[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im high af rn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6990.png (153KB, 638x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6990.png
153KB, 638x556px
I'm so fucking high rn

Ask me Canada related questions
>>
>>72393490

why the fuck are you so annoying
>>
Why don't you get a job?
>>
Why don't you make like a tree and leaf?
>>
File: 1d3.jpg (79KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1d3.jpg
79KB, 533x800px
>>72393505
This pls
>>
>>72393505
>>72393521
>>72393523
>>72393530
Bad posts
>>
>>72393505
Canadians are generally more prone to having introverted personalies, so we come across as sounding forces and annoying when we try to fit in in social situations.
>>
>>72393521
I'm going to uni working a side job rn
>>
>>72393523
Not sure where to go
>>
>>72393490
What is your opinion on the recent study by the University of British Columbia suggesting that British Columbia is the worst province economically speaking for Generation Y'ers and Millenials to save money and pay off student debts?
>>
>>72393589
I actually live in the Vancouver area in general, and honestly I don't doubt that it is. It seems like everyone is brainwashed with the attitude that this city is the best place in the world, and you are insulted or criticized if you disagree. The main problem is that there are very few good paying jobs. Even with a degree you are destined to spend lots of time looking for a job that only pays a fraction of that you would get in the states. This is exacerbated by a fucking insane cost of living. No one can apart from Chinese investors and old money can afford homes. My generation is essentially fucked, and we have to give up on the dream of owning a house and raising a family where we grew up. This and the Canadian economy is starting to fail, as the oil prices drop. All of this is creating a generation who is generally pretty angry/hopeless, and kind of just left without a stable future
>>
>>72393707
Hope this helps

Sorry for spelling/grammar errors
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.