[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your sincere thoughts on Argentina and its people 2. your country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: 1486514053583.jpg (59KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
1486514053583.jpg
59KB, 700x350px
1. Your sincere thoughts on Argentina and its people
2. your country
>>
File: WHITE.png (113B, 120x160px) Image search: [Google]
WHITE.png
113B, 120x160px
average Argentinian
>>
>>72421773
>thoughts
Never been.
>people
Pretty sure they aren't white, but then again their president is.
>>
>>72421773
I love Argentina
>>
>>72421773
San Martín era paraguayo, salu4
>>
ALL I CAN SAY IS QUE BUENA QUE ESTA FLOR VIGNA PAPA
>>
>>72421773
i wish you guys annexed chile
>>
>>72421773
Great steaks
>>
my ancestor :^)
>>
>>72421773
I like Guido Kaczca's TV programes, because he does them so bad and it's FUNNY!
Today i Saw 2 "las puertas" shows :)
>>
>>72422531
Pará poné la repeé! Hahaha
>>
>>72421773
Heard from a bloke I worked with that it's a great country and you Argies are top lads and can banter well.
>>
Couldn't care less whether the majority of argies are "white" or not(they aren't). Argentina is a complete shithole, it's a disgrace of a country. Their financial situation and infrastructure is fucking laughable right now. There are African countries that are better than this mestizo shithole
>>
Cool guys
>>
we have this thread everyday

>>72423265
>There are African countries that are better than this mestizo shithole
in what sense?
>>
File: 88C.jpg (23KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
88C.jpg
23KB, 480x474px
>>72422531
>>72422630
he made a spaniard girl cry live on tv
>>
Los Argentinos cagan muy hediondo debido a la cantidad de carne que consumen.
>>
>>72423944
Algeria, Tunisia, Botswana, and South Africa>>>>>>>>>>>>Argentina. You know your country is bad when there Are African countries better than you
>>
File: 1489524716320.jpg (108KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489524716320.jpg
108KB, 720x720px
>>72421773
I dislike your accent and you are usually egotistical pricks.
>>72421850
FACT
>>
>>72424073

What are your sources chicano?
>>
File: failed states index 2016.png (654KB, 3264x2126px) Image search: [Google]
failed states index 2016.png
654KB, 3264x2126px
>>72424073
you did not answer my question.
your opinion doesn't matter, that's not a source nor a stat.
>>
>>72424164
Uhm,... we get a crippling economic/political crisis every ten years, we had 6 (SIX) presidents in a single week in 2002, people only buy stuff state-funded in 50 cuotas, etc.

We are the definition of fragile
>>
>>72424293
and yet we're still richer than every single African and Latin American country, our people do not flee from our country like Africans or the rest of Latin America and our public services (public hospitals and universities) have never stopped working and are top notch.
not to mention that we (as a democracy) have never been at war or in a civil war, while African and the rest of the Latin American countries have been.
>>
>>72424293

El villero ajajajajajjaja
>>
>>72424408
nah, we only save all of our money to spend it in a single week in chile and paraguay even
>>
>>72421773
Terrible accent. Wine almost as good as chilean.
>>
>>72424466
oh yes, that's an indicator of a fragile state.
you're right.
>>
>>72424532
How is this not fragile? >>72424293 How is 2000% inflation not fragile?
>>
>>72421773
Best South American peole
>>
>>72424582
El EstoniANO
>>
>>72421773
idk they meme a lot so life is probably not too bad there
>>
File: 357367836847057.png (372KB, 958x985px) Image search: [Google]
357367836847057.png
372KB, 958x985px
>>72424572
>muh inflation

there's more to the world than that.
you're starting to sound like that retarded congolombian who always tries to prove his """country""" is better than ours.
>>
even more WE WUZ than Americans

cool bbq though
>>
Fuck all Spic countries

They are all different versions of Mexico
>>
>>72424799
You mean proper bbq, American bbq might as well eat coal
>>
>>72424826
no worries, I'm not talking shit
>>
>>72424799
>even more WE WUZ than Americans
not true, we only identify as Argentine.
maybe as "european" as a broad concept like your "white", but we don't say we're "spanish" or "italian" like you people say you're "irish" or "german".
>>
>>72424764
Thanks for proving my point?

Uneven Economic: check
Group Grievance (even though I give 0 fucks about that): check
Poverty and economic decline: c h e c k
State Legitimacy. check
Public services: They are shit mostly, so check
Security apparatus: check
>>
Argentina is a shade of it was and a ghost of it could be.
Yet still I would NEVER emigrate, I'll sink with the boat.
>>
>>72424913
>Uneven Economic: check
we're one of the countries with the most equality on this continent.

>Group Grievance (even though I give 0 fucks about that): check
ah yes, look at all these muslims and black people being oppressed, our population is not homogenous and there's constant violence towards a specific group of people.
you're right

>Poverty and economic decline:
this is arguable, we're amongst the least poor on this continent, but the inflation bit is somewhat worrysome, yes.

>State Legitimacy. check
there's corruption yes, but everything else is good.

>Public services: They are shit mostly, so check
we have the best education in the fucking continent after USA, and the best system of universal healthcare.

you're clearly 12, but I thought I'd teach you a few things.
before you talk out of your ass like a retard, you might want to check somewhere and post the sources, your opinion literally does not matter.

http://fsi.fundforpeace.org/
>>
malicious soccer players
>>
el de los mapitas jajajkajkjj
>>
1. Borges and gauchos are pretty cool, and I want to visit someday
2. Burgeristan
>>
1. beautiful country best in latin america if not americas by far
2. America
>>
File: 1489465503024.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1489465503024.gif
1MB, 360x270px
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>>
>>72424489
>Terrible accent
Gonna have to stop you right there, you fucking drittsek. Sexiest spanish accent around
>>
>>72429897
I agree,
But when Argentinians say english names are terrible!

"Maikel Shakson"
Shak instead of Jack...
>>
>>72430411
We're working on it spanishbro
>>
Aguante Martin Fierro papa
>>
>>72429192
What's ur problem with Maradrug.
He's our national hero, able to sniff as much cocaine as the average colombian.
>>
>>72421773
>tfw one chance in life
>not born an aryan master race argentinean
>born in chimpzil instead
>>
>>72421773
dogo argentino is a patrician breed
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.