[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate fucking Brits in Asia. There are too many of you cunts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: British-drug-dealer-Thailand.jpg (72KB, 634x433px) Image search: [Google]
British-drug-dealer-Thailand.jpg
72KB, 634x433px
I hate fucking Brits in Asia. There are too many of you cunts and starting your gay little pubs, and the Aussies try to kiss your ass and join in, shoving their tongues up their ass because they think they're part of empire still. Getting drunk in the streets, yelling and fighting like fucktards.

Fuck off and stop coming to Asia.
>>
>>72455330
That is very very bad. Are they worst tourists?
>>
This is what happens when anglos get too much sun.

Look at the abomination that is Australia for example.
>>
>>72456326
no, chinks are.
they're pedophile, smugglers, drunk, and don't respect local culture at all
>>
>>72456534
>indonesian culture
>smoking clove cigarettes and taking a dump in the river
>>
>>72456613
there is no such thing as indonesian culture except for language, liem you retarded cunt
>>
>>72455330
subhuman english
stay out of Greece
>>
>>72455330
Thats why asia is so useful, its so far away from home and so foreign that we dont have to care about rules or what people think
>>
File: 1486589313591.png (128KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
1486589313591.png
128KB, 581x443px
>>72455330
>I hate fucking Brits in Asia. There are too many of you cunts and starting your gay little pubs, and the Aussies try to kiss your ass and join in, shoving their tongues up their ass because they think they're part of empire still. Getting drunk in the streets, yelling and fighting like fucktards.

>Fuck off and stop coming to Asia.
>>
britshits are subhuman

they should be persecuted everywhere they go
>>
File: eastern poland.jpg (292KB, 900x684px) Image search: [Google]
eastern poland.jpg
292KB, 900x684px
>>72457437
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.