[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you doing America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Trump.png (383KB, 648x518px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
383KB, 648x518px
What are you doing America?
>>
Stop Spying on us with Obongo you fucking Brit
>>
using allies to fight allies

very nice
>>
we elected a senile clown, please forgive us
>>
It's alright.
>>
>>72417296
this, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes
>>
obama total loser
wiretapped trump
but trump didn't actually mean actually wiretapping
he just wiretapped without actually wiretapping
total loser
total disaster
>>
>>72417372
Have you actually read any articles about this or are you just as shirt posting, because Trump did not retract the wiretapping accusation
>>
No matter if you agree with him or not, you have to admit that his first two months have been a circus.
>>
>>72417296
It is okay, he is entertaining.
>>
>>72417476
nice try. that's exactly what spicer said when answering reporters questions. lmao what a douche.
>>
>>72417488
I'm getting kind of tired of it desu
I wanted him to win and he pisses off all the right people but I want a week where I don't have to hear about it every hour of every day
>>
>>72417296
do you have a beard and wear thick framed black glasses?
>>
>>72417876
do you live in a trailer park and like meth a lot?
>>
>>72417852
havent heard of him in weeks

think you just need to stop reading yank news, sissy briton
>>
>>72417120
WTF i hate america now????
>>
>>72417971
it's an addiction
and plus if I stop consuming news I might miss something
>>
>>72417971
not really
we're supposed to be the greatest bff allies and he's throwing around allegations he hears on Fox News, GCHQ even commented which is very rare

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/16/gchq-denies-wiretap-claim-trump-obama
>>
File: trump poo.jpg (14KB, 237x272px) Image search: [Google]
trump poo.jpg
14KB, 237x272px
>White House-GCHQ row reveals a leader willing to alienate allies to save face

>The extraordinary public rebuke by the United States’ closest surveillance partner has revealed an emerging characteristic of Donald Trump’s White House: a willingness to antagonize even its allies instead of admitting error.

The US has made a formal apology to Britain after the White House accused GCHQ of helping Barack Obama spy on Donald Trump.

Sean Spicer, Mr Trump's press secretary, repeated a claim on Thursday evening – initially made by an analyst on Fox News - that GCHQ was used by Mr Obama to spy on Trump Tower in the lead-up to last November's election.

The comments prompted a furious response from GCHQ, which in a break from normal practice issued a public statement: "Recent allegations made by media commentator Judge Andrew Napolitano about GCHQ being asked to conduct 'wiretapping' against the then president-elect are nonsense. They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored."

>“We made clear the allegations were ridiculous and received reassurances that they would not be repeated,” a Downing Street source told reporters.
>>
>>72417120
I voted Trump but it's funny to watch gun crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the wiretap codes
>>
>>72417967
yes
>>
>“Recent allegations made by media commentator Judge Andrew Napolitano about GCHQ being asked to conduct 'wire tapping' against the then President Elect are nonsense. They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored.”
>- GCHQ

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 120x113px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 120x113px
>repeatedly dismisses the "failing" New York Times as fake news
>cites a NYT article when asked why he believes he was wiretapped
really intercepts your neurotransmitters, doesn't it?
>>
File: hotmethhead-nosnd.webm (737KB, 178x320px) Image search: [Google]
hotmethhead-nosnd.webm
737KB, 178x320px
>>72418186
cool, me too. i love meth
>>
File: sean-spicer-press.jpg (74KB, 720x296px) Image search: [Google]
sean-spicer-press.jpg
74KB, 720x296px
>"It's interesting to me that you know, just as a — as a point of interest that when — when one entity says one thing that — that proves, that claims one thing, you guys cover it ad nauseam. You — crickets, from you guys, because at the end of the day, when — no, no, no, no, no, hold on, hold on, no, no, no. okay. You also look over — you also tend to overlook all of the other sources, because I know you want to cherry pick it,”

What did he mean by this?
>>
Wait, wasn't hillary supposed to be the one who starts a nuclear war?

Did /pol/ lie to me?
>>
>>72418417

They are always wrong
>>
>>72418086
Trump showed what's more important to him. Saving his face after he's got an early morning hissy fit on twitter or the "Special Relationship" with Britain.

>>72418283
I'd really like to see that NYT article. Maybe he mistook it for Breitbart.
>>
File: 833jzdiz.png (63KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
833jzdiz.png
63KB, 657x527px
>>72418417
>>72418361
>>72418208
>>72418121
>>72418490

>finland
>>
File: F1-Y5tZZ.jpg (32KB, 315x315px)
F1-Y5tZZ.jpg
32KB, 315x315px
>>72417120
Those beady little eyes work well for spying, Nigel. We know this.
>>
>>72418071
>wanted him to win
>can't help checking news about him
>complains here
>i just want him to piss the right people
>and i want to make sure they are pissed
>but i don't want to hear about him

poltards are brain damaged just like their heroes
>>
>>72418561
this is what he was referring to:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html
>One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.
>>
>>72418804
There's no mention anywhere in that article, that Obama ordered intelligence services to tap Trump's phones.

How is that possible? Could you explain that?
>>
>>72418804
Never mind, I guess Trump has read an "alternative" version of that article.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.