[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are the swiss really racist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: Wikiportal-Logo-Schweiz.png (152KB, 1357x920px) Image search: [Google]
Wikiportal-Logo-Schweiz.png
152KB, 1357x920px
>>
Because we didn't colonize foreign land yet they show up anyways
>>
Coincidentally, as a Spaniard I've felt less racism in Switzerland than in the UK. Although it could be that the Swiss are better at hiding their feelings.
>>
>>72411074
they're not racist, they just don't give a shit about other countries or populations.
they're pretty much selfishness: the country
>>
>>72412770

Are you like a brown spaniard? Where did you stay in switzerland and uk??
>>
>>72411074
fuck off, speak german you expat piece of shit
>>
I heard they're racist towards Germans
>>
>>72412417
Sounds about right
>>
>>72413270

Im dutch in uk actually
>>
>>72413249

Sheffield and York in the UK (ex-gf was from Doncaster), Zürich and Winterthur in Switzerland.

>like a brown spaniard
I'm pretty much like 90% of Spaniards, I guess.
>>
>>72413410
Swiss love dutch people. How did you experience racism?
>>
All the Swiss people who end up in America are fucking weirdos. I guess you'd have to be a bit fucking stupid to leave Switzerland for the US.
>>
>>72411074
Because we're full
>>
>>72413453

Like this? http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/DiegoCostaSpain3.jpg

Uk is like one of the most tolerant cpuntries in the world. I call bs.
>>
>>72413458

I didnt. Im white with green eyes.

I was on holiday last week and there was this black dude walking infront of me. He went past a couple and after they passed they whispered like n*gger to each other but it was in french so i understood it as they passed me. This happened in zürich (german i know but people spoke french) although i saw way more black people in geneva.

I was just shocked desu. Ive been to france and germany and never saw something liek that
>>
>>72413915
so? I'll whisper jew or muslim or nigger if I walk by one that particularly irks me. I've been around others who've done this as well. It's just like... an observation.
>>
>>72413740
Costa isn't a spaniard.
>>
>>72413740

Diego Costa is Brazilian AFAIK. At least judging from his accent he's definitely not a native Spanish speaker. Anyway, I look more like, say, Iker Casillas. Typical dark-haired brown-eyed Spaniard.

The UK might be one of the most tolerant countries in the world, but I experienced things I didn't experience in Switzerland. E.g. I was told to go back to my country for talking on the phone in Spanish in a supermarket - and I wasn't even talking loudly. And thankfully my English is pretty good. Some friends of mine were refused assistance at some bars because their English wasn't good enough. Hell, in Spain any waiter/shop assistant would even invent words in English to take care of their customers.
>>
>>72414362
that's autismal
>>
>>72414497
How many jaws did you break in the UK?
>>
>>72414362

Then you are an idiot. Nobody does that

>>72414497

Did you go to the german parts of switzerland? The french parts are way more open i find. Exact opposite experience in uk im not native english speaker but london is very diverse and people just helped me. Strange
>>
We're pretty much as cucked as any other Western European country. I don't know anybody who is not a braindead liberal. But maybe that's just here in Zürich.
>>
>>72414678

I stayed in Zürich and Winterthur and didn't feel any kind of racist attitude. But then again, my knowledge of the Swiss-German language is really poor. I might have been told something racist and would've not noticed.
>>
>>72414872

Dude if you look like casillas then that wasnt racism. You look like a white european
>>
Op im black and went to switzerland. No problems? Bit of a boring place tho
>>
>>72416337
Seems like a better place to live than to spend a vacation.
>>
File: 1478650019089.jpg (473KB, 1341x3636px) Image search: [Google]
1478650019089.jpg
473KB, 1341x3636px
why do the swiss love guns so much?
>>
>>72414362
Asperger bydlo behaviour.
>>
How can they not be racist when they live in the best country in the world? I'd look down on people too.
>>
>>72413915
What the fuck. I hope you're okay?
>>
>>72413915
saying negro in french isn't really racist, maybe they were immigrants too that said negro, geneva is 40% immigrants
>>
switzerland is the only country i really hate
>>
>>72412417
youre fault for being so rich
>>
>>72414835
Zürich should be burnt.

People are not openly racist in Switzerland most of the times buy the way, not how things work.
>>
>>72418151

Why the fuck would an argie hate a tiny country in europe?
>>
>>72412417
Take it as a compliment.
>>
>>72414362
>I'll whisper jew or muslim or nigger if I walk by one that particularly irks me
That's called being an anti-social sperg.
Those are things you don't vocalise.
>>
File: 1487711321493.jpg (110KB, 568x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487711321493.jpg
110KB, 568x800px
>>72416667
How else are the Mountain Niggers gonna protect their gold?
>>
>>72424257
Thank you for correcting the record. Now. Why don't you get back to contemplating whether or not to use a pint of beer or a boomerang to protect yourself from getting stabbed.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.