[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your experiences travelling to Turkey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Tell me about your experiences travelling to Turkey
>>
File: Ephesus.jpg (595KB, 1800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ephesus.jpg
595KB, 1800x1000px
Here are some advices;
>Never go to the East of Ankara
>Don't go to Ankara or any cities anyway, they are shitholes, especially Istanbul.
>Go for Izmir, Çanakkale and Antalya for historical places.
>Go to Cappadocia as only exception to the first rule.
>>
>>72496250
This desu.
Im so glad the ottomans weren't ISIS tier and actually didn't destroy all these historical buildings.
>>
Istanbul (and Sarajevo) are my favourite cities. A Canadian would literally die being exposed to such beauty of culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BLEGq5-hlo
>>
>>72496547
Fucking faggot twink
>>
>>72496250
>>72496327
It should be a point of shame for all European countries for never reconquesting Eastern Greece and Anatolia after Byzantium fell.
>>
Erdogan supporters wanted to kill me because I couldn't preach the Quran.
>>
I'd love to visit Turkey someday, I guess it's a wonderful country and a must-see country, but it's dangerous right now.
>>
>>72496856
>Fucking faggot twink

>coming from a canuck
>>
>>72496084
If you are the average retarded European tourist and poor like a Slav then you can visit those places between Izmir and Antalya.
If you are white and are not poor like a Slav you can visit Greece.
>>
>tfw turk but never visited istanbul or any other touristic places
just kill me senpai
>>
File: dscn1024.jpg (468KB, 1536x2048px)
dscn1024.jpg
468KB, 1536x2048px
It was cold and rainy most of the time I was there. Everyone tried to sell me carpets. I got lost wandering around the backstreets of Fener.

Hagia Sofia was pretty cool.
>>
>>72496084
Coast between Ankara and Izmir is very rich historically, worth a visit
Istanbul has a lot of history as well and a must see, but beware of tourist traps
>>
File: Center of Athens.jpg (775KB, 1920x1080px)
Center of Athens.jpg
775KB, 1920x1080px
>>72497667
In that case it would be under Greek control, therefore not any better, if not worse. Byzantine Empire for its late era was worse than Ottomans.

I just want Byzantinum memes to die.
>>
>go to bodrum
>fugg a north cyriot girl
that's my story pls rate
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.