[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me all the things you see in this streetview of Australia in 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: google maps_AMWF_01.png (2MB, 1440x876px) Image search: [Google]
google maps_AMWF_01.png
2MB, 1440x876px
Tell me all the things you see in this streetview of Australia in 2017
>>
Multiculturalism
>>
AMWF, although that's not surprising. AMWF has a much higher likelihood of staying together and being a healthy relationship than WMAF so it's natural that you'd see them. Surprised there's only one in this picture, it's very common.
>>
Looks fucking weird
>>
> austr*lia
> white
>>
>>72454031
all universities are loaded with foreigners, although the same could be said about cities
>>
Disgusting
>>
that girl looks underage
>>
>>72454031
it makes me want to visit Australia more
>>
Lovely
>>
>>72454031
The first thing that pops out to me are the Muslim women shopping. This appears to be a flea market, I'm not sure what they're called in other nations.

I see a man and a woman holding hands. The woman is wearing a Micky Mouse shirt, so the couple are probably young. I see a black fellow wearing a cap, he seems lonely. By the way his arm is adjusted, he could be looking at his cell phone, or he could be eating something.

There is a man who is curious about the Google team setting up the camcorder. He seems to be staring into it, thinking that he'll be on Google, or something like that. He probably doesn't know that Google censors the faces of the people captures.

There is a little girl holding what appears to be her father's hand. She looks excited, maybe she has found something that she would like her father to purchase.

There are two women mingling at a desk. They're probably deciding what they want to buy.

There is a woman walking over towards something. I cannot tell what it is because it's out of frame.

There are two women walking towards a clothing stand.
>>
>>72461030
He did it, the absolute madman.
>>
>>72461030
very good observations here
>>
>>72455029
aw there's r/asianmasculinity
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.