[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why American women so nice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: friends s2e2 carol hairstyle 5.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
friends s2e2 carol hairstyle 5.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Why American women so nice?
You want to take her home, cuddle her and never uncuddle.

Where to find one...
>>
You could probably find a tourist American in Russia? Or just got to America or check out an international dating site.
>>
>>72376804

She literally looks Russian
>>
>>72376924
>You could probably find a tourist American in Russia?
idk

>Or just got to America
easy to say. not only need money, but looks and success to be confident in myself

>dating site.
dating sites are fo bydlos

btw i was thinking of the places where you could meet americans in russia, its probably some importants workers in big companies or embassies or exchange students or TV workers(there were some blonde CNN girl, who spoke russian with an accent)

i love women speaking russian with an accent

where to find Carol lookalikes? or Jodie Foster's

>>72377029
I dont think so. If yes, then veeeeeeeery rare.

And I need a foreign gf, so she will speak with cute accent
>>
>>72377112
Is american-accented russian considered cute in Russia?
>>
>>72378125
did not hear much
although german is very nice
>>
>>72379575
go post something in the vocaroo thread
>>
>>72381552
no
>>
>>72376804
every time i fall into bed, in the middle of the day or before falling asleep, i wonder there is she, i love her and she loves me, and i kiss her hands and gently pet her hand from the inside with my fingers, and we sleeeep
>>
her hands are beautiful
and fingers
and wrist
and nails
>>
i just want a gf for intellectual reasons
>>
>>72386208
> intellectual reasons
explain
>>
My girlfriend is Chinese and she is nicer than an American woman
>>
>>72387765
i completely dont understand that fetish
>>
>>72387667
some one to talk to
>>
>>72387899
yes, that's the part of person being 'significant other'
>>
>>72376804
They're nice to non-ameicans because they think your accent is sexy. 90% of them are either sexually repressed or promiscuous as fuck, very few have normal sex lives.
>>
>>72376804
Dude, russian women are hundred times better!
>>
>>72389711
Russian and American women are basically the same, except Russian women are 10 times poorer.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.