[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greeks and homosexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: greek_godsx750.jpg (50KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
greek_godsx750.jpg
50KB, 750x563px
Ok, so first i want to say that i don't really care if someone likes guys more than girls. Not my business.

But when we look Ancient Greek history and Greek Mythology, you cannot be noticed how much homosexuality is involved. No question about that there has been homosexuality since there has been people and society. But Greeks did take this being a faggot to another level that even Swedes can't compete.

Why is this? Is Greeks just naturally gay?
>>
Greeks were NOT gay, there were merely dominant and submissive archetypes within the masculine order. It is literally not gay to sexually dominate a cute boy, it's merely dominant.
>>
>>72488436
because they lived in strictly patriarchal society where women were seen as property and very hard to get.
So horny men went for the next best thing - little boys
>>
are there people who actually thinking sucking dick is gay?

1. you're sharing protein

2. you're admiring masculine physique

3. being in the vacinity of other high testosterone males increases your own testosterone

eating pussy is gay because you're litterally slurping down estrogen. and long term relationships have been proven to lower testosterone.

spartans had gay orgies all the time and they were the height of masculinity. you bet they were at least fondling eachothers test producers.

all these summer DYEL's piss me off. their twink bodies don't understand, but in time i'm sure they'll get it.
>>
>>72489282
That's no excuse. For Finns women are even harder to get and we aren't fucking little boys.

I guess Greeks never heard jerking off.
>>
>>72489211
t.Faggot
>>
>>72488436
WTF I love greeks now
>>
>>72489864
I am speaking about ancient times, not today.
And I dont know about Finland, but in Germanic culture, women had far more rights than in Greece or Middle-Eastern culture. This meant that they were not just treated as property and it was easier for men to get some real pussy, lowering the demand for boypussy
>>
>>72490041
This was the case here too. We've always had rather egalitarian society. Mostly stemming from the harsh conditions were everybody needed to know how to do everything. Women had to do the men's jobs and vice versa if so was required.
>>
>>72490041
lol who fucking cares? ahole is a hole and it's NOT submissive if you'r the top. Bottoms are the ones who should be shamed of.
>>
>>72488436
>Face it, you'll never be able to please a woman with your disgusting, useless, pathetic, large penis. All women secretly crave superior SHORT and THIN Greek dick. She might try to comfort you when lay next to her at night, and say "please don't feel bad, your dick isn't... that big..." But you know that while you make love to her, she is secretly fantasizing about delicious pale, petite, Hellenistic cock.
>>
File: LittleTurkishGirl.png (198KB, 263x489px) Image search: [Google]
LittleTurkishGirl.png
198KB, 263x489px
>>72488436
>>
>>72490209
Gayest post award goes to you.
>>
>>72489211
You forgot to mention that it's alsi literally not gay to suck a man's cock and be buttfucked by him as long as you have dominated him at least once before
>>
File: IFd3lDHXay.jpg (282KB, 1000x688px) Image search: [Google]
IFd3lDHXay.jpg
282KB, 1000x688px
>>72491376
Thanks, muh appreciated.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.