish men and will keep your booty nice and warm :))

>>72514270
>embarrassing

Could be worse, I could be a pro commie Jew hater who follows Commie Jews. Such a confused guy you must be.
>>
>tfw Bachir Gemayel will never rule Lebanon to make it Christian and prosperous

fucking palestinian """refugees""", absolute cancer
>>
HELA HELA
HELA HELA HEY
>>
>>72514312
Who cares about arguments when you have meme arrows
>>
>>72514431
Why are you so obsessed with anal sex? I guess it's true that jews love degenerate disgusting shit like that, considering the fact that you aren't even human and all
>>
>>72514476
>Why are you so obsessed with anal sex?

how ironic coming from a goatfucker lmoa
>>
>>72514492
At least arabs don't shove up rainbow flags up their ass to show everyone how proud they are about it lmao
>>
>>72514338
العفو يا صاحب الانف الذي انفت منه الانوف
>>
>>72514551
>rainbow flag

wait why are you taking shit on my Palestinian flag >>72513869
>>
>>72514575
XDDDDD האף
>>
>>72514578
Oh look! A picture of a jew roleplaying
>>
>>72514476
>degenerates!
>Swedish flag

Lel the irony. From Russia to Israel there's expressions all over the globe referring to Swedish degenerate women and fags. Was just trying to talk to you in a language you'd get. You crying about Jews being demons isn't gonna stop the Muslim invasion of your country and it's because your men are pathetic women like fags and you're women are degenerate whites who'd jump in any cock of a darker shade. All with less than 1% Jews in your country. It makes sense your angry, your countrymen are weak and you need a scapegoat to project your anger to. You pick Jews since Sweden has very few and you're too much of a coward to stand up to Islam. Face it you're pathetic and your country will be destroyed while you post your conspiracy theories from your lonely basement as a Muslim impregnated your dream girl. I actually feel bad for you Sven, good luck being a brown kids step dad!
>>
>>72514650
looks like a pure (not) sh*tskin to me
>>
>>72508566
>This content is not available on this country domain.

JIDF out on full force today

>>72509652
Joseph Goebbles taught them well :^)
>>
>>72514652
I like your posts, but dude he just anally raped a goat go on easy mode with his fragile Swede ass, you know mudslimes fuck his country a bit more everyday.
>>
>>72514652
>implying even swedes are as disgusting as kikes
You have been a scourge wherever you are. From ancient times to Wiemar and to the modern day. Jews are vermin.
>>
>>72514620
(انت) في القدس تصلي وهو في مكة يطوف
Xdddddd
>>
>>72514739
מם נחמדת! אבל כאן הוא מסגד פלסטיני ממוצע

>>72511572
>>
>>72514716
I'm going hard on him to prepare him for the upcoming rape, wouldn't want him to not be warmed up for Ahmad

>>72514723
You're much more disgusting. I live in a nationalistic state with traditional values and an armed/trained population. You live in a world where sand niggers rape your women while you save their pictures on post then on 4chan while you blame your pathetic weak country on Jews. Women run your country because your men have smaller dicks then them. That's evolution telling you that you're a weak excuse of a man and your time is up.
>>
>>72513305
underrated post
>>
>>72514765
وهذا هو مستقبلك
>>72513947
>>
>>72514876
Protip: I'm not a swede

Now kill yourself kike.
>>
>>72514918
בחלומות שלך
הנה הילדים שלך >>72511454
>>
>>72514978
>I'm 100% white french
>speaks hebrew

maeks u tink
>>
>>72514971
We know you are a mudshit invader Abdul, but thanks for clearly stating it.
>>
>>72515024
>if you're not a swede you must be an immigrant
>>>/pol/
>>>/jidf/
>>
>>72515019
>être Libanais
>se faire humilier par Marine Le Pen

cocu international
>>
>>72514971
Pub so you're an invader leech? Even less respectable, only pathetic pussies run from their countries. I've fought wars here and still live here, what's your excuse you soft cunt
>>
>>72515046
Not a single individual from a civilized country would ever like to move to a shithole like SWEDEN to be quite honest family.
>>
>>72514978
قريبا ...
>>72515019
فعلا يجعلك تفكر
>>
>>72515046
That's exactly how it works you brain dead pussy. If you aren't an immigrant or a Swede what're you a refugee? Kill yourself leech
>>
>>72515055
>LePen
Zionist vermin. I hope she dies from horrible painful cancer along with all other right wing populists.

>>72515076
See >>72515046
Thread posts: 493
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.