[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Argies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Spain-Argentina.jpg (36KB, 605x345px) Image search: [Google]
Spain-Argentina.jpg
36KB, 605x345px
what do you think about the rest of latin america? do you hate reggaetton like us? do you hate gabachos like us? do you hate pirate like us?

that is all
>>
>>72453113
pirates*
>>
>>72453113
Some countries are worse than here and the 52% of the people hates reaggaetton. I personally hate reggaetton but we dance anyways in parties and stuff... The fuck is a gabacho? Pirates are cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1eQNyuhQ38
>>
>>72453274
>The fuck is a gabacho?
french people
>>
>>72453310
I hate french (language) but not french people, if they aren't extinct yet.
>>
>>72453274
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ITtuLZtaAs
>>
>>72453113

reggaeton isnt huge here. Nothing that resembles rap is very popular, this isnt racist, Disco music was popular here, so were Michael Jackson or Steview Wonder or Miles Davis, but music that consists in talking very fast with no melodies or weak melodies is something we dont like much. Nobody knows who Kanye is.
We do have negros villeros who rap and dress like american blacks, if you are unlucky you may find them rapping in the subway and asking for money.

we have a love-hate relationship with England. We have a huge subculture/urban tribe about the Rolling Stones, and much of the music Argentines make sounds like rock from the 70s.
We hate them and love,Roger Waters came here two years ago and played for hundreds of thousands of people filling our biggest football stadium like 9 times.

we dont hate France, our left loves Sartre, French Philosophers like Foucault, May 69. France is the role model for middle class poser leftists.
>>
Argentina is literally the only latin country i can stand. I may be wrong, but i find you guys a LOT different than your latino comrades.
>>
>>72454054
>reggaeton isnt huge here.
????? Whenever you turn on a radio, reggaeton is being played.
>>
>>72453113
>what do you think about the rest of latin america?
We like them when they don't emigrate here >do you hate reggaetton like us?
yes, trashy girls love that shit
>do you hate gabachos like us?
no
>do you hate pirate like us?
pretty much yes
>>
>>72453113
1. I don't mind them as long as they don't come here in mass to live from welfare and make money without paying taxes
2. yes, with burning passion
3. I only dislike their Sweden-tier cuckoldry
4. you mean Englanders?, nah, I only hate usa
>>
>>72456602

before Maluma the only reggaetton musician I knew was Daddy Yankee, I learned of Maluma last year and havent heard of Daddy Yankee since last decade.
>>
Argies have been consumed by our cumbia cheta.
>>
>>72458298
A change from the generic uruguayan rock band desu.
>>
gashego de mierda andate coger el orto la concha de tu hermana y la flor de poronga hijo de mil putas
>>
>>72453113
Depends on the country.
I hate reggaetton.
I don't hate the french, I just despise them.
No, I hate the pirates way more than you do
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.