[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are flips like in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: qBqbO.png (148KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
qBqbO.png
148KB, 400x267px
What are flips like in your country?
>>
The most powerful race
>>
>>72460973
MANLETS
>>
>>72460973
They're alright. Here in Cali many people have trouble distinguishing Flips and us chicanos. Because we are both brown and speak spanish ;^D
>>
>>72460973
They take care of old people for low pay
>>
We don't have any.

Unless if you consider brown chinese as one.
>>
>>72460973
They are filthy monkeys, their best are lower than the lowest of paki scum. Their women keep all the retired fucks happy I suppose, like marrying your maid/carer/toilet cleaner/cook fucking monkeys

bisayans are the worst of them, they are beneath gypsies
>>
>>72460973
best asians
>>
>>72460973
House cleaners, they are basically considered slaves.
>>
File: 1489553617087.png (142KB, 709x462px) Image search: [Google]
1489553617087.png
142KB, 709x462px
>>72462458
>best asians
t. bisayan monkey
>>
>>72460973
I have never had to deal with Filipinos in my state. I've dealt with a lot of Pakis, Guatemalans, Laotians, and Vietnamese in my city but mainly redneck whites outside of the major areas.
>>
Don't think we have any
>>
smug fucking faggots who blast EDM any chance they can and take selfies
>>
>>72460973
They can raceshift whenever it's beneficial
>Filipino
>Chinese
>Mexican
>some sort of mix
t.racially ambiguous flip
>>
>>72471158
This. Made even more ambiguous due to the fact that most of those in the States have a white dad and Flip mom.

Are they Asian? Hispanic? Half-black? It's tough to tell unless you happen to know them personally.
>>
Flip from Cali here. AMA
>>
>>72471415
Are you biracial, or are you a pure Flip?
>>
>>72471317
Flip genes meld well with foreign genes. I'm 100% flip, at least starting from my grandparents, and I'm already ambiguous-looking.
>>
If they aren't mixed, then the women look like a type of alien that should cease to reproduce for the good of alienkind.
>>
File: char.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
char.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>72471802
Yet their mixed babies somehow end up gorgeous.
>>
>>72471466
Pure.

Well, great grandfather was a Chink from Fujian.
>>
>>72471802
Garbage in garbage out, even for genetics. Also being mixed doesn't make you immune from having FAS or other things that makes shit go south. I've met more halfsies that are qts than weird looking.
>>
>>72471868
Chink genes stronk
>>
File: Shay Mitchell2.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Shay Mitchell2.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>72471870

>Half flips looks bad
>>
>>72472136
Literally the opposite of what I'm saying.
>>
>>72471907
Yeah, lots of Chinese traders went all over Southeast Asia.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.