[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the best US city?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: LA_Skyline_Mountains2.jpg (1MB, 2816x1880px) Image search: [Google]
LA_Skyline_Mountains2.jpg
1MB, 2816x1880px
Which is the best US city?
>>
New York City, duh

LA is a massive shithole and everywhere else outside of the east coast and chicago is flyover
>>
Memes aside, NYC. I wouldn't want to live there, but it's still the US city most worth visiting.
>>
depends on what your likings in a city is
>>
Miami
>>
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
>>
>>72382900
nyc
boston
>>
>>72383184
Wisconsin is pretty comfy.
>>
File: honolulu-dusk.jpg (3MB, 4256x2598px) Image search: [Google]
honolulu-dusk.jpg
3MB, 4256x2598px
Honolulu
>>
>>72382998
t. Jewish Italian american
>>
File: 1372305187721.jpg (130KB, 630x394px) Image search: [Google]
1372305187721.jpg
130KB, 630x394px
>>72382900
Best? Too hard to say. Weather, crime, and many other factors.
>>
File: 020916_Bronco_Parade_82-XL[1].jpg (472KB, 1024x651px) Image search: [Google]
020916_Bronco_Parade_82-XL[1].jpg
472KB, 1024x651px
How's Denver ? I'd like to go there some day
>>
>>72383598
Not bad. You might need to get used to the thin air, being a mile above sea level. It's nice to see the white capped mountains of the distance even when in town and near all the conveniences.
>>
>>72383598
not as nice as Portland or Seattle.
>>
File: 20732462365_5cde0005ba_k.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
20732462365_5cde0005ba_k.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
San Francisco because its pretty and unique. Living there is expensive though and le 4channers aren't supposed to like it because it's "degenerate".
>>
File: o-CHICAGO-facebook.jpg (672KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-CHICAGO-facebook.jpg
672KB, 2000x1000px
What about Chicago?
>>
Phoenix
>>
>>72386299

amazing in the summer, outside of that the weather is shit and the lifestyle you can get in chicago you can get in NY
>>
London
>>
>>72382900
>best US city

To live in? Colorado Springs, Annapolis or Seattle.

To visit? New York, San Francisco, Boston

>>72386299
Pretty great unless you live in Englewood, in which case abandon all hope.
>>
>>72382900
That's Phoenix, Arizona.
>>
>>72389999
Lol, you were in that French guy's thread too, where he posted a pic of LA and insisted it was Phoenix?
>>
>>72389967
>unless you live in Englewood
kek, and be white
>>
>>72390037
haha yes. i remember it was a foreign flag but yeah, french.
>>
>>72383301
honolulu outside of waikiki is good

big island > kauai > oahu > maui
>>
What about Las Vegas?
>>
>>72390197
>tfw never been to hawaii
how is it compared to florida or california on the scale of 10? i mean from a tourist's perspective.
>>
>>72383210
These are nice
Never been to L.A. though
>>
>>72382998
I hated NYC
>expensive
>rude people
>nothing really interesting
>>
>>72390281
Amazing. It makes Florida look like a shithole. Locals are friendly and the vibe is very laid back.

It's more similar to California.
>>
File: St_Johns.jpg (60KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
St_Johns.jpg
60KB, 500x333px
Saint Johns, Florida
>>
>>72382998
this is what greaseballs actually believe
>>
Probably Albuquerque
>>
>>72390281
higher than CA imo, but then i live in CA most of my life so im pretty bored of state. there's lots of nature and its absolutely gorgeous set of islands. i found the big island to be the best out it cause there's quite a lot to do. you can go visit kona coffee plantations and try some of the most expensive coffee produced. plus they all give you free coffee to drink too. there's volcanoes and plenty of waterfall and the whole island has 10 out of the 14 different climate zone on the island alone. i was there last summer and they closed the part where you can walk down on top of the dried lava for research and safety cause it was acting up when we were there

kauai is relaxing as heck. oahu is nice cause you get the city feel, but i absolutely hated waikiki. tons of annoying tourist and rich af japanese. and maui is just boring as fuck. the cool part is in hana but the road getting there is pretty scary to drive thru, and the car rental wont allow you to head over there.

locals are friendly. kona brewery workers are fun as fuck to talk to esp if you hang out around the back. it's a very laid back attitude similar to CA. pretty similar culture too but without the obsession of flaunting money.
>>
>>72390562
Cool, man, thanks. So did you visit each island on a separate trip or did you combine more than one in one trip? Just trying to come up with a realistic plan.
>>
>>72390515
>diverse

Stopped reading there
>>
File: IMG_4331.jpg (389KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4331.jpg
389KB, 750x1334px
>>72390796
this past summer trip we island hopped. spent like 6 days on the big island, then 4 on maui, then 5 on oahu. prob best to combine it cause it doesnt cost much fly from one island to the next. just gotta to plan it ahead of time for the cheap rates.

i'm not the relaxing type so we were out exploring most of the time. but there's a lot that just relax and dont really venture out a lot besides eating. but the drive from kona to hilo was nice and we got to see the telescopes our school owns too. they got some really dumb birds there btw

id say focus more time on the big island. much much more interesting and its easy to meet locals and talk to them. made some pals and still talk to them on snapchat too
>>
>>72382998
Fucking WOP new yorkers.

I hate that town so much.

Everyone always has a chip on their shoulder, everyone thinks they're the best fucking thing ever, everyone think they're gonna make it big in that dirty ass shithole city. Everyone is pissed off all the time but they go around and fuck with other people's shit.

What a tiresome place.
>>
OP, every city has its pros and cons and can either be 10/10 or a shithole depending on who you are. These threads are getting old because the words "degenerate", "shithole", and "niggers/spics" are used to describe cities people don't like.
One thing I will tell you though is that mid-sized cities in flyover states are actually boring, don't fall for that meme.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.