[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an Australian time traveller from 2030,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

File: 432px-Palais_de_justice_698.jpg (42KB, 432x238px) Image search: [Google]
432px-Palais_de_justice_698.jpg
42KB, 432x238px
Roughly, I'm okay with posting some details of the next few years because almost no one relevant browses these boards.

Decade by Decade breakdown

2020-2030
Media
>Trump Fatigue hits the media by 2018, we see the collapse of CNN as a news outlet due to falling ad revenues and wide-scale resignation
>Twitter is taken into stewardship by Google after a massive year-on-year crash in investor confidence in 2019
>Facebook has actively agreed to co-operate with nations like China and Turkey to eliminate "dissidents" in exchange for preferential market exposure.
>Breitbart News has expanded outside of the US to Australia, works in conjunction with Russia Today in Europe
>Legacy media has devolved to state funded outlets, buzzfeed level reporting in the mainstream media and a lot of withering,d ying and consolidating from traditional media outlets.
>A consequence of the Trump presidency has meant media and government ties in the rest of the Western world have been greatly strengthened, to the degree where independent reporting is largely nonexistent
Feel free to ask questions about a specific region
>>
>>72476819
Military 2020-2030
>The American Naval expansion is finished nearing the end of Trumps 2nd term as President,
>in 2024, the South China Sea and East Asia comes to a standstill as a Japanese destroyer,JDS Atago is sunk by a Chinese Anti Ship Cruise Missile whilst patrolling off the Taiwanese Coast. To this day we do not know who was responsible for launching said missile, but it is attributed to a leadership struggle within the CPC and the PLAN. Regardless, nationalist sentiments are stoked throughout China and Japan, with trade sanctions going into place almost immediately from both parties. This incident has been largely determined to be the trigger for the subsequent economic slowdown in East Asia.
>ISIS has been wiped out at the start of the decade, in 2020, as Trump (rather. SecDef Mattis) authorized a large scale surge in the start of 2019 to essentially reinforce South West Syria, with the Assad Government taking control of most of the former rebel-held territories and reaching an agreement with Russia, Turkey, the US and Iran, all who have thrown the nascent Kurdish movement under the bus in exchange for respective territorial gains A buffer exists between Syria and Israel now.
>Droughts and famines in the later half of the 2010s and the early 2020s have caused widescale mass migration and displacement from West Africa up through into the Mediterrenean and Algerian/Moroccan coastline, with population movements in the mid-2020s dwarfing the migrant crisis of the early 2010s.A Franco-German command has positioned itself as a guarantor of human rights in the region.
>>
and finally on the last day of 2030 I take a dick in the arse from Stephen Fry, taking me back to this year 2017
>>
>>72476863
This is not me
>>
>>72476819
>>72476822
nah
>>
Are we superpower yet?
>>
>>72476822
>>72476819
these all sound very plausible.

how many white servants does the average indian now own?
>>
File: 1477845962185.jpg (7KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
1477845962185.jpg
7KB, 318x159px
>>72476822
What happens to north Korea?
Did Flanders finally join us in a greater Netherlands?
How many seasons of The Americans will be released?
Will Putin get assasinated?
>>
File: cat.jpg (133KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
133KB, 728x636px
>>72476819
Please tell me Mexico got nuked
>>
>>72476963
Brazils economic stagnation continues well into 2024, until the sinking of the Japanese vessel occurs. At this point Chinese investment and co-operation with Western Europe and North America all but comes to a standstill, and partnerships between Latin America and China are more aggressively promoted.

Illegal capital outflows from mainland China to the Anglosphere and the US boil over, especially Chinese investment into real estate, the CPC finally cracks down on it but a release valve is needed for their economy as property prices in mainland China continue to climb, thus Chinese migration and investment into Latin America takes place, and Brazil, still suffering from no solution to its middle-income trap, is left with no other alternative than to deregulate even further and open its doors to Chinese capital. This does kickstart modest economic growth in Brazil, but at what future cost? Chinese maintain nominal control over a lot of Brazilian natural resources It's been 5 years since your economy has picked up and resumed a growth rate of 4% PA on average.
>>
>>72476819

Does it ever become law to force people into using social media?
Is the UK still around or did Scotland fuck off?
What is entertainment like in your time?
Anything happen with aliens or UFOs?
>>
who ran against barron for president and how badly did they lose?
>>
Trump will get impeached.
>>
>>72477036
Modi wins the 2019 elections and retires in 2029, but the BJP have essentially locked the Indian Congress out of power by completely mobilising the Hindu vote. Heavy Japanese investment into India has occurred up until 2030, and Indo-Japanese ties have only proliferated after the SCS incidents become more and more common.

In turn, India has poured a generous amount of investment into Pakistan, something that has surprised foreign observers in the latter half of the 20s. Afghanistan, like Iraq, is increasingly becoming a battleground for proxies, and the 2032 American presidential election looks to be a clash over whether or not the tiny remnant of the ISAF, on it's 30th anniversary in Afghanistan, is withdrawn completely.
>>
Is America great again?
>>
File: C7EzYRQVoAAGNd7.jpg (38KB, 688x416px) Image search: [Google]
C7EzYRQVoAAGNd7.jpg
38KB, 688x416px
Ex-CIA agent in pic related.
>>
Will Poland take Lwów back?

Will Navalny win elections at 2018?
>>
>>72476819
Post bitcoin prices you dumb Aussie.
>>
>>72477133
Kim Jong Il dies in 2022 in what is still dubious circumstances, and is replaced not by any successor but a more "rational" (as rational as one can get) council of Generals that are more or less pro-China. China leads the nuclear disarmament of North Korea in exchange for heavy industrial and economic incentives, though the DMZ is still militarized, there is a noted reduction in provocation.

The EU holds nominal sway over most Continental countries, Macron winning the election this year paved a Franco-German continental consensus that continues to dominate European politics.

>How many seasons of The Americans will be released?

There's a final sixth season, which I watched and immensely enjoyed, but Netflix has commissioned a series quite similar in tone to it documenting the halcyon early days of the 2000s-2020s "cyber wars", with wikileaks, assange, snowden, etc all featured alongside a cast involving a supposed SVR psyops operation behind a lot of the failed American protest movements that marked the Trump presidency.
>>
Is the left wing kill in 2030?
>>
these are almost too well detailed and well reasoned to seem wrong.

i'm scared lads, hold me. if aussies can timetravel they will go backwards in time to shitpost even better.
>>
>>72477234
>Does it ever become law to force people into using social media?

No, but a digital "passport" of sorts is now essentially established around the Western World. Identity theft, fraud and framing prompted this, as a notorious string of cybercrimes committed through identity manipulation on some of the largest banks in North America prompted a overhaul of internet anonymity in the late 2020s

>Is the UK still around or did Scotland fuck off?
Scotlands independence efforts have been scuttled quite adroitly

>What is entertainment like in your time?
NEETs have become a social phenomenon in Western Europe, as have men generally withdrawing from society. Entertainment is more and more engaging, with rudimentary VR systems becoming affordable and accessible mid 2020s. Synthetic drug usage is also becoming common amongst youth.

>Anything happen with aliens or UFOs?
A spaceX dragon completely disintegrated in re-entry under suspicious circumstances in 2024 despite having a 5 year record without any notable failures in manned operations.
>>
What made you want to come back to this time?
When does The Winds of Winter come out and does GRRM die before the series is finished?
What happens to The Walking Dead comics?
>>
>>72476819
WHO WINS THE SUPER BOWL THE LAST DECADE????
>>
>>72476819
DO THE SYDNEY SIXERS WIN ANY BBL CHAMPIONSHIPS SINCE 2017?
>>
What's in store for Leyonhjelm and Hanson?
>>
will i finally get a gf?
>>
>>72477146
Mexico does not manage to control its cartel problems, with autodefensas and cartels clashing whilst the military is held back ineffectually.

Escalation in border US states in crackdowns against Mexican Cartels operating in the US culminate in the kidnapping and execution of 4 American county sheriffs by La Familia Michoacana in 2019. Inflames public opinion greatly and President Trump initiates crisis level talks about the "border situation" with the Mexican president Ramos. The Border wall was never paid for by Mexico, coming out of American taxpayers pockets. However,Congress is forced to push through a few bills authorising what is essentially militarisation of the border.

Ramos refuses to co-operate with Trump, both having infamously clashing personalities. The autodefensas are ironically flooded with unofficial assistance and arms via the FBI, which we only find out about in 2028. The operation however, is successful in the long run (at great cost to the lives of ordinary Mexicans), in forcing the cartels further and further South from the border.
>>
Got any photographic evidence to back up that you're from the time you really say you are?
>>
>>72477591
Will you be happy with your crappy frog subs?
You should have bought German quality, but I am sure you have noticed that.
>>
>>72477350
America is in a very strange position. It has ceded ground to a lot of regional powers (China, Germany, Russia. Iran) but despite all of this, remains in a far better situation domestically.

Trumps immigration reform gathers steam and we see a formalization of what essentially is "brain drain" in immigration policy, despite the objection of Bannon to Asian migration, something Trump was in disagreement with. The terms of h1b visas are reformed so corporations aren't able to take that much advantage of it, with incentivization of hiring "local" promoted.

Manufacturing has returned to the US in a big way with the rise of automation, whilst not employing a great deal of workers, it has contributed to the rise of what is being termed today as the "inventor" economy, wherein American entreprenuers have taken advantage of the "bot boom" to deliver local alternatives to the consumer market. A gradual shift AWAY from multinational supply chains to local and state-wide distribution and production networks have cemented the American white middle class. (which now votes as an ethnic block)

Racial politics in the US are still as friction-laden and troublesome as they are in the present, with a greater deal of self-segregation occuring amongst all ethnicities. Welfare however, has won a victory, with neither Republicans, Progressives or Democrats committing to ever tackling the so called elephant in the room.
>>
File: Aussies.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Aussies.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>no world war 3 where we get to nuke the shit out of Russia.

LAME
>>
Couple last questions.

How does time travel work, do you use a machine like in Steins;Gate or is it more like Terminator rules and one way only?

Are the worldline hypothesizes right is determinism correct?
>>
>>72476819
Does our dollar get any shittier?
>>
>>72477528
>>72477637

Australian left?

In a very strong position. Support for Greens candidates in urban centres of Australian metropolises continues to grow, whereas the rural heartland cities (that have been growing fast too, Dubbo, Geelong, Mildura, Ipswich) are bastions of support for either regional conservative parties, or One Nation. Poorer suburbs in cities tend to be ethnically-divided contests between the ALP and One Nation.

Shorten wins the next elections with a focus on aiding the middle class and tackling corporate handouts.Ironically the ALP paid more attention to the US election than the Australian right did and capitalized on the shift away from "Hillary consensus" as it is being termed.

Turnbull is unable to recover from the defeat and leaves the political scene. The Australian right is fragmented for essentially 10 years, with Liberals, One Nation supporters and rogue independents like Bernardi and Katter unable to come to terms with each other and forge a consensus. A lot of "flash patriot" organizations rise, but quickly disintegrate. Leadership is the missing link here.
>>
>>72477599
>What made you want to come back to this time?

Believe it or not, it's involuntary. I had no control over this.
>>
How often do you make LARP threads full of bold claims that may or may not come true?
>>
Does Quebec fuck off for good or what?
>>
>>72476819
Could you elaborate on the population crisis in Africa? Just how bad is it compared to today?
>>
Just to see how wrong you are, tell me about Israel. Who are the PM after Nethanyahu, at least,
>>
>>72478116
>Could you elaborate on the population crisis in Africa? Just how bad is it compared to today?

More a case of agricultural mismanagement combined with a choice few periods of aberrant climate behaviour in breadbowls around the world creating a perfect storm. African population growth is still continuing upwards, but projections from this decade are wildly off due to the massive impact that essentially a decade of famine has had on the region. There is still investment and growth on behalf of China, Nigeria alone has remained positive in the whole of West Africa, the crisis has certainly empowered it, but the widescale mass-migration that took place in the latter portion of the 20s was unable to be checked as ethnopolitics came to the fore. A defanged and defunded UN as a consequence of the Trump administration did not act, but a Franco-German coalition did, establishing an already-pre-existing base of operations in Mali and then moving into Mauritania.

The goal behind this was to prevent a repeat of the Syrian refugee Crisis by trying to resolve the situation closer to the "problem", it did somewhat succeed, but a lot of West African countries look like what Syria looks like today.

South Africa has been a sordid affair, with what essentially amounts to ethnic cleansing occurring, and not much being said about it in the international community. Almost no Afrikaners remain in the country today. However, they have managed to continue to exist, however, corruption is at an all time high.
>>
So will Taiwan finally get annexed by China and become a province/Special administrative state by China?
>>
>>72478202
Likud has essentially become a one party state, Gilad Erdan receives Netanyahus blessing when he steps down to take over the role.
>>
>>72478275
Oh fuck you are the real deal

Well, if it's Erdan then I might as well just kill myself now.
>>
>>72478306
yes
>>
>>72478264
The Trump-Abe relationship became something quite legendary, and it's parting gift to Taiwan was an extremely well-received (initially ceremonial) posting of US and JMSDF marines to Taiwan. Faced a LOT of criticism in American foreign policy circles as allegedly "provoking" China. After the incident with the Atago this was upgraded to an entire division with a lot of Japanese naval assets being deployed around Taiwan.

Tsai laid the groundwork for the Japanese-Taiwanese relationship, and the KMT mismanaged its handling of the situation. DPP resurgent
>>
Damn OP you're really dedicated to this.
>>
>>72478406
I'm stuck here, so I want to see if what I say has any effect on the future
>>
Names of mainline Pokémon games to come out after Sun&Moon
>>
autism: the thread
>>
>>72478306
>>72478275
Some more specific questions if you actually follow/ed Israeli politics.

Do we still get meme parties every election like hatnua and kulanu?
Does Kakhlon survive politically?
Has the left officially died? Did Lapid become the opposition?
Does any annexation accur?
Do we ever win the Eurovision again, or get to the world cup?
>>
Tell me about British politics in 2030. Who is PM? What party is in charge? Is there a new and popular far-right party?
>>
File: Prince Harry Nazi-Costume.jpg (32KB, 232x300px) Image search: [Google]
Prince Harry Nazi-Costume.jpg
32KB, 232x300px
>>72478612
>Who is PM?
Henry of Wales
>>
How technologically advanced are we in 2030? do we have Self-Driving Cars yet?

Also, is Half Life 3 out yet?
>>
>>72476874
Sorry, OP here, having a bit of an identity crisis. I actually get assfucked by the Queen of England.
>>
File: 1489852519082.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489852519082.png
148KB, 300x300px
Isnt this kind of roleplaying kept on /pol/
>>
>>72478851
On /pol/ it's just "TRUMP WINS A FIFTH TERM, KILL ALL NIGGERS, SAYS "I'M A BIG GUY FOR YOU" IN HIS INNAGURAL ADDRESS, AND GIVES ALL 4CHAN USERS ROBOTIC WAIFUS!"

At least here it's somewhat interesting.
>>
File: c0b.jpg (89KB, 680x1064px) Image search: [Google]
c0b.jpg
89KB, 680x1064px
>>72478920
You can taste the slight leanings in this one

I seriously doubt "trump fatigue" is a thing, i unironically felt he was a change for things in late december, but now with all his antics I don't know what end goal he has in mind. The continued pursuit of military development for the united states will only worsen their domestic situation and soft power, making the USA the armed circus of the world.

And no, we probabbly won't accept american refugees, unless their cute
>>
>>72476819
what happens to Hong Kong?
>>
>>72478234
How does Ebola play into the crisis in Africa? Is it ever cured? What other medical advances have there been around the world? Do we get hyposprays yet? And cancer shots?
>>
Future aussi tell me about the EU! Did it get stronger? Hopefully we didnt invite some shitholes (ukraines) to please the burger. What about the UK?
>>
don't give a fuck about any of this, tell me did i marry that cute christian indonesian girl in the end and how many fucked up half asian kids did we have?
>>
>>72476819
You should write a book/make a game or some shit la.
>>
>>72476819
What happen to SEA region?
>>
>>72480017
it's already been cured you dumb burger cunt
>>
Do I lose my virginity
>>
>>72476819
Are we still 56%? Did we manage to hold our ground, or perhaps even improve, or are we sub 50% white in the future. Pls answer me you fucking Roofucker.
>>
Is there another 9/11 scale terrorist attack?
>>
What are the west's demographics in 2030 like? Are euros minorities in their own countries? What is the biggest event that is going to happen between now and 2030?
>>
Bretty good rants.
Keep it up.
>>
I just realized that it is New Zealand, not New Sealand. I always thought about the sea so I would say New Zealand but assume New Sealand. I think it is because this is the first time I actually write it down.
>>
stupid bogan LARPer
>>
>>72489472

You are stupid.
>>
>flag
>discarded
>>
Anon, these kind of predictions are supposed to be wacky and outlandish. There are too reasoned and plausible

You're scaring me.
>>
tell måe about..,,,

sweden.....
>>
>>72478234
So...Africa is still Third World?
>>
>>72489529
Yes I am
>>
Tell me about Sweden. D-does it get better?
>>
>>72489901
The first immigrant was elected the king of Sweden. He was born in Somalia.
>>
How is space exploration going ? Do SpaceX delivered the 2018 private moon mission and the surreal interplanetary transport system yet ? Is NASA's Orion capsule holding up ? Did the Europa mission really got short on budget and discarded a lander ? Are there humans on the moon and mars finally ?
You better answer rightly OP , i may start saving money now
>>
I am the autism
>>
File: 1489850534001.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489850534001.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
>/pol/turd fanfiction
>twitter dies first

how fucking butthurt are you exactly.
>>
>>72490072

Electing a new king only happens if the old one dies without a successor. It's rare.
>>
>>72490480
The whole royal family were assassinated in February 2028 in central Stockholm while walking home from a cinema. The assassin was never found.
>>
File: Sweden.jpg (104KB, 978x550px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.jpg
104KB, 978x550px
>>72489901
Annexed by Norway, population sendt to banana-peeling camps
>>
>>72477322
>In turn, India has poured a generous amount of investment into Pakistan,
Confirmed fake.
>>
File: 1482028274701.png (158KB, 666x607px) Image search: [Google]
1482028274701.png
158KB, 666x607px
>>72490735
>while walking home from a cinema
>>
File: 1458405215838.webm (29KB, 128x150px) Image search: [Google]
1458405215838.webm
29KB, 128x150px
>>72490735
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.