[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what country has the most wholesome and pure white females?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1415315582426.jpg (368KB, 1195x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1415315582426.jpg
368KB, 1195x1600px
what country has the most wholesome and pure white females?
>>
>>72496842
Not your country obviously because of your mom.
>>
eastern europe is full with prostitutes and goldiggers so here theres no chance, are there conservative virgin females who want to be housewives and please their men in western and southern europe?
>>
>>72496842

Norfolk Island. I'm being serious.
>>
non they are all whores
>>
>>72496842
argentina and brazil
>>
Argentina
>>
Probably the whites in Cuba.
>>
>>72497042
>>72497065
He said white.
>>
Did you mean:
female (male) ?
>>
>>72497029
nah they are some pure virgin white females but, they're so few in numbers and are in very high demand that you have be mega chad to get one
>>72497065
>>72497042
i said whites. better to cum in a sock than in a shitskin
>>72497133
they have lived for so long among the brown subhumans, there will aways be dobt about her cucking you
>>
>>72497042
>>72497065
lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSN4TxsUbjk
>>
>>72496842
poland ireland
>>
>>72496842
You can find them in every country. So much variety in the European people and their diaspora, y'know? Why limit yourself to one group for your whole life?
>>
>>72497376
>poland
wtf? its full of whores like the rest of ee. all the shitskins from germany go there to fuck a white girl and the women hit on any guy who speaks english. what a terrible advice
but ireland seems good, 13% divorce rate and no abortions. tell me more?
>>
>>72496903
what the fuck is your problem
>>
File: 1487399873330.png (488KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1487399873330.png
488KB, 1000x1050px
>>72496842
>>
>>72497791
>le smiling meme ball face
>>
Those strange cults in America.
>>
>>72497791
gtfo shitskin
>>
>>72497927
i am greek and therefore whiter than you, shitskin
>>
Bolivia

There are few whites there, they are all educated and upper-class, so they're not usually low-class whores. Besides, indigenous peoples of Bolivia are not attractive in a taboo way the way blacks are. You won't see Bolivian upper-class white women having sex with Aymara índios the way upper-class white women in Colombia or Brazil have sex with black drug dealers, so they're mostly pure. They may have pre-marital sex with their boyfriends who are rich sons of businessmen and politicians, but then if you want virgins you're wanting too much.
>>
>>72497376
>Poland
>mfw I dated a Polish girl living in my city thanks to interpals and fucked her in the ass on the very first date.

top kek.
>>
>>72498447

I love Poland guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EPlFdNa1bQ
>>
High class family girls from belarus and ukraine
>>
>>72497988
what is up with whites and their love for niggers?
50% niggers in uk are married to a white girl and a distant reletive of mine that owns a hotel in england is maried to a niggress. i just don't know what they see in these things...
>>72498540
theres no high class women in those parts, man. its all whores, goldiggers and coalburners. since western women are living in proximity to the dindus they're more redpilled i hope
>>
>>72496903
That was like the weakest yet strongest your mom joke I have ever seen. What a balancing act
>>
>>72496842
Goddamn look at that dude's forehead.
>>
>>72497524
13% divorce rate

Have you also considered why everyone on that island is piss drunk all the time?
>>
Argentina
>>
>buddy of mine studying in England
>chatting up a young English girl
>she's 17, he's 19z still a virgin(in england? What a surprise)
>he makes her ditch her friends that are becoming sluts, no short outfits, etc
>5 years later
>married, 2 kids, she's a legit wife

It's hard guys, but it can be done, even in England.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.