[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't Turks handle the banter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: C7C3re_WwAEGP6A.jpg (30KB, 498x462px) Image search: [Google]
C7C3re_WwAEGP6A.jpg
30KB, 498x462px
Why can't Turks handle the banter?
>>
>low-life
I don't even know if we have a word for this in turkish
>>
>>72379686
We don't have a word for it either.
>>
>>72379686
kürt
>>
>>72379686
it's called turk
>>
Last year Erdogan was so bad at handling the banter, that their consulate even had a hotline to call in case someone in the Netherlands insulted Erdogan.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36104691
>>
File: C607ZLiXUAAVCNI.jpg (127KB, 960x810px) Image search: [Google]
C607ZLiXUAAVCNI.jpg
127KB, 960x810px
>>
>>72379908
>Things dumb yuropoors believe.

That hotline was for Anti-Turkism.
>>
>>72379611
"colonialist" is such a shitty word, whitewashes the thing as if they had colonized an inhabited planet. the turkish equivalent more or less means "parasite".
>>
>>72380141
Because Erdogan keeps going it's becoming a bit of a joke here desu.
>>
>>72379611
full of such buzzwords. like sjws and alt-rights. they must be too retarded to read proper books
>>
>>72380278
>books

Erdoğan was a professional footballer prior to his political career. And you know football players arent really intelligent or well read people. He is good at creating butthurt accross the world and winnig elections and refarandums through it though.
>>
>>72380462
but man such words liek "dogs""gorilla" go too far and are worse than the internet buzzwords. its even hilarious.
>>
He got some right atleast
>>
>>72380089
What did you did to Turkey to make them hate you?
>>
>>72380899
They support PKK. Quite openly.
>>
>>72379611
>havent been called pinochet yet

the only good dictator desu.shame.
>>
>>72380899
>Turkish minister wants to campaign for Turkish voters here to turn Turkey into a bigger dictatorship
>Turkey is known to set Turks up against each other (Gulen, Kurds) so the prime minister tells them to delay it until we've had our own elections and to keep it a private meeting
>turkey threatens with sanctions
>netherlands ends discussions because we don't negotiate with people who threaten us
>turkey sends a minister here anyway
>Netherlands refuses landing rights so he has to land in france
>consulate says nobody is coming
>consulate calls for protests in the Netherlands
>meanwhile two colones of Turkish black cars cross the Dutch border from Germany
>one contains a Turkish minister
>Netherlands sends police and special forces to intercept them
>the Turkish minister gets intercepted and deported to Germany
>Turkey starts autistically screeching
>meanwhile it's even illegal according to Turkish law to campaign abroad
>Erdogan threatens with sanctions, but when he realizes we're too important for their economy (one of the biggest investors, for example in their oil pipelines, 1,2 million tourists, export medicine to Turkey) he decides to only sanction our government by refusing them entry
>five days Erdogan is still throwing insults lol
>>
>>72380899
>>72381043
And DHKP-C (militant c*mmies) as well

>>72381296
pretty sure he never called you half of the stuff on the list.
I have never heard someone accuse someone else to be a gorilla (irl ofc)

>>72381296
ofcourse he is throwing insults, he just hit the vote equivalent of a gold mine
>>
>>72381607
Erdogan also won our prime minister the elections.
>>
>>72379611
the more he shits on europeans and europe he gains more supporters. lmao especially to germans.
>>
>>72380743
Maybe because the list is not real?
>>
>>72381644
And your prime minister will win erdogan the referendum. I wouldn't be suprised if 20 years later it is revelead that they had an agreement.
>>
File: 1336502669381.jpg (76KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1336502669381.jpg
76KB, 400x300px
>>72380089
>hitler nazis
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.