[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Japanessessess hate sex so much? They somehow achieved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

Why do Japanessessess hate sex so much?

They somehow achieved the impressive figure of 130 million but now they don't want it? What went wrong?
>>
>>72413923
No one likes Asian men, they are the scum of the earth.
>>
Animes
>>
You'd hate it too if you had to take blocky cocks up your vagina
>>
they dont hate sex they just cant raise kids in a hellish environment where you work 60 hours a week so you can rent a single room apartment, japan is just not a conducive environment to raise kids in unless they face up to the reality that japan is economically more like a third world country in terms of being able to provide a good lifestyle
>>
Too little free time and too much hentai.
>>
>>72413923
Women are lesbians. When women get self-determination then they will stop dating men.
>>
Asian males are dead
>>
>>72413923
because we've been well educated very much. naturally people hate sex, isn't it? who teaches children and let them have sex?
>>
>50% of japanese adult population are virgins
Honestly considering how our forefathers managed to fuck even when they were starving, frozen, covered in piss and shit and wearing animal guts for clothing that's a legitimate achievement.

>>72414097
>naturally people hate sex
There's nothing more unnatural than hating sex kimchi boy.
>>
environment cant support infinite growth

artificial or natural (japs have former)

education is a mem, if you don't count brainwashing as education
>>
>>72414171
>covered in piss and shit and wearing animal guts for clothing
t. Cai-Göran
>>
>>72414097
>naturally people hate sex, isn't it?
Then why do humans reproduce, shouldn't they be repulsed by such uncivilized act?
>>
>>72413923
there is something called anime
>>
>>72414287
Ah yes, I forgot finns 40,000 years ago we're all still mostly wearing ceremonial commemorative plugsuits in memory of those fallen in the finnish-korean hyperwars and especially the ones who fell during the storming of the great holographic cyberwall of eurasia where the 26th Titan-class mechaknights lost most of their order to korean anti-mecha gravity busters.

You dumb cunt.
>>
ironically, stupid Jap gooks are only informed not to get women pregnant by mistake. they however have no idea how to get 30 or older year old women pregnant since it is a bit hard for them to get pregnant fucking kek.
>>
>>72413923
You do realize that they have the same fertility rate and just a slightly higher median age than us, right?
>>
>>72414452
I kekt
>>
>>72414452
Damn, I'd read a novel about that.
>>
>>72413923
>Japanessessess

kek'd
>>
File: tfw to inteligant to reproduce.jpg (233KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tfw to inteligant to reproduce.jpg
233KB, 1200x800px
>>72413923
The higher your IQ, the less likely you are to have children. Japanese people have the collectively highest IQ of any nation of people in the world. It's pretty self explanatory.

Japs are literally too intelligent to have sex.
>>
Japan is in MGTOW/feminism mode. Nobody cares about sex there.
>>
>>72414881
more like they are too busy working and can't afford homes
>>
>>72414881
>Japanese people have the collectively highest IQ of any nation
But that's a meme. There are plenty of people who can rival them.

South Koreans, Ashkenazi Jews, wealthy nations like Switzerland, Germany etc...

You are just a weeb.
>>
>>72414979
actually feminism(femi Natism) works over here in some degree. but, the most important thing that affects people not to have less sex is, people no longer say "have more sex!" "have more children." who cares about who has sex with whom, or who doesn't? we only care about visible troubles like shit gaijins do.
>>
File: english teacher.webm (712KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
english teacher.webm
712KB, 720x480px
Just be whitey.
>>
>>72415142
>Germany

nope, you probably haven't seen the last results have you?

Most intelligent nation is actually S.Korea (and I hate gooks but they are).

I think Singapore comes in 2nd over all, Japan is like 5th.

Germany is at 10th I think, so you're a bunch of niggers already.
>>
>>72414452
It's a damn shame they don't cover this stuff in history class.
>>
>>72414452
>40,000 years ago
You should've phrased your post differently, because in that time period everybody lived similarly yet managed to reproduce.
>>
>>72415336
sauce
>>
>>72416243

CHN-022
>>
Their society is so foemalized and emotionless, it's a wonder they ever had sex.
>>
>>72413923
Why is everybody expert on Japanese? WHERE ARE YOUR SOURCES? Are you all weebs?

And i have seen this claim yesterday
>>72414171
>50% virgins
From where do you have such claim finland? Is it just another ebin meme?

So many questions and only weebs here with no sources to support their claims. To me it feels japan is from another planet. Unreal.
>>
>>72416111
I was talking about the collective forefathers of homo sapiens, not finns specifically. Protip: dial down your defensive protocols.
>>
>>72417322
48% of men and 51.2% women.

http://www.ipss.go.jp/ps-doukou/j/doukou15/doukou15_gaiyo.asp
>>
>>72416600
can't be feminized and emotionless, that's a contradiction
>>
>>72418069
I havent managed to find part of virgins, but I believe you. The language barrier is real and google version mangled the text together on phone.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.cz&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.ipss.go.jp/ps-doukou/j/doukou15/doukou15_gaiyo.asp&usg=ALkJrhgo2Z_wqVTuhz5Hkd8WYR8CwJjJwA

So the whole /r9k/ looking for virgins should move to japan. That is good news for them :-D
>>
>>72418843
The study was covered by all major news sites in 2016. searching "japanese virgins" gets the same results.

But yeah, it is pretty depressing.
>>
>>72413983
> blocky cocks
Kek, fucking leaf
>>
>>72413983
Good one leaf, now give us another one.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.