[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the young people of your country beyond saving?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: gender-cover-final.jpg (19KB, 281x375px) Image search: [Google]
gender-cover-final.jpg
19KB, 281x375px
Are the young people of your country beyond saving?
>>
>>72472135

The young and old ones are beyond salvation.
>>
Not really. We've seen this shit before, right down to the concurrent war and Hip- name. They'll be a shitty generation but then the rest of us will get on with our lives.
>>
>>72474489
>We've seen this shit before, right down to the concurrent war and Hip- name

But was the establishment shilling as hard for it then as it is now?
>>
>>72474617
Not at all, quite the opposite. Then again the generation that's in power now was the Hip- generation back then... Probably why.
>>
>>72472135
They're mostly Muslim so yes.
>>
they could be saved without american culture terror poisoning their minds

americans keep inventing retarded shit and export it to the rest of the world
>>
File: thinking.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
53KB, 256x256px
>people push for tranny acceptance
>it's always obviously a dude who puts no effort into looking feminine

Why don't we ever hear about FtM trannies?
>>
>>72476576
America -> California, yes
>>
>>72476658
The kikes have been assaulting masculinity for decades.
>>
>>72476658
there are more and more of them bro, they're like 1/3 of /tttt/
>>
>>72476658
I've read that only roughly one in four transgender "people" are FtM.
>>
>>72478445
They have been cutting their penises as tradition for millenia.
>>
Idk. I'm a young person. 24. It's a weird group in this day and age. On one part we work waaaaay harder than most of our parents ever did. (Not me in particular because I'm from the former Eastern Bloc) But Americans in general. At the same time we have a propensity for idiocy that makes it seem like we are a total mess.
>>
>>72476658
They just work better. Some sort of female to male transition is more or less what happens naturally in utero with male fetusses anyway.
Male to female however is tough shit
>>
>>72480517
Trannies are still more human than "Slavs."
>>
Nah. Those studying the Sociology or other meme sciences might be but the rest doesn't seem to be susceptible to American garbage ideas.
>>
>>72476658
There is a case with a FtM that was supposed to go to the Supreme Court pre-Trump policy. Look up Gavin Grimm.
>>
>>72472135
>>/lgbt/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.