[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Au pairing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: au pair.jpg (170KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
au pair.jpg
170KB, 500x333px
Maybe this is the wrong place to ask, but has anyone here ever worked as an Au pair? I'm thinking about going to Germany as an Au pair but would like to hear some experiences
>>
File: 1471259936471.png (89KB, 353x332px) Image search: [Google]
1471259936471.png
89KB, 353x332px
Wtf can males even work au pair?
Aren't you going to be forced to wear a maid outfit and show you're bp?
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (388KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
388KB, 960x540px
>>72436075
>>
I thought people only hired foreign Asian women or young naive American blondes as "au pairs" so the husband could fuck someone at home
>>
i fugged my mates aupair xD
ama
>>
>>72436168
err its a pretty sweet arrangement for both parties: cheap childcare/housework & culture learning/accomodation

ngl there is a danger of cheating when there's sexy young women involved at close proximity
>>
>>72436189
Famous "au pairs" or "exchange students"

Wendy Deng
> When Deng was living with Jake and Joyce Cherry during Deng's studies in the United States, Joyce Cherry discovered her husband, Jake, was having an affair with Deng, who was 30 years his junior, and demanded Deng leave the house. Jake Cherry soon followed and moved in with Deng, and the two married in 1990. Their marriage lasted 2 years 7 months before they were legally divorced,[10] but Jake would later explain they stayed together for only four or five months, when he learned that Deng was spending time with David Wolf, a man closer to her age. Nonetheless, she had been able to secure a green card through her marriage to Cherry.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendi_Deng_Murdoch

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck's "au pair"
> Jennifer Garner 'CONFIRMS Ben Affleck's affair with nanny' as she opens up about painful split
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jennifer-garner-confirms-ben-afflecks-7452323

There was also Jude Law, his wife Sienna Miller, and the nanny that he cheated on his wife with

Arnold Schwarzenger and his nanny

Ivanka Trump and Kate Middleton are smart to hire old 70 year old women as au pairs
>>
>>72436075

An Au pair is basically a babysitter, not a maid. You don't have to do housework unless the family specifies it on the contract beforehand.

But I am worried about the other part you mentioned, I hope Germans really are progressive enough to hire a man instead of a woman, yet another instance of male privilege
>>
>>72436241
yuppp for sure.
my mate was quite "possessive" of her, without even realising he was being so, and i know he's not the type to actually cheat.. but he seemed genuinly jelly/upset when i fugged her.

it takes two to tango anyway, so the girls are just as, if not shittier in my books
>>
>>72436255
A famous American sitcome was about a male au pair named Charles

He was in charge of 3 children, a teenage girl, a grade-school girl, and a grade-school boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1PuZFWdKYo
>>
>>72436273
you only have yourself to blame when the sun set, beady eyed anglo
>>
>letting Costa Ricans near your kids
lel
no
>>
>>72436379

poor bait
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.